Ethicon #B12LT, ENDOPATH XCEL BLADELESS TROCAR WITH STABILITY SLEEVE: OBTUR, OPTICAL, 12MM-100MM, EACH
Ethicon #LT200, LIGACLIP Extra Ligating Clips, Titanium, Medium, 6 Clips per Cartridge, Silver, 36/BX
Ethicon #EC45A, ECHELON ENDOPATH FLEX 45MM ARTICULATING STAPLER, 340MM, EACH
Ethicon #EC60A, Echelon Flex 60MM Articulating Stapler Gun, 340MM, Each
Ethicon #PSEE60A, Surgical Stapler Echelon Flex Endopath Flex GS T Powered Plus 60 mm StaplesSTAPLER, ECHELON FLEX STANDARDLENGTH 340MM (3/BX)
Ethicon #EC60A, Echelon Flex 60MM Articulating Stapler Gun, 340MM, 3/BX
Ethicon #B11LT, TROCAR, ENDOPATH XCEL, BLADELESS, 11MM, STRL, EACH
Ethicon #ER320, LIGACLIP Endoscopic Multiple Clip Applier MCA Rotating Head 20 Medium/Large Clips 3/BX
Ethicon #5DCS, ENDOPATH Endoscopic Scissors, Curved, With Monopolar Cautery, 5mm, 6/BX
Ethicon #ECR60W, ECHELON 60 RELOADS: 2.5MM, 6 ROW WHITE (VASCULAR / THIN), Each
Ethicon #B15LT, ENDOPATH XCEL BLADELESS TROCAR WITH STABILITY SLEEVE: 15MM-100MM DIAMETER, 6/BX
Ethicon #LT400, LIGACLIP Extra Ligating Clips, Titanium, Large, 6 Clips per Cartridge, Yellow, 18/BX
Ethicon #ECR60D, Endopath 60MM Stapler Reload 3.8MM, 6 Row, Gold, Regular/Thick, Each
Ethicon #LT300, Ligaclip Open and Endoscopic Single Ligating Clip Titanium Extra Appliers Medium/Large 18/BX
Ethicon #ACE36E, Harmonic Ace+ Curved Shears 5MM x 36CM, EACH
Ethicon #HAR9F, SHEARS, HARMONIC FOCUS, ATT, 9CM, CURVED, 6/BX
Ethicon #HARH36, SHEARS, HARMONIC, ACE PLUS, 7 W ADV, 6/BX
Ethicon #2B5LT, TROCAR, XCEL W OPTIVIEW, BLADELESS, 5/100MM, 6/BX
PROLENE Suture Reverse Cutting, FS-2 19mm 3/8 Circle, Material Blue Monofilament, Length 18in (45cm), Size 4-0
Ethicon #MSM20, APPLIER, CLIP, LIGACLIP, MULTI, 20MD, 9 3/8", 6/BX
Ethicon #6R45B, RELOAD, LINEAR CUTTER -ORDR QTY 12, 12/BX
Suture 6-0 Polypropylene PS-3 Prolene Blue 18" Monofilament 12/BX
Ethicon #1670H, Suture 4-0 Nylon FSL Ethilon Black 30" Monofilament 36/Bx
Ethicon #H820-G, Suture Surg Gut Mono Bge FS2 5-0 27" 12/BX
Ethicon #1964G, Suture Ethilon Mono Blk Pc3 4-0 18" 12/BX
Ethicon #1993G, Suture Ethilon Mono Blk Pc5 3-0 18" 12/BX
Ethicon #1965G, Suture Ethilon Mono Blk Pc3 5-0 18" 12/BX
Ethicon #1956G, Suture Ethilon Mono Blk Pc1 6-0 18" 12/BX
Ethicon #SXMD2B410, SUTURE, SPIRAL, PGA-PCL, 30 X 30, DOUBLE ARM, 12/BX
Ethicon #5DSG, GRASPER, LAPAROSCOPIC, 5MM X 35CM, 10/BX
Ethicon #ECR60G, Echelon Reload Green 60mm 12/Bx
Ethicon #EL5ML, LIGAMAX 5MM Endoscopic Multiple Clip Applier Medium/Large, 15 Clips 3/Bx
Ethicon #EC45A, ECHELON ENDOPATH FLEX 45MM ARTICULATING STANDARD STAPLER, 340MM, 3/BX
Ethicon #4150, BioPatch Protective Disk with CHG 1' 4mm 10/BX, 4 BX/CS
Ethicon #HSA08, ADAPTOR, HARMON, DISPOSABL, HAND SWITCHING, 3/BX
Ethicon #LT400, Clip Ligaclip Extra Large Titanium 18/Bx
Ethicon #EPH02, ELECTROSURGERY, ENDOPATH PROBE PLUS II, 6/BX
Ethicon #SNGHK, BLADE, HARMONIC, SYNERGY, DISSECTING, HOOK, 6/BX
Ethicon #EBC02, ENDOPATH ACT RET CORD COAX PIN, EACH
Ethicon #4152, BIOPATCH Protective Disk with CHG 1" (2.5 cm) disk with 7.0 mm center hole, 10 PER/BX
Ethicon #EJ10G, ENDOLOOP, 0, VICRYL, 18", EACH
Ethicon #2H12LP, TROCAR, XCEL, BLUNT, TIP, 12MMX100MM, 6/BX
Ethicon #LT200, Clip Titanium Extra Ligaclip Medium 36/Bx
Ethicon #5DCD, DISSECTOR, ENDOPATH, CURVE, 5MM, EACH
Ethicon #2B5LT, TROCAR, XCEL W OPTIVIEW, BLADELESS, 5/1, EACH
