Alaris Medical #2478-0000, SET, PORT, BLOOD, N / V, BLUNT SPIKE, 1 Y, 104", 10/CS
Alaris Medical #10013037, Infusion Set 125" 10/Ca1241709 | Cardinal Hlth Alaris-CareFusio 10013037
Products Available from Alaris Medical Systems
According to the FDA, infusion pumps are designed to deliver fluids intravenously to patients. These fluids may contain nutrients or medicines designed to suit the specific needs of individual patients in the healthcare setting. Alaris Medical offers a range of infusion pumps and accessories to suit the needs of medical professionals and their patients.
- Alaris Medical infusion devices include an entire range of pumps, IV tubing, needle-free connectors and accessories that are designed to work together for optimal interoperability.
- The Alaris VP Plus Guardrails volumetric pump features in-line pressure monitoring to spot occlusions quickly. Guardrails is a software package designed to promote greater safety in the medical environment.
- Alaris Auto-ID modules allow medical personnel to automate the parameters for infusion input. By streamlining entry tasks, these modules can reduce the risk of programming and human errors.
- The Alaris 8100 infusion pumps offers large-volume pumping capability in a small, lightweight module that attaches seamlessly to the 8015 or 8000 to delivery fluids, blood or medications to patients. The Alaris 8100 is an ideal solution for hospital use.
- Alaris 8110 syringe modules connect with the proprietary PC unit and system to deliver medication on a precise schedule and dosage. The Alaris 8110 module is designed to use standard single-use syringes that can be disposed of after use.
- The Alaris 7230 dual-channel infusion pump incorporates IV system monitoring in real time. The Alaris 7230 is specifically designed to allow a single patient to receive multiple infusions thanks to its two available channels.
- Alaris 7130 Signature Gold infusion pumps are suitable for use in delivering fluid, blood or enteral infusions. The Alaris 7130 has a single channel and can be programmed independently on each side of the system.
- The MedSystem III pump system is an Alaris IV infusion pump designed to work together with other Alaris Medical devices to deliver reliable dosing in the medical environment.
- Alaris also offers IV administration sets for easy connection with Alaris Medical infusion pumps and other products from this medical device manufacturer.
Alaris Products Available Through CIA Medical
CIA Medical is your one-stop source for Alaris Medical infusion pumps, admin sets and accessories. Some of the most popular Alaris Medical products we carry include the following:
- MedSystem III pumps
- Alaris 8100 pumps, including the 8110 syringe pump
- 7130 pumps from Alaris
- Alaris Medical module infusion pumps, including the Alaris 8000/8015 models
- An extensive array of other innovative infusion solutions from Alaris Medical
CIA Medical offers the most comprehensive range of medical products for our customers. We can provide you with curated recommendations and practical help in finding the perfect products for your needs from Alaris Medical and other top manufacturers.
Alaris Medical Videos
The team at CIA Medical have found some of the most useful videos for end users of Alaris Medical products. These three videos offer insights into proper use of Alaris infusion pumps in the medical environment.
Alaris Medical Headquarters
Previously headquartered in San Diego, Alaris Medical now shares its headquarters with its parent company BD at 1 Becton Drive, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. Contact information is available online. The BD Customer Support phone number is 1-844-823-5433, and you can also reach the company directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Corporate inquiries can be directed to 201-847-6800.
Why Buy Through CIA Medical?
If you are looking for Alaris Medical devices or infusion systems, CIA Medical is the best source for your medical supply needs. We carry more than 500,000 medical products from 5,000 leading brands. Our team can provide you with access to almost any product at competitive prices. We offer fast quotes and can provide white-glove service for your medical facility upon request. Give us a call today at 312-275-5850 or register online to create your account with us today. CIA Medical is here to serve you.