Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cook Medical G05461 - TUBE, CHEST DRAIN 18FR, EACH
Thal-Quick Single Lumen Chest Tube Tray
Intended for percutaneous introduction of a chest tube for pleural fluid drainage.
The Thal-Quick Chest Tube Set (TQTS-) consists of introducer needle, wire guide, dilators, coaxial chest tube inserter and clear catheter with radiopaque strip (TQT-).
The letters "Y" or "YJ" in the order number prefix, (e.g., TQTSYJ-) indicate a tray. Trays include the same items as sets, plus additional accessories for use in placement of a chest tube. The Thal-Quick is also available in a double-lumen configuration. The Double-Lumen Thal-Quick Chest Tube is a 24 French chest tube with a 17 gage second lumen that can be used for infusions or aspirations.
The Thal-Quick Chest Tube is intended for percutaneous introduction of a chest tube for pleural fluid drainage.
|Order Number||Reference Part Number||Catheter Fr||Catheter Length (cm)||Sideports|
Features & Benefits
- Percutaneous (Seldinger) placement facilitates controlled, minimally invasive catheter introduction.
- EchoTip echogenic introducer needle enhances needle tip visibility under ultrasound imaging.
- Radiopaque catheter enhances X-ray visualization.
- Marked dilator facilitates controlled insertion of chest tube into the pleural cavity.
- EchoTip echogenic introducer needle
- Amplatz Extra-Stiff Wire Guide
- Chest tube inserter
- Thal-Quick Chest Tube
- 25 and 22 gage needle
- Fenestrated drape
- Gauze sponges
- Disposable syringes
- Suture with needle
- Povidone-iodine ointment
- CSR wrap
- Prep tray
- Needle holder cup
|What MRI safety information does the labeling contain?||Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information|
|Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437):||No|
|Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex":||No|
|Prescription Use (Rx):||Yes|
|Over the Counter (OTC):||No|
|Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P):||No|
Over insertion of the needle and/or dilators may result in serious harm to the patient.
- This product is intended for use by physicians trained and experienced in percutaneous pleural drainage techniques. Standard techniques for placement of chest tubes should be employed.
- Manipulation of products requires fluoroscopic, CT scan or ultrasound guidance.
- The potential effects of phthalates on pregnant/nursing women or children have not been fully characterized and there may be concern for reproductive and developmental effects.
Supplied sterilized by ethylene oxide gas in peel-open packages. Intended for one-time use. Sterile if package is unopened or undamaged. Do not use the product if there is doubt as to whether the product is sterile. Store in a dark, dry, cool place. Avoid extended exposure to light. Upon removal from package, inspect the product to ensure no damage has occurred.