Ethicon #SRNH1, HOLDER, NEEDLE, ENDOPATH, REUSABLE, EACH
Ethicon #355NS, TROCAR, ENDOPATH, NON-SHIELD, 5MM, 65MM, 6/BX
Ethicon #EZ10G, ENDOLOOP, 0, PDSII, LIGATURE, 18", EACH
Ethicon Medical Supplies
Over the years, Ethicon has acquired Mentor, Acclarent, Megadyne and NeuWave Medical. Each of these acquisitions has increased the company's ability to provide quality products to the medical community and has allowed Ethicon to continue to innovate in the wound care and medical treatment industry.
Today, Ethicon is an undisputed leader in a number of key fields in the healthcare supply industry. Ethicon supplies and products are used throughout the medical industry to provide help in managing patient care efficiently and effectively. At CIA Medical, we take pride in offering an extensive lineup of Johnson and Johnson Ethicon products for our customers.
Products Manufactured by Ethicon
CIA Medical carries a wide range of products from Johnson and Johnson Ethicon. Ethicon products are durable and reliable in real-world conditions, which has ensured a steady demand for these Ethicon supplies in hospitals, clinics, urgent care facilities and in private practices across the United States.
- Ethicon ENDOPATH: Ethicon manufactures a number of products under the ENDOPATH brand name, including medical trocars, dissectors, graspers and staplers. Ethicon ENDOPATH forceps are available from CIA Medical and can provide added help for medical personnel in your facility.
- Ethicon surgical staplers: According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), surgical staplers are used both to close external wounds and to promote faster healing inside the body. Ethicon surgical stapler products are designed to allow quick placement and to minimize damage to tissues while providing a secure closure for wounds and surgical incisions. Ethicon ENDOPATH staplers are trusted by medical facilities across the United States and around the globe.
- Ethicon trocars: Trocars are medical devices designed for draining fluids in laparoscopic surgical procedures. CIA Medical has created a guide to trocars and their uses in the medical environment. Ethicon trocars are available in both FLEXIPATH and ENDOPATH brands. Ethicon ENDOPATH trocars from CIA Medical are an excellent choice for facilities that perform laparoscopic procedures. Our team makes it simple to find the perfect Ethicon trocars for your facility.
- Ethicon ENDOLOOP ligatures: Ligatures are used to tie off blood vessels during surgical procedures and other medical situations. Ethicon ENDOLOOP ligatures make this process easier and deliver reliable results for your medical staff. At CIA Medical, we carry a range of Ethicon ENDOLOOP ligature products designed to suit your needs. Our team will help you find the right Ethicon ENDOLOOP solutions for your facility.
- Ethicon shears: Johnson and Johnson Ethicon shears are ultrasonic blades that can cut through tissue more efficiently and with less damage to surrounding tissues and biological structures. Because Ethicon shears use the power of sound to separate tissue cleanly, they can make surgical transection and dissection much easier for medical staff and patients alike. Ethicon shears are a great choice for facilities that perform surgical procedures as a matter of course.
