Medline CRR102060 - Cara-Klenz Skin & Wound Cleanser Ea
CarraKlenz Wound Cleanser
- Gently cleanses most types of wounds.
- No-rinse, non-irritating formula.
- Within optimum PSI range.
About Wound Cleanser
- Easy cleansing.
- Adjustable trigger, PSI of 8.6 at 3"
- Within AHCPR guidelines.
- Prophase contains PHMB as a preservative.
- Cleansing all types of wounds
To clean a wide variety of wounds including
- Pressure injuries.
- Partial- and full-thickness wounds.
- Infected and non-infected wounds.
Recomended Secondary Dressing
- Not Applicable.
- With every dressing change.
- Patients with a known sensitivity to ingredients in the wound cleanser.
Technical Safety Data Sheet
2. First-Aid Measures
- General Advice: Take proper precautions to ensure your own health and safety before attempting rescue and providing first aid. Consult a physician. Show this safety data sheet to the doctor in attendance. Move out of dangerous area.
- Eye Contact: Flush eyes with large amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if worn. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- Skin Contact: If irritation develops wash area with water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Seek medical attention if discomfort continues or if you feel unwell.
- Ingestion: Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Consult a physician if necessary.
3. Accidental Release Measures
- Non-hazardous Small Spill: Should be cleaned up at the time of the spill. Take all necessary precautions and wear any personal protective equipment that is applicable. Dispose of per local and state regulations.
- Non-hazardous Large Spill: Should be cleaned up at the time of the spill. May require special treatment, equipment and/or emergency assistance. Dispose of per local and state regulations.
4. Exposure Controls/Personal Protection
- Engineering Controls: No specific measures are required provided the product is handled in accordance with the general rules of occupational hygiene and safety. Use in a well ventilated area to prevent exposure. Maintain eyewash fountain and quick-drench facilities in work areas.
- Respiratory Protection: No special respiratory protection is recommended under anticipated conditions of normal use with adequate ventilation.
- Skin Protection: None required for normal use. For prolonged exposure, use appropriate goggles, protective clothing and gloves.
- Eye Protection: None required for normal use. For prolonged exposure, use appropriate goggles, protective clothing and gloves.
- Other protective equipment: Not expected to be necessary under normal conditions of use. Where exposure cannot be adequately controlled, use appropriate protective clothing or equipment
- Work/hygienic practices: Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practice. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, or using tobacco. Safety shower and eye wash should be available close to work areas.
5. Physical and Chemical Properties
- Physical State Sheet of gel
- Color Clear,
- Odor Odorless
- Odor Threshold N.D.
- Solubility 10%
- Partition coefficient Water/n-octanol N.D.
- VOC% N/A
- Viscosity N.D.
- Specific Gravity 0.014
- Density lbs/Gal N/A
- Pounds per Cubic Foot N/A
- Flash Point N.E.
- FP Method N.E.
- Ph 6.5-9.5
- Melting Point N.A.
- Boiling Point N.A.
- Boiling Range N.D.
- LEL N/A
- UEL N/A
- Evaporation Rate N.D.
- Flammability N.E.
- Decomposition Temperature N.D.
- Auto-ignition Temperature N.D.
- Vapor Pressure N.A.
- Vapor Density N.A.
- Antimicrobial Product No.
- HPIS Code 740_40_0_0
- Latex Free No.
- Product Use Open Wounds.
- Size Ounces 6 oz.
- UNSPSC 42312313