Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
BD 305275 - Needle 18gx1-1/2" Integra Blunt Fill Tip Strl Shlf Pk 100/Bx, 10 BX/CA
305275 - 18 G BD Integra Blunt Fill Needle (non-retracting needle) 1 1/2 in. BD Tru-Lok hub, Sterile, Single use
BD blunt fill needles are specifically designed to reduce the risk for needlestick injuries during medication preparation. They reduce the need for a broad selection of conventional needles, so you can drive efficiencies and cost reduction through SKU standardization.
Key Product Features
|Needle Gauge||18 G|
|Needle Gauge (m)||1.20 mm|
|Needle Length (in.)||1 1/2 in.|
|Needle Length (m)||38.10 mm|
|Needle Tip Type||Blunt|
|Needle Wall Type||Regular|
|Total Shelf Life||1825|
|Type Of Bevel||Blunt|
|BPA Free||Not made with BPA|
|DEHP Free||Not made with DEHP|
|Latex Statement||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|PVC Free||Not made with PVC|
|Single Use||Product is for single use only|
The BD Integra Needle Demonastration
- If activation is performed before needle is withdrawn from patient, do not advance needle while depressing plunger rod.
- If activation is performed after needle is withdrawn from patient, minimal splatter may occur. When activating the device outside of the patient, hold the device downward at arms length and activate while pointing away from self and others. Keep device within sight at all times to avoid accidental needlestick injury.
- Do not use this product to draw blood or for venipuncture.
- BD Integra needle and syringe do not have a standard luer connection. Conventional luer lock needles cannot be used with the BD Integra syringe.
- When delivering highly viscous medications, use a 22G or 21G BD Integra retracting needle, and inject at a controlled rate.
- Follow your institutions protocol for aseptic technique and skin preparation.
- Follow your institutions policy for safe disposal of all medical waste.
Product Packaging Information
|Length||27.0 cm||299.72 mm|
|Width||15.2 cm||274.32 mm|
|Height||20.3 cm||406.4 mm|
|Weight||776.75 g||3.107 kg||7.768 g|