Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Q.I. Medical TM6000 - QTMicro 0.2 Micron Contamination Tester for Syringe to Syringe Transfers, TSB media, CS/10
QT Micro System
- Full filtration microbial testing system for small volume compounded sterile products.
- Nondestructive test allows for sample to be used after testing.
- 0.22 contamination tester for syringe to syringe transfers.
- 10 x QT Micro filter units with female luer lock inlet and female luer lock outlet.
- 10 x 5cc syringes of TSB growth media.
- Log sheet included.
- Gummed labels included.
Directions of Use
- Single use only.
- Manipulations should be performed in a controlled environment.
- Use in hospital and homecare IV pharmacy Quality Assurance & Improvement programs.
- Use aseptic technique where appropriate.
- For testing up to 120cc of liquid.
- Use fo testing clear solutions, emulsions will not pass through the filter.