BD 305482 - Syringe 10cc LL Eccentric w/o Needle 100/Pk, 4 PK/CA
305482 - 10 mL BD Syringe Slip Tip Eccentric US graphics
Three-piece syringe, body, plunger and sealing gasket. Designed for the administration of medications and / or fluid extraction. Single-use product, sterile and for general use in any clinical practice.
Eccentric luer slip tip
The eccentric luer slip tip is generally used for venipunctures and aspirational fluids, allowing close proximity to the skin.
- Transparent cylinder allows easy and precise dosing, observation of Air bubbles and a clear visualization of the fluids.
- The reinforced safety ring prevents the plunger from accidentally coming off.
- Luer connection The ideal position of the cone guarantees a greater comfort of use.
- Centesimal scale with graduation agreement International System of Measures.
- The modified lubricant used allows a smooth and regular advancement of the plunger.
- Wide clamping fins for greater comfort, control and easy handling in the injection and extraction processes.
- Latex-free sealing gasket completely eliminates the risk of reactions allergic to latex ensuring tightness. Avoid the loss of medication to through the plunger and acts as an indicator measure of the contents of the syringe.
- The sealing gasket as well as the printed, indelible and easy graduation bold reading guarantees accurate dosing
Key Product Features
|Priming Volume||10 ml|
|Syringe Tip Orientation||Eccentric|
|Syringe Tip Type||Eccentric tip|
|Syringe Scale||0.2 mL graduations|
|Total Shelf Life||1825|
|Volumetric Accuracy||+/- 5% *for 1ml or smaller,accuracy below 0.2ml is+/- 0.07ml|
|BPA Free||Not made with BPA|
|DEHP Free||Not made with DEHP|
|Latex Statement||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|PVC Free||Not made with PVC|
|Single Use||Product is for single use only|
More Technical Data
The BD Plastipak syringe can be used:
- for injections.
- for samples.
Guaranteed tightness for pressures below 30psi, ie 1500mmHg according to EN ISO 7886-1.
|Syringe body||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Piston seal||Synthetic isoprene (latex free)|
Regulatory Compliance and Quality System
BD Products comply with the regulatory requirements of the region in which these are sold and manufactured.
All products which are labeled as #sterile# and released for sale by BD are certified to be sterile as long as the package is unopened and undamaged. For those products labeled #sterile fluid path#, only the fluid path is sterile.
This product is primarily sterilized via Gamma radiation. Sterilization cycle development/validation is performed to 10-6SAL in accordance with current ISO 11137 guidelines.
Quality Control Testing and Release
Representative production samples are collected and inspected in accordance with current applicable product specifications. Inspection records are reviewed and signed off by qualified personnel for product release. The released devices meet applicable BD product specifications.
|What MRI safety information does the labeling contain?||Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information|
|Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437)||No|
|Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex"||No|
|Prescription Use (Rx)||Yes|
|Over the Counter (OTC)||No|
|Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P)||No|
Product Packaging Information
|Length||292.0 mm||337.82 mm|
|Width||168.0 mm||292.1 mm|
|Height||188.0 mm||373.38 mm|
|Weight||1.094 kg||10.942 g||4.377 kg|