- Ethicon needles: Ethicon suture needles are designed to close wounds more efficiently. These Ethicon wound closure products work with Ethicon sutures to deliver superior performance in operating rooms, emergency rooms and other areas of your facility. Along with Ethicon surgical staplers, these suture needles are must-have supplies for your team.
- Ethicon scissors: Part of the Ethicon endosurgery line of products, scissors are used in a variety of ways to support endoscopic surgical procedures. Ethicon endosurgery scissors are designed to work seamlessly with other Ethicon endosurgery products, including Ethicon trocars, to make the endoscopic surgical process much easier and more streamlined for your staff members.
- Ethicon LIGACLIP: Ethicon LIGACLIP products are designed to secure tissues and to close wounds quickly and efficiently in medical environments. Ethicon LIGACLIP devices can be used for primary or secondary wound closure, which makes them a versatile option for emergency rooms and first responders. CIA Medical can provide you with LIGACLIPs and other Ethicon products designed with your medical facility's needs in mind.
- Ethicon BIOPATCH wound dressings: The top-selling chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) wound dressing in the United States, Ethicon BIOPATCH protective disks with CHG offer superior protection against infections. The Ethicon BIOPATCH products available from CIA Medical can speed healing and can help to ensure the most positive outcomes for patients in your facilities.
At CIA Medical, we make it easy for you and your facility to maintain adequate Ethicon stock on hand. We can special-order any Ethicon products not already in our inventory and can go the extra mile to provide you with the best solutions for your facility.
An Array of Ethicon Sutures
The Ethicon suture catalog includes many different types of sutures that are designed for specific applications in the medical field. The company has built its reputation on the quality of its sutures. Some of the most popular Ethicon products include PROLENE sutures, VICRYL sutures, Ethicon silk sutures and other Ethicon wound closure products. Here is a brief overview of some of the sutures available from Johnson and Johnson Ethicon and CIA Medical.
- The MONOCRYL suture by J & J Ethicon is a monofilament suture that remains inert in tissue and absorbs naturally over time. CIA Medical offers a range of Ethicon MONOCRYL suture products to suit your facility's requirements. MONOCRYL sutures are one of the more popular items in the Ethicon suture catalog and offer added help for your medical staff in managing surgical procedures. By opting for MONOCRYL sutures, you can eliminate the need for patients to come back in to have these sutures removed. This can provide added convenience and satisfaction for your patient base.
- Stainless steel sutures are designed to close wounds, especially in the abdomen or chest areas. They can also be used to repair tendons in orthopedic procedures.
- Ethicon silk sutures are generally sold under the PERMA-HAND brand name. These J & J Ethicon items are nonabsorbable surgical sutures made of fibroin, an organic protein that is braided and processed to be absolutely sterile. Available in undyed and black varieties, Ethicon silk sutures from CIA Medical are an outstanding addition to your surgical suture lineup.
- Ethicon PROLENE sutures are available in clear or pigmented versions and are made of a stereoisomer of polypropylene. PROLENE sutures have been used by surgeons for more than 40 years, which makes them one of the most trusted Ethicon sutures worldwide. By selecting Ethicon PROLENE sutures, you can ensure that your facility has the right supplies for almost any emergency. At CIA Medical, we can provide your facility with the right Ethicon PROLENE sutures for your needs.
- VICRYL sutures are designed to dissolve more quickly than other entries in the Ethicon suture catalog. These Ethicon sutures are used for effective stitching of soft and delicate tissues of the skin and mucus membranes. VICRYL suture products from J & J Ethicon are available from CIA Medical to provide the right tools for these surgical procedures.
These sutures from Johnson and Johnson and Ethicon are part of the Ethicon wound closure and surgical supply lineup. At CIA Medical, we take pride in delivering the right Ethicon stock for your facility and in delivering the Ethicon supplies you need to ensure the best care for your patients.
Major Product Lines from J & J Ethicon
Ethicon and Johnson and Johnson offer practical solutions in a wide range of medical fields and specialties. Maintaining adequate Ethicon stock on hand Wound closure and care, including the Ethicon lineup of sutures, are a primary focus for the company's manufacturing and development teams:
- Ethicon adjunctive hemostats are designed to assist your staff in stopping bleeding quickly and effectively. Ethicon SURGICEL powder absorbable hemostat products are trusted by facilities around the world for managing bleeding across larger surfaces. Other Ethicon SURGICEL products include the FIBRILLAR, EVARREST, NU-KNIT and SNoW brands. These Ethicon supplies are designed to provide added help in stopping bleeding quickly. At CIA Medical, we offer Ethicon SURGICEL products designed to suit the needs of our customers.
