CIA Medical has served more than 1,400 customers purchasing government medical supplies. We’ve sold medical supplies and medical equipment to numerous sectors of federal, state, county and local institutions, as well as all branches of the military.
Our dedicated U.S. Government Division has extensive expertise in the government purchasing process, including bidding on U.S. medical RFPs and setting up government contracts for medical supplies. We simplify your purchasing by making all the products you need available in one place and offering the best customer service in the industry.SELECT GOVERNMENT MEDICAL CUSTOMERS
CIA Medical Government Division
7542 St. Louis Ave.
Skokie, IL 60076-4034
|PSC Codes:||6508, 6510, 6515, 6520, 6525, 6530, 6532, 6540, 6545, 6550|
Advantages of Purchasing Government Medical Supplies from CIA Medical
- Wide selection of over 500,000 healthcare products and medical equipment from 5,000 major manufacturers
- Dedicated Government Division with product and procurement experts specializing in government medical contracts
- Custom bids for government and military medical RFPs and RFQs
- Fast worldwide shipping for medical supplies (including U.S. military APO and FPO addresses)
- Bulk product quotations for government medical supplies (thousands of SKUs at a time)
- Volume discounts for one-time, large government contracts and ongoing orders
- Sourcing on backordered and hard-to-find items on direct orders and U.S. medical RFPs
- Experienced customer support team working in the healthcare business with over 30 years cumulative experience
Why Choose CIA Medical as a Government Medical Contractor?
When choosing a government contractor, it is crucial to work with a vendor who understands the intricacies of contract policies and regulations. CIA Medical is a seasoned medical products dealer with a vast catalog of quality healthcare supplies that meets all recognized standards for government purchasing. With an extensive array of available products, we serve every government healthcare-related field, including emergency medicine, veterans hospitals and research facilities.
In addition to having a huge selection of medical supplies available to order, we stock tens of thousands of products in warehouses nationwide ready for immediate, reliable shipping. By following industry trends and responding to our government and military customers’ demands, we are able to process same-day quotes and fast shipping of in-stock products nationwide and globally. With U.S. military customers, we’ve securely shipped supplies overseas to bases in the Western Pacific and the Persian Gulf.
Our government sales team can consult on specific medical products and assist with ordering backordered and hard-to-find supplies. When a manufacturer discontinues a product or there is a shortage of certain medical products, it is important to have a vendor who can provide a solution. We address the challenges of medical purchasing our customers face and help them increase their supply chain efficiency so they are able to maintain a high level of patient care.
Most recently, we’ve seen the worldwide scarcity on face masks and face shields during the coronavirus pandemic and the lack of available IV and infusion products due to Hurricane Maria hitting major manufacturing facilities in Puerto Rico. Our product knowledge and strong relationships with thousands of manufacturers allow us to make medical products available when other suppliers are unable to.
Our Government and Military Medical Customers
Since CIA Medical was established in 2012, we have sold medical and surgical supplies to over a thousand government customers. Each government medical order is unique and our team works to provide the right products and equipment that meet the needs of the purchaser and their agency.
Our U.S. Government Customers Include
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Indian Health Service
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- The United States Social Security Administration
- The White House
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Service
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of the Treasury
- United States Embassy
- United States Postal Service
Our U.S. Military Customers Include:
- AFMS Langley 633 MDG
- Eglin Air Force Base
- Elmendorf Air Force Base
- Kwajalein Range Services, LLC
- U.S. Naval Hospital Okinawa
- U.S. Department of Defense
- United States Air Force
- United States Army
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- United States National Guard
- United States Navy
Government Contractor Bids for Medical Supplies
- Arizona Rangers
- Burnsville Fire Department
- City of Fontana
- Colorado Mental Health Institute
- Comptroller Maryland
- Eddy County Detention Center
- Florida Department of Health
- Lake County Hazardous Materials Response
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
- Metropolitan Transit Authority
- New York City Transit Authority
- Ohio Department of Health
- State of Illinois
- State of Minnesota
- State of New York
- Washington Correctional Facility
- Will County Courthouse
At any time, there are thousands of open bids for medical and surgical supplies in the United States. To respond to this need, CIA Medical is registered on the bids website portal for every state across the country, as well as hundreds of counties and cities. We understand the complexities of working in the highly regulated environment of government purchasing.
Submitting bids on medical RFPs allows us to connect with agencies and departments in the healthcare sector, as well as those who may need medical supplies, personal protective equipment (PPE) and first aid products, for their day-to-day operations. Our Government Division reviews bid packages on an ongoing basis to identify the government and military medical contracts that are a fit with the products and services we offer.
If you would like to contact our Government Division directly regarding an open bid for a government medical supplies contract, please call 312-313-5093 x226 or email us at email@example.com.
Government Contractors for Medical Supplies Through GSA Schedules
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) is the main procurement department for the federal government. The GSA manages contracts to commercial vendors in all areas of medical equipment and supplies to the government and military. These government contracts are commonly established to supply government agencies with the medical supplies for patients in government health care programs and veterans.
CIA Medical is registered for the System for Award Management (SAM), which consolidates the databases of vendors seeking to do business with the government. Our Government Division is currently in the process of applying for a GSA schedule to place government contractor bids.
All government and military departments and agencies who need to purchase medical supplies are encouraged to create an account on the CIA Medical website to make direct online purchases. By selecting Government as your Account Type on registration, you will gain access to our sales representatives in the Government Division as well as helpful periodic updates about our medical supply stock and promotions.