Carefusion #2N2704X, TRU-CUT BIOPSY NEEDLES, 14GX6", SOFT TISSU, STERILE, 10/CS
Carefusion #TJC6011, Jamshidi Bone Marrow Biopsy T-handle Needles 11gx6" 10/CS
Carefusion #ACT1811, NEEDLE TEMNO BIOPSY 18GA X 11CM 5/CS
Carefusion #CA1411, NEEDLE BIOPSY ACHIEVE 14X11 5/CS
Carefusion #2N2704X, TRU-CUT BIOPSY NEEDLES, 14GX6", SOFT TISSU, EACH
Carefusion #CT1611, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, COAXIAL, 16GAX11CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #2N2702X, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, 14GAX4-1/2", TRU-CUT, EACH
Carefusion #DIN1515X, Biospy Needle Illinios 15gX1-7/8" Ea
Carefusion #CT1820, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, COAXIAL, 18GAX20CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #DJ6011X, Jamshidi Needle 11gx6 11Gx6" 10/CS
Carefusion #A149, NEEDLE BIOPSY SOFT TISS 14GX9CM 5/CA
Carefusion #CT2011, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, COAXIAL, 20GAX11CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #CT2015, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, COAXIAL, 20GAX15CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #CT1811, NEEDLE BIOPSY COAX 18GX11CM 5/CA
Carefusion #TT1815, DEVISE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, 18GX15CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #T1811, DEVISE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, 18GX11CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #CT2215, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, COAXIAL, 22GAX15CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #SN7015X, NEEDLE, SYRING, BIOPSY, SO TISSUE, 15GX70MM, 10/CS
Carefusion #CA1820, NEEDLE BIOPSY SOFT TISS 5/CA
Carefusion #CT1620, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, COAXIAL, 16GAX20CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #CT2020, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, COAXIAL, 20GAX20CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #T169, DEVISE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, 16GX9CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #T2011, DEVISE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, 20GX11CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #TJM4011, T-handle Jamshidi Bone Marrow Biopsy Aspiration Needle 11Gx4" 10/CS
Carefusion #2N2713X, TRU-CUT BIOPSY NEEDLES, 18gx6 W/TRIGG 10/CS
Carefusion #2N2702X, NEEDLE BIOPSY 14GX4 1/2 10/CS
Carefusion #DIN1518X, NEEDLE BIOPSY ASPIRATION ILLIAC 10/CS
Carefusion #CA1811, NEEDLE BIOPSY ACHIEVE 18GX11CM 5/CA
Carefusion #TJC3513, Jamshidi Bone Marrow Biopsy T-handle Needles 13gx3-1/2" 10/Ca
Carefusion #TJM6011, Needle Jamshidi Bone Marrow 11GX6" 10/CS
Carefusion #TT186, Temno Evolution Needle Biopsy 18gx6cm 5/CS
Carefusion #TJM4011, Needle Jamshidi Bone Marrow 11Gx4" 10/CS
Carefusion #BAK4511, TRAY BONE MARROW JAMSHIDI 11GX4 10/CA
Carefusion #DJ2013X, Jamshidi Biopsy Needle 13gX2" 10/CS
Carefusion #CTT2015, Needle Biopsy Temno Evolution 20gx15cm 5/CS
Carefusion #DJ6011X, NEEDLE 11GA X 6 JAMSHIDI 10/CS
Carefusion #TJC6008, NEEDLE BONE MARROW JAMSHIDI 8GX6IN 10/CA
Carefusion #TT1811, Tempo Evolution Needle Biopsy 18gx11cm 5/CS
Carefusion #CA1820, Needle Biopsy Soft Tissue 18X20cm 5/CS
Carefusion #CTT1615, Needle Biopsy Temno Evolution 16gx15cm 5/CS
Carefusion #CTT1620, Needle Biopsy Temno Evolution 16gx20cm 5/CS
Carefusion #DJ3513X, Jamshidi Needle Bone Marrow 13gx3.5 10/CS
Carefusion #CT1611, NEEDLE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, COAXIAL, 16GAX11CM, 5/CS
Carefusion #CA1611, NEEDLE BIOPSY COAXIAL SYSTEM 16G X 11CM 5/CA
Carefusion #CT1815, Needle Temno Biopsy 18gx15cm 5/CS
Carefusion #CA2011, Needle Biopsy Soft w/Coaxil LF 20Gx11cm 5/CS
Carefusion #CT1811, Needle Temno Biopsy 18Gx11cm 5/CS
Carefusion #A1411, NEEDLE BIOPSY ASPIRATOR 5/CS
CareFusion Product Lines From BD
CareFusion Medical and BD carry a wide range of products specifically designed to help healthcare professionals to serve their patients better. These CareFusion supplies offer added convenience and more effective treatment options for patients in hospitals, private practices, clinics and skilled nursing facilities.