- Ethicon DERMABOND topical skin adhesives are a popular choice for closing wounds or incisions quickly and effectively. Ethicon DERMABOND products include the PRINEO, ADVANCED and Mini devices. The Ethicon DERMABOND PRINEO is preferred over skin staples by surgeons and offers added protection against microbes that can cause infection. At CIA Medical, we carry Ethicon DERMABOND products to allow you to provide the best possible care for your patients.
- Ethicon energy sealing and dissecting products include shears, smoke evacuation tools and sealers that have been designed to make surgical procedures easier and safer for patients and staff.
- LINX reflux management systems from Johnson and Johnson Ethicon consist of a small and flexible ring of magnets that are surgically implanted around the lower esophagus to prevent acid from rising and causing gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). When the patient swallows, the LINX device opens briefly to allow the food or liquid to pass into the stomach. This addition to the Ethicon stock of devices and supplies offers real hope for patients with severe or chronic GERD.
- NeuWave microwave ablation systems use the latest microwave technologies to ablate lesions safely and predictably.
- BIOPATCH protective disks with CHG have earned a 1A recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which can allow your staff members to use these wound dressings with confidence in emergency rooms, urgent care centers and other areas of your medical facility.
- Ethicon wound closure products include Ethicon PROLENE sutures, Ethicon SURGICEL hemostats, Ethicon DERMABOND medical adhesives and many other products from J & J Ethicon. These Ethicon supplies are used to treat trauma victims and patients in hospitals, urgent care facilities and in private practices. Wound closure products may also include Ethicon endosurgery tools and other Ethicon products designed for surgical use.
- The Ethicon suture catalog includes PROLENE sutures, VICRYL sutures and mesh supports and Ethicon silk sutures. These Ethicon supplies are designed to allow for safe and effective closure of wounds and incisions to promote the best health for your patients. PROLENE sutures are an especially important part of the Ethicon lineup and are one of the most requested Ethicon supplies by hospitals and clinics in the United States.
- Ethicon and Johnson and Johnson also offer an array of accessories and configurations for each of the Ethicon products they manufacture. This ensures that your facility can obtain and maintain the right Ethicon supplies to provide the best treatment and support for your patients, especially in trauma centers or in facilities that perform surgical procedures regularly in the hospital setting or on an outpatient basis.
Maintaining your facility's Ethicon stock of supplies is a solid step toward preparing to treat accident victims and other individuals who seek help from your facility. Ethicon endosurgery products, for example, offer versatile and practical solutions for many minor and major surgical procedures in your facility. As a part of Johnson and Johnson, Ethicon is a trusted name in the medical industry. Ethicon products can be a critical component of your patient care strategy.
Ethicon maintains a YouTube channel filled with instructional videos and information on the company and its products. Some of the most helpful videos on the Ethicon channel include the following:
These videos and others like them are another way that Ethicon and its parent company, Johnson and Johnson, provide support for medical professionals working in private practices, in clinical settings and in hospitals across the country and around the world. Ethicon is a leader in innovation for the manufacture of wound closure and suture products and can deliver solid solutions for most surgical and emergency care requirements.
Contact Ethicon and Johnson and Johnson
Johnson and Johnson is the parent company of Ethicon and is headquartered at One Johnson and Johnson Plaza, New Brunswick, New Jersey. Ethicon maintains its headquarters on Route 22 West, Somerville, New Jersey, and can be reached toll free at 1-877-384-4266. Ethicon can be reached on Facebook through the Johnson and Johnson page. You can also make contact with Ethicon through Twitter or by reaching out to Ethicon on its LinkedIn page.
CIA Medical can also provide you with guidance and support on Ethicon and Johnson and Johnson products. This can help you to find the perfect products and supplies for your facility. We go the extra mile to help our customers provide the best possible care for the patients they serve.
Buy Ethicon Products Through CIA Medical
If you are looking for medical supplies from Ethicon, Johnson and Johnson or any of the other 5,000 brands we carry, CIA Medical is the best source for these products. We have more than 500,000 medical products in stock and can special-order items just for your facility. Our team offers white-glove delivery service and fast, free quotes, making it easy for you get the best products at competitive prices. To learn more, visit us online or call us at 312-275-5850. You can also register for an account with CIA Medical to begin shopping for your medical supplies right away. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.