Medline MSG1065 - Glove Surgical PF Synth LF Sz 6.5 Wht SensiCare w/Aloe 25Pr/Bx, 4 BX/CA
SensiCare with Aloe
SensiCare revolutionized the industry as the first synthetic polyisoprene surgical glove in the world. Medline is the only surgical glove company that manufactures its own raw material polyisoprene. Unlike other companies who rely on third-party suppliers for their polyisoprene needs, Medlines advantage is being vertically integrated, which gives the company control over research and development, quality, supply and cost.
Our SensiCare surgical gloves are made from Isolex, a proprietary synthetic polyisoprene. This material has a molecular structure virtually identical to natural rubber latex but without the harmful latex proteins. As a result, SensiCare surgical gloves are softer, more elastic and more comfortable than latex to satisfy clinical needs and support safety initiatives.
SensiCare with Aloe Vera is a powder-free glove that contains pure, freeze-dried aloe vera to help soothe and moisture hands. Healthcare providers must constantly wash their hands and wear gloves as an infection control measure. Repeated glove use and exposure to harsh chemicals can lead to dry, irritated skin.
SensiCare with Aloe Powder-Free Surgical Gloves
The Worlds First Polyisoprene Surgical Glove!
- SensiCare with aloe surgical gloves are manufactured by Medline using our own raw material polyisoprene, ensuring a safe, high quality alternative to natural rubber latex.
- Coated with 100% pure aloe vera to help soothe and moisturize dry, irritated skin caused by frequent hand washing and glove-wearing.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Material: Isolex polyisoprene.
- Thickness: 10 mils.
- Texture/grip: smooth.
- Color: white.
- Donning agent: synthetic polymer coating.
LIKE A SECOND LAYER OF SKIN!
In order to provide comfort throughout long procedures, surgical gloves must have a precise fit, like a second layer of skin. Our former designs are the result of surgeon feedback and analysis of other popular glove brands from all over the world.
Features and Benefits
- The worlds first polyisoprene surgical glove.
- Ideal for general surgery.
- Made from Medlines unique synthetic Isolex polyisoprene formulation.
- Contains pure freeze-dried aloe vera to soothe and moisturize skin.
- Synthetic polymer coating for effortless damp hand donning.
- ARC (anti-roll down cuff) designed to reduce cuffroll-down common with many gloves.
- Improved former design to enhance comfort.
Polyisoprene made in the USA
Isolex polyisoprene has a nearly identical molecular structure to natural rubber latex except for one key component the latex proteins. In addition, Isolex polyisoprene is manufactured in the United States. Unlike other companies who rely on third party suppliers for their polyisoprene needs.
SensiCare surgical gloves are made from Isolex, a proprietary synthetic polyisoprene. This material has a molecular structure virtually identical to natural rubber latex but without the harmful latex proteins. As a result, SensiCare surgical gloves are softer, more elastic, and more comfortable than latex to satisfy clinical needs and support safety initiatives.
- Primary Material: Powder-Free Synthetic Isolex Polyisoprene with Synthetic Polymer Coating =2.0 milligrams/glove of powder in accordance with ASTM D6124 and ISO 21171.
- Donning Agent: Synthetic Polymer Coating (Inner surface coated for dry and damp hand donning) 100% Pure Freeze-Dried Aloe Vera Coating (Moisturizes dry skin).
- Color: White (Provides contrast when using a dark-colored underglove)
- Grip: Smooth (Specially treated surface for a balanced grip with blood and other fluids)
- Former (Mold) Design: Anatomical, curved former designed to enhance comfort
- Cuff Design: Tapered, beaded cuff design to prevent rolldown. Reinforced material prevents tearing.
- Carmustine Avg. 15.7 (15.7, 16.3, 17.0).
- Cisplatin 240 Minutes.
- Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) 240 Minutes.
- Dacarbazine (DTIC) 240 Minutes.
- Doxorubicin Hydrochloride 240 Minutes.
- Etoposide (Toposar) 240 Minutes.
- Fluorouracil 240 Minutes.
- Ifosfamide 240 Minutes.
- Methotrexate 240 Minutes.
- Mitomycin C 240 Minutes.
- Paclitaxel (Taxol) 240 Minutes.
- Thiotepa Avg. 15.3 (15.3, 15.3, 15.3).
- Vincristine Sulfate 240 Minutes.
More Technical Features
- Chemical Additives (Accelerators) Zinc Diethyldithiocarbamate (ZDEC) and Zinc Mercaptobenzothiazole (ZMBT) Residual ZDEC below detectable level according to UPB/P/003a test method.
- Leachable Protein No natural rubber latex proteins.
- Thickness (per ASTM D3577 = 0.10 mm) Finger Tip 0.25 mm, Cuff 0.16 mm.
- Cuff Length (per EN455-2 = 270 mm size 7.5) 300 mm.
- Force @ Break Before Accelerated Aging (per EN455-2 = 9 N) Meets/Exceeds.
- Force @ Break After Accelerated Aging (per EN455-2 = 9 N, 7 days 70C in an oven) Meets/Exceeds.
- Elongation @ Break Before Accelerated Aging (per ASTM D3577 = 560%, 7 days 70C in an oven) Meets/Exceeds.
- Elongation @ Break After Accelerated Aging (per ASTM D3577 = 560%, 7 days 70C in an oven) Meets/Exceeds.
- Freedom from Holes (per EN 455 AQL 1.5) .65 AQL Final Inspection.
- Viral Penetration Tested and passed, in accordance with ASTM F 1671.
- Chemical Resistance The resistance to some chemicals has been assessed in accordance with EN 374-3 Results and recommendations for use with chemicals can be obtained on request.
- Sterilization Gamma Radiation, Sterility Assurance Level 10-6.
- Expiration Date 35 Months from Date of Manufacture Manufacture and Expiration Dates are printed on packaging (YYYY-MM format).
- Chemo Yes.
- Coated Aloe & Polymer.
- Color White.
- Cuff Beaded.
- Finger Thickness 9.8 mil.
- HPIS Code 450_90_20_20
- Latex Free Yes.
- Length Inches 12 in.
- Material Polyisoprene.
- Powder No.
- Size 6.5.
- Sterile Yes.
- Texture Smooth.
- UNSPSC 42132205