Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline Part #MDS88000T2 - Lubricant Instrument 1gal in Bottle Ea, 4 EA/CA
METICULOUS CARE: Exhaustive efforts go into the vital work of central sterile processing, but few truly understand how much. The challenge is obvious--pathogens are tiny and they hide everywhere. The goal is 99.999% elimination, so only a thorough approach works.
Medline Instrument Lubricant: Protect your investment and prolong instrument life with lubricants that prevent rust and corrosion. Protects all types of metal instruments, including carbon steel.
- Non-silicone, patient-safe lubricant keeps box locks working freely and maintains effectiveness of grasping and cutting surfaces.
- Protects all types of metal instruments, including carbon steel.
- Will not interfere with steam or gas sterilization.
- Keep box locks working freely and maintain effectiveness of grasping and cutting surfaces with this nonsilicone, patient-safe lubricant.
- Wont interfere with steam or gas sterilization.
- Dilution Ratio 1/2 oz: 1 gl, Ready To Use.
- HPIS Code: 700_80_47_0
- Latex Free: Yes, No.
- Product Use: Instrument Care.
- UNSPSC: 42281706.