Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Ethicon Part #5DCS - ENDOPATH Endoscopic Scissors, Curved, With Monopolar Cautery, 5mm, 6/BX
ENDOPATH Endoscopic Hand Instruments are sterile, single-patient use endoscopic instruments designed for application in a variety of minimally invasive procedures.
ENDOPATH Endoscopic Hand Instruments facilitate grasping, mobilization, dissection and transection of tissue.
Our laparoscopic hand instruments facilitate grasping, mobilization, dissection, and transection of tissue.
- Ergonomic comfort and functionality
- Effective intelligent designs that satisfy a range of procedural needs
- Designed for consistent sharpness and precise control, these scissors have a comfortable ergonomic handle and a 5mm-diameter insulated shaft for versatile use.
- A monopolar cautery connector extends from the top of the handle to facilitate electrosurgery.
- A control knob on the handle allows you to rotate the shaft 360 in either direction for optimum maneuverability.
- The blade's wide aperture enhances visibility for easier cutting and dissecting.
- Versatile and easy to use.
Our ENDOPATH Endoscopic Instruments have a rotating 5mm diameter insulated shaft. They are designed for use through ENDOPATH Surgical Trocars and FLEXIPATH Flexible Surgical Trocars. Our instruments include: babcocks, graspers, curved dissector and scissors, blunt tip dissectors and anvil graspers.
- A 360-degree rotation knob on the handle maneuverability.
- Ratchet handles to lock jaws in place.
- Jaws or scissor blades.
- 5mm and 10mm diameter insulated shaft.
- Disposable, single-patient use.
- A variety of minimally invasive procedures.
All of our ENDOPATH Devices are:
- Ergonomic: comfort and functionality.
- Effective: intelligent designs that satisfy a range of procedural needs.