- Needle biopsies are used to obtain tissue samples for testing and diagnostic purposes. CareFusion biopsy needles offer added help in managing these diagnostic procedures by making it easier and safer to obtain the tissue needed for testing.
- BD also produces products to screen for cervical cancer, which can be a serious threat to the health of women. This is especially true for women who have contracted HPV or those with weakened immune systems.
- Cannulas are defined as hollow tubes that contain a sharp and retractable inner core. This allows them to be inserted into blood vessels or other parts of the body. BD and CareFusion offer CareFusion cannula and nasal cannula products are designed to drain fluid or to administer medications to patients both in the home health care setting and in hospitals and clinics.
- Infusion therapy is often used in conjunction with other cancer-fighting treatments to provide added help in delivering medication directly to the affected part of the body. It can also ensure proper fluid levels for dehydrated patients and can deliver some medications directly to the bloodstream to promote better health for patients. CareFusion infusion therapy solutions include CareFusion catheters and other CareFusion supplies designed to assist staff members and patients.
- CareFusion needles are available in numerous configurations, sizes and capabilities to ensure the best treatment for patients in your facility. CareFusion bone marrow biopsy needles are specialized methods for obtaining bone marrow tissue samples for evaluation in laboratory conditions.
- Infection prevention solutions from CareFusion and BD include ChloraPrep preoperative skin solutions. These BD CareFusion ChloraPrep products eliminate most microbial organisms to promote safer surgical procedures and improved prognoses for patients in your facilities.
- CareFusion catheters from BD are used in an array of different patient care activities. These include infusion therapies, drainage of fluids from the bladder or other areas of the body and the administration of controlled doses of medications for patients in hospital settings. Foley catheters are one of the most commonly ordered types of CareFusion catheters and are designed to allow urine to drain from the bladder into CareFusion drainage bags or containers. These CareFusion catheters are sought-after supplies for most medical facilities.
- Surgical instrumentation from BD and CareFusion include wound closure products, CareFusion masks, transfusion instruments, laparoscopic surgical instruments and suction and irrigation tools for use in the operating room environment. These CareFusion tools and items are necessary.
CareFusion supplies offer reliable performance in the medical setting. At CIA Medical, we offer an extensive range of CareFusion products designed to suit the needs of medical facilities. Our team can even order CareFusion supplies and other CareFusion medical products on your behalf to ensure that your facility has access to the right solutions for your current and future patient care requirements.
CIA Medical Carries an Extensive Lineup of CareFusion Medical Products
CIA Medical is proud to offer a selection of CareFusion medical products that are designed to help medical professionals manage the care of their patients more effectively. Some of the most popular CareFusion products we carry include the following:
- CareFusion needles are ideally suited to a wide range of applications within the hospital and clinical environments. CIA Medical can provide your medical facility with the right needles to suit your needs and your budget most effectively.
- CareFusion biopsy needles are specifically used to obtain samples of tissue or cells for analysis and diagnosis. At CIA Medical, we carry CareFusion biopsy needles for a wide range of diagnostic applications. Our team will be happy to help you choose the right needles from CareFusion and other suppliers to suit the needs of your medical care team.
- CareFusion bone marrow biopsy needles are specifically designed to extract a small sample of bone marrow for biopsy purposes. CIA Medical can provide you with the precise CareFusion bone marrow biopsy needles you need to assist your patients more effectively.
- CareFusion masks include a full lineup of products that include CareFusion trach masks, oxygen masks and pediatric and adult resuscitation masks. CareFusion medical supplies are available in sizes to fit your patients and in configurations designed to suit your needs. CIA Medical can provide you with added help in finding the right mask size and configuration for your facility's current and ongoing requirements.
- CareFusion oxygen masks are used to provide added support for patients who are in respiratory distress. Emergency rooms often use CareFusion oxygen masks and other CareFusion products to establish an airway and to deliver adequate oxygen to patients who are struggling to breathe after an accident or a severe episode of respiratory disease.
- CareFusion cannulas are designed to drain away fluid or infection, to deliver medication or to provide oxygen for patients who need it. These versatile CareFusion medical devices are an ideal addition to your facility's medical supplies and can promote faster healing and the right emergency treatment for your patients in the emergency room, in the hospital setting or in home health care environments.
- CareFusion nasal cannula products are used in conjunction with CareFusion oxygen tubing to deliver oxygen directly to the nostrils and, from there, into the lungs and the bloodstream. CareFusion nasal cannula items are ideally suited to the needs of patients in your facility and of ambulatory patients who require oxygen at home.
- CareFusion nebulizers are most often associated with the administration of respiratory medications. In fact, however, CareFusion nebulizers are designed to deliver medications of many different types by turning them into a mist that can be inhaled. This can promote faster uptake of medications and can avoid some of the issues associated with injections and other methods of administering medications.
- CareFusion catheters are one of the most versatile items in the CareFusion lineup. These tubes are used to connect infusion systems, to drain fluids and to deliver medications directly into the bloodstream of the patient. CIA Medical carries an extensive lineup of catheters from CareFusion, BD and many other manufacturers to help you care for your patients more effectively.
- CareFusion tracheostomy masks are used after a procedure that creates an airway for patients with breathing issues. CareFusion tracheostomy masks cover the area of the incision to deliver oxygen directly to the artificial airway. This can provide added help for patients who are suffering from low oxygen levels or breathing difficulties after a tracheostomy procedure.
- CareFusion drainage bags work with Foley catheters and other tubing to provide sterile and safe drainage of urine for patients at home or in your facility.
- CareFusion oxygen tubing is designed to work seamlessly with CareFusion oxygen masks and other CareFusion medical supplies. This can make it much easier for your staff members to provide the oxygen patients in critical or serious condition require to restore oxygenation to blood and to enjoy the best possible chance of recovery.
- BD CareFusion ChloraPrep solutions are designed specifically to provide added antimicrobial protection for patients prior to surgeries. ChloraPrep is a preoperative solution that is applied to the skin of the patient in the area in which the incision will be made. This can eliminate microbial issues and can reduce the risk of infection after a surgical procedure. This CareFusion product is definitely a must-have for facilities that perform surgical procedures on a regular basis.
- CareFusion infusion pumps and sets are one of the most popular and in-demand product lines for the company. Infusion therapies are used to restore the natural balance of fluids inside the body, to deliver certain types of medication and to deliver medication directly to the area in which it is needed. These advanced systems for administering medications can ensure the proper dosage at the right time to help your patients feel better much more quickly.
The friendly and knowledgeable staff members at CIA Medical can provide you with more in-depth information on the product lines we carry from CareFusion, BD and other top manufacturers. We work with your facility to make sure that you receive the right products and devices to keep your healthcare facility operating smoothly. This can allow you to provide outstanding patient care and improved outcomes for every patient you treat in your hospital, clinic or private practice.
Contacting CareFusion and BD
You can reach BD and CareFusion online through their website. The company is also available by telephone at 844-823-5433 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also be able to touch base with BD and CareFusion on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
The BD YouTube channel offers videos that provide added information about the company's activities and some of the CareFusion systems and items it manufactures:
Why Choose CIA Medical for CareFusion Supplies?
CareFusion is a leading manufacturer of medical goods in the healthcare marketplace. CIA Medical offers products from CareFusion, BD and 5,000 other manufacturers. Our inventory features more than 500,000 products designed expressly to provide your medical facility with the right options for your needs CIA Medical can even special-order products from CareFusion and other manufacturers to ensure that you receive the supplies necessary to serve your patients. We offer white-glove services and fast quotes to ensure that your order is completed quickly and delivered according to your expressed preferences.
To learn more about the CareFusion lineup of products offered by CIA Medical or to place an order with us, visit us online to take a look at our inventory. You can also register for an account with CIA Medical or give