Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cardinal Health 2D7002PF - Vinyl PF Glove Sterile Single Medium 100/BX
Triflex Sterile Vinyl
Powder-Free Sterile Vinyl Examination Gloves
Triflex Sterile Vinyl examination gloves are made from the same material as the Stretchy Synthetic gloves, offering tactile sensitivity and freedom of movement. Packaged in singles or pairs, the gloves are suitable for sterile tasks of short duration (less than 15 minutes) such as minor suture removals and dressing changes.
Triflex Sterile Vinyl Features
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Color: Cream.
- Nominal fingertip thickness: 4.7 mil (0.12mm).
- Nominal length: 9.5 in. (245mm).
- Stretchy Material Esteem latex-free gloves feature a unique, stretchy formulation that conforms to your hand quickly.
- The soft, flexible material facilitates a range-of-motion, especially around the thumb area
Triflex Sterile Vinyl Advantages
- Vinyl formulation helps provide additional elasticity and fit.
- Smooth finish.
- Beaded cuff helps facilitate donning and helps reduce roll down.
- Appropriate for those with natural rubber latex sensitivity.
- The stretchy nitrile material has a naturally low coefficient of friction, making them all easy to don.
- Esteem latex-free gloves meet or exceed the requirements for a powder-free glove per ASTM D6319 Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application.
- Extra Protection XP version when additional protection is needed, Esteem XP nitrile gloves offer a 2" longer cuff for increased coverage.