Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline DYND40570 - Water Irrigation 110mL Sterile Foil Cup Ea, 48 EA/CA
Sterile Water Solutions
Sterile Saline Solution is a sterile fluid that is specifically designed for medical use. Our Product contain sterile water for irrigation and are meant for maintaining clean conditions to help avoid cross contamination during surgical procedures such as irrigating tracheostomy tubes and supplies.Sometimes tracheostomy tubes and inner cannulas need cleaning to avoid encrustation and secretion build-up.
Sterile saline solution helps the moistening of wound dressings, wound debridement, and device irrigation. Pre-packaged sterile saline and sterile water in convenient, ready-to-use containers provide just the right amount of solution necessary for the procedure.
Feature and Benefit
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination and the potential of wasting bulk containers.
- Pre-packaged sterile saline in convenient, ready-to-use containers.
- Great for device irrigation, suctioning, dressing moistening and wound debridement.
- Cup size provides the proper amount for suctioning.
- It is made with 0.9% sodium chloride and can be used for suctioning purposes.
- Not for irrigation of wound or body cavities.
- Not for injection.
- HPIS Code 697_20_50_0
- Latex Free Yes.
- Size in ML 110 ml
- UNSPSC 42271802