Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Carefusion Part #ACT1811 - NEEDLE TEMNO BIOPSY 18GA X 11CM 5/CS
Adjustable Coaxial Temno (ACT) Biopsy Device
The Adjustable Coaxial Temno (ACT) biopsy device from BD combines the quality and reliability of the Temno product line with innovative, patented technology.
The compact, lightweight design passes through the computed tomography (CT) gantry with ease. One-handed operation allows convenient manipulation of an ultrasound transducer, echogenic markings on cannula help ensure accurate ultrasound positioning and centimetre depth markings assist in needle placement.
The ACT device lets you manipulate the sample notch from 9 to 19 mm for precise control with small lesions and peace of mind in vascular areas.
The coaxial introducer needle allows multiple sampling from one percutaneous puncture with minimal damage to surrounding tissue.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Manufacturer Name||Gauge Size||Biopsy needle size||Introducer needle size||Usable length|
|ACT1811||Carefusion||18G||18G x 11 cm||17G x 6 cm||5 cm|
|What MRI safety information does the labeling contain?||Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information|
|Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437):||No|
|Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex":||No|
|Prescription Use (Rx):||Yes|
|Over the Counter (OTC):||No|
|Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P):||No|
- Ability to reposition stylet prior to sample capture for greater confidence
- Tissue settles in notch before firing for a larger core
- 9 to 19 mm fully adjustable sample notch
Ultrasound/CT imaging compatibility
- Compact, lightweight design passes through CT gantry with ease
- Once loaded, one-handed operation allows convenient manipulation of ultrasound transducer
- Echogenic markings on cannula for accurate ultrasound positioning
- Centimeter depth markings assist in needle placement
Coaxial introducer needle
- Allows multiple sampling from one percutaneous puncture with minimal damage to surrounding tissue
- Trocar tip maintains directional stability
- Blunt-tip cannula helps prevent inadvertent distal drift and may reduce risk of tissue trauma
- Echogenic markings facilitate precise ultrasound positioning
- Locking skin stop helps prevent forward migration
- Matched in length to cutting cannula and corresponding FNA needle (available separately) to allow seamless transition between aspiration and core needle biopsies