Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Covidien VP709 - Suture 6-0 Polypropylene CV-1/CV-1 Surgipro Blue 30" 36/Bx
Covidien VP709X SURGIPRO II Monofilament Polypropylene Suture, Taper cutting, Size 6-0, Blue, 30", Needle CV-1, 3/8 Circle (Pack of 36)
Uncoated Surgipro II sutures (clear or pigmented) are inert, non-absorbable, sterile sutures composed of an isotactic, crystalline stereoisomer of polypropylene and contain polyethylene. Surgipro II sutures are indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic and neurological surgery. The suture is pigmented blue to enhance visibility.
Surgipro sutures are uncoated, inert, non-absorbable, sterile sutures composed of an isotactic, crystalline stereoisomer of polypropylene and contain polyethylene. These sutures are available dyed blue for visibility or undyed clear. Surgipro sutures are indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic, and neurological surgery.
The advanced extrusion process of the polypropylene molecule gives the suture:
- Uniform diameter
- Maximum flexibility of the strand
- Excellent security with snug and flattened knots
- Minimal memory and reduced "pig-tailing"
- Consistent knotting strength
Surgipro II Suture
Polypropylene Monofilament Suture Used for Cardiovascular and Peripheral Vascular Procedures
Surgipro II suture is a brand you have trusted for many years with several product innovations. Our history of innovation and experience provides you with consistent and reliable outcomes. With us, your patients life can be safe and secure.
Covidien's Full Line of Product Offerings Can Meet All Your Surgical Needs
- Surgalloy premium needle alloy designed to enhance needle strength
- NuCoat coating maintains needle sharpness over the duration of the procedure, resulting in consistent penetration, pass after pass
- Optivis surfaced darkened needles provide maximum visibility without affecting needle performance
- Flat-pressed needles: CVF and KVF needles are available for enhanced stability in the needle driver
- Taper-cutting needles (KV) have a taper body with a cutting tip
- Cardiopoint needles:
- Specialized cardiac needles less likely to break when operating at difficult angles
- Y needles with smaller cutting tip
SURGIPRO II - SURGIPRO polypropylene sutures are indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in cardiovascular, ophthalmic and neurological surgery.
SURGIPRO II - SURGIPRO polypropylene sutures elicit a minimal acute inflammatory reaction in tissues, which is followed by gradual encapsulation of the suture by fibrous connective tissue.
SURGIPRO II - SURGIPRO polypropylene sutures are non absorbable and no significant change in strength retention is known to occur in vivo.
Multipass Penetration Comparisons
- SURGIPRO II polypropylene sutures are available either undyed (clear) or dyed with Copper Phthalocyanine Blue, in sizes 8-0 (0.4 Metric) through 3-0 (2 Metric).
- SURGIPRO polypropylene sutures are available either undyed (clear) or dyed with Copper Phthalocyanine Blue, in sizes 10-0 (0.2 Metric) and 8-0 (0.4 Metric) through 2 (5 Metric). The sutures are supplied sterile, in pre-cut lengths and ligating reels, non needled or affixed to needles using both permanent and removable needle attachment techniques: in one, two, and three dozen box quantities.
- SURGIPRO II polypropylene sutures are also available in presentations containing PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) pledgets for use as a pad between the suture and the tissue surface to increase the load bearing area.
- PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) pledgets for use as a pad between the suture and the tissue surface to increase the load bearing area.
- Bead & collar components to anchor the ends of the suture for subcuticular closure or for use as tendon sutures.
|What MRI safety information does the labeling contain?||Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information|
|Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437):||No|
|Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex":||No|
|Prescription Use (Rx):||Yes|
|Over the Counter (OTC):||No|
|Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P):||No|