Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Con-Med 60-5806-001 - Cable Grounding w/ 2 Wires f/ Reusable Patient Plate Ea
Reusable Grounding Pad Cable
A non-sterile dispersive conductor intended to be fastened to a patient and connected to an electrosurgical/radio-frequency ablation system generator, to allow return of electrical current from the patient to the generator during an electrosurgical procedure. It has a large surface area and is fastened to the patient's body typically where the greatest surface area can be covered in closest proximity to the surgical site. It may or may not include a return cable(s). This is a single-use device.
2-wire cable for 60-0136-001 and 60-0136-002 patient plates above. For use with ConMed Sabre 180, Sabre 2400, Excalibur, Excalibur Plus, Excalibur Plus PC , System 2450 and System 5000 Electrosurgical Units 10 (3.05m) Cable.
- Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437): No.
- Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex": No.
- For Single-Use: No.
- Prescription Use (Rx): Yes.
- Over the Counter (OTC): No.
- Kit: No.
- Combination Product: No.
- Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P): No.
- What MRI safety information does the labeling contain? Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information.
- Device Packaged as Sterile: No.
- Requires Sterilization Prior to Use: No.
Storage & Handling
- Handling Environment Temperature: between 16 and 27 Degrees Celsius.
- Handling Environment Temperature: between -29 and 50 Degrees Celsius.
- Storage Environment Humidity: between 10 and 90 Percent (%) Relative Humidity.
- Storage Environment Temperature: between 50 and 90 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Storage Environment Temperature: between 10 and 32 Degrees Celsius.
- Handling Environment Temperature: between -20 and 120 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Handling Environment Temperature: between 60 and 80 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Handling Environment Humidity: between 30 and 75 Percent (%) Relative Humidity.
- Handling Environment Humidity: less than 85 Percent (%) Relative Humidity.
Device Identifier Information
- Brand Name:Con-Med.
- Version or Model: 60-5806-001.
- Catalog Number: 60-5806-001.
- Company Name: Conmed Corporation Primary DI Number: 30653405011266.
- Issuing Agency: GS1.
- Device Count: 1.
- Device Description: REUSABLE GROUNDING PAD CABLES.