Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
B Braun Part #415110 - ULTRASITE Luer Access Device, Valve, 100/CS
The ULTRASITE Luer Access Device is designed to protect both patients and healthcare professionals by reducing accidental needlestick injuries (NSIs) and preventing blood drawbacks when injecting, aspirating or infusing fluids and medications.For aspiration, injection or gravity flow of fluid upon insertion of a male luer fitting. Used to cap off IV catheter or central line catheter.
The ULTRASITE Luer access device is a needleless connector which can be used anywhere a standard injection cap is used and is compatible with leading pre-filled medication systems. Featuring patented Luer Access Device (LAD) technology, which virtually assures compliance by preventing needle access, B. Brauns ULTRASITE LAD is designed to protect both patients and healthcare professionals by reducing accidental needlestick injuries (NSIs) and preventing blood drawbacks when injecting, aspirating or infusing fluids and medication.
- Quick, effortless Luer access connection.
- High flow promotes rapid fluid delivery.
- Microbial barrier design.
- Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Reduces accidental touch contamination.
- Also available, ULTRASITE Ag Antibacterial Luer Access Device.
- Product ID (Product Code) 0CSU100.
- Reference Number 415110.
- NDC / WSN Number 08021-4151-10.
- BPA Information Contains BPA.
- DEHP Information Components Do Not Contain DEHP.
- Latex Information Components Do Not Contain Natural Rubber.
- PVC Information Components Do Not Contain PVC.