Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Con-Med 1741-003 - Electrode Peds w/Att Wire 3/PK, 100 PK/CS
Pediatric ECG Electrode Neotrode II Wire Attached
For many years, the ECG Electrodes with standard, 22 copper leadwires have represented fundamental solution for neonatal and pediatric ECG monitoring. As a cost effective alternative to carbonstranded radiolucent leadwires, these products provide excellent ECG trace quality, which customers have come to expect from our electrodes. Featuring the 2000MP Hydrogel, these products are offered with two different substrate materials; clear tape and soft cloth.
- Transparent tape allows visual monitoring of the skin under the electrode.
- Conductive adhesive gel does not dry out and allows for extended wear without irritating the babys skin.
- Neotrode is rewettable for cost effective long term use and ease of application and removal.
- Color coded attached leadwire system for an easy to use, totally disposable system.
- Leadwires are 22 inches long and terminate to a single pin, DIN safety connector.
- Latex free to protect against possible latex sensitivity issues.
Radiolucent (RTL) Leadwires Pre-Attached For Better Visibility during X-Rays
When taking an x-ray, image clarity is paramount. To improve visualization under x-rays, ConMed offers ECG Electrodes with loosely coiled, 24 radiolucent (RTL) leadwires pre-attached (eliminating the need to move or remove electrodes during x-rays). Featuring the 2000MP Hydrogel, these products are offered with two different substrate materials; clear tape and soft cloth.