Know a thing or two about medicine or medical products?
Want to write for CIA Medical, the new face of the global medical industry?
Welcome! We accept bylined articles of high quality to be published on our blog.
Why do it?
- We receive up to 200,000 page views every month, and growing.
- We have a regular audience of the medical community including leading experts.
- We guarantee to include your byline, with proper attribution and link, where relevant.
- Show off your expertise and educate the world wide web.
Who can write for us?
We welcome anyone with a medical background or strong base knowledge in the medical industry to write for us, so long as the content is rooted in educating readers.
Please follow us on LinkedIn to be considered for a submission and to get a better understanding of our story and values.
What we are looking for:
- Posts surrounding health, motivation, the latest in medicine and medical advancements, surgical tools, and recent findings
- 100% original content
- 1500-2000 words
- New and original ideas
- Embedded visuals — images and videos galore!
Take a look at our current blog to get a better sense of the style, topics, and content we expect to see.
Ready, set, go!
Submit posts to email@example.com as an attached text or Google document. Please name the subject “Blog Submission”, and be sure to source your post along with any images or videos used. All guest posts must be proofread and edited prior to submission. Alternatively, you may complete the request form below to initiate contact with our blog management team.
Please include a 3-5 sentence bio in the body of the email and include any relevant website and social media links so we can give you all the credit and fame you deserve.
By submitting an article you consent to it being edited if needed. We will give you credit as the author and use your name unless otherwise specified.
We look forward to your submissions!