Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Medline NONLV200XL - GOWN, ISO, MDWGHT, ELSTWRST, LV2, YEL, XL, 100 EA/CS
AAMI Level 2 Isolation Gowns
You want to know youre protected. Our protective apparel goes through rigorous testing and meets strict FDA guidelines. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure you get the protection you need.
Our isolation gowns meet strict guidelines developed by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). The chart below describes the criteria for AAMI Levels 1, 2 and 3. Each level is assigned a different color. Choose the right gown by matching the color on the neck binding to the AAMI level on the chart.
AAMI Level 2 Isolation Gown
Recommended for: Med/Surg, ICU, Emergency, Airborne and Contact Precautions
- Made from a medium weight, multi-ply material with side ties to eliminate the difficulties of tying behind the back.
- Available with elastic or thumb loop wrists.
- Protects against fluids under light to moderate pressure conditions.
- Yellow gown has a green color coded neck binding signifying gown meets AAMI level 2.
This fabric consists of inner layers of meltblown polypropylene sandwiched between outer layers of spunbond polypropylene. Strong, fluid-resistant and breathable, this multi-layer material provides an optimal mix of protection and comfort. Appropriate for extended wear situations involving low to moderate fluid contact. Available in lightweight and medium weight options
- Color Yellow.
- HPIS Code 760_110_30_20
- Latex Free Yes.
- Material Medium Weight Multi-Ply.
- Neck Style Tape Tab Neck.
- Product Type Isolation Gown.
- Protection Level of Gown AAMI PB70 Level 2.
- Size X-Large.
- UNSPSC 42131612