Medline MSC6016 - Wound Cleanser SkinTegrity 16oz Spray 6/CS
Skintegrity Wound Cleansers
Wound cleanser with spray and stream nozzle!
Specially formulated to allow fast, thorough and gentle cleansing of wounds in all stages. Choose mist or stream delivery to loosen and remove protein and wound debris with a non-ionic surfactant.
Non-cytotoxic. Trigger sprayer delivers a PSI of 8.6 at 3" spraying distance which falls within AHCPR guidelines of 4 to 15 PSI.
About Wound Cleansers
- Easy cleansing.
- Adjustable trigger, PSI of 8.6 at 3".
- Within AHCPR guidelines.
- MicroKlenz is antimicrobial.
- Prophase contains PHMB as a preservative.
- Cleansing all types of wounds.
Recommended Secondary Dressings
- Not Applicable
To clean a wide variety of wounds including:
- Pressure injuries.
- Partial- and full-thickness wounds.
- Infected and non-infected wounds.
- With every dressing change.
- Patients with a known sensitivity to ingredients in the wound cleanser.
Composition Information on Ingredients
Potential Health Effects
- Primary Entry Routes:Skin contact, inhalation, ingestion, eye contact.
- Target Organs:Not known
- Acute Effects:
- Inhalation:Not considered an inhalation irritant.
- Eye:Avoid contact with eyes.
- Skin:Based on product history, lack of customer complaints, and label directions, this product should be safe if usedas intended.
- Ingestion:Avoid Ingestion.
- Carcinogenicity:This material is not known to have carcinogenic properties.
- Medical Conditions Aggravated by Long-Term Exposure:None known
- Chronic Effects:None known
- Flash Point:Not determined NFPA:
- Flash Point Method:Not determined
- Burning Rate:Not determined
- Autoignition Temperature:Not determined
- LEL (% vol in air):Not known
- UEL (% vol in air):Not known
- Flammability Classification:Class IIIB Combustible Liquid
- Extinguishing Media:Carbon Dioxide, Dry chemical, Foam. Water spray may cause fire to spread.
- Unusual Fire or Explosion Hazards:Do not enter enclosed or confined space without proper protective equipment including respiratory protection.
- Hazardous Combustion Products:Products of combustion may contain carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and other toxic materials.
- Fire-Fighting Instructions:Do not release runoff from fire control methods to sewers or waterways.
- Fire-Fighting Equipment:Self Contained Breathing Apparatus and protective clothing should be worn.
Handling and Storage
- Handling Precautions:Spilled material is slippery; wash thoroughly after handling.
- Storage Requirements:Store in a well ventilated area and between 40 Degree Fahrenheitand 86 Degree Fahrenheit. Avoid overheating and freezing.
- Regulatory Requirements:None known
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Physical State:liquid Water Solubility: Not determined
- Appearance and Odor:clear; non-distinctive odor
- Other Solubilities:Not determined
- Odor Threshold:Not determined
- Boiling Point:Not determined
- Vapor Pressure:Not determined
- Freezing/Melting Point:Not determined
- Vapor Density (Air-=1):Not determined
- Viscosity @ 25 degree Celsius:Not determined
- Formula Weight:N/A
- Refractive Index:Not determined
- Density:Not determined
- Surface Tension:Not determined
- Specific Gravity (H20=1, at 25 C):1.05
- % Volatile:Not determined
- pH(@ 25 degree Celsius : 5.06.0
- Evaporation Rate (nBuAc = 1):Not determined