Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Ethicon PLEE60A - Echelon Flex Powered Endopath 60mm Long Stapler Articulating 440mm, GST System, EACH
A better grip on movement.Now experience less tissue slippage during firing with the ECHELON FLEX GST System
Only the ECHELON FLEX GST System* with the combination of the new ECHELON FLEX Powered Plus Stapler used with proprietary Reloads with GST gives you the following results:
- 4x less tissue slippage during firing compared to Endo GIA Reloads with Tri-Staple Technology for unsurpassed staple formation.
- Transect the tissue you intended the first time with a more targeted tissue transection with each firing.
- May eliminate 1 reload per procedure due to less tissue slippage during firing.
- Only system to provide a uniform closed staple height, now across a range of tissue thicknesses with each reload.
- Exclusive reloads with Gripping Surface Technology, offering a proprietary ridged surface to provide a superior grip that holds tissue in place during firing.
ECHELON FLEX Powered ENDOPATH Stapler 45mm and 60mm Compression with Stability. Power with Control.
Enhanced system-wide compression
- Only powered endocutter with enhanced system-wide compression.
- Delivers consistent, properly formed staples across the entire length of the staple line by maintaining a uniform gap in the jaws from proximal end to distal tip.
Powered, controlled firing for enhanced stability.Stability on or near vital structures
- Virtually effortless firing minimizes movement of distal tip.
Stability in thick tissue
- Allows the surgeon to reduce movement at the end effector by at least 63% duringtransection of thick tissue*.
- Ensures smooth, consistent firing even in thick tissue and at awkward angles.
- Surgeon can pause or reverse firing at any time during the transection (therewill always be staples beyond the cut line when blade is reversed).
- Only powered endocutter with a dual safety system that includes a manual override system.
- Manual closure allows precise placement on target tissue and provides tactile feedback asthe device is closed.
- Effortless firing, natural articulation, and ergonomic handle design enable true one-handed use.
- Same wide range of cartridges as all ECHELON ENDOPATH Staplers.
Reliability: Disposable batteries ensure full power for the case.
Environmental responsibility: Battery pack does not contain heavy metals and is considerednonhazardous waste at time of final disposal.
Cost control and convenience: No capital purchase or hassles with extra setup,disposal, recharging equipment, or hospital sterilization processes.
Optimal Device Performance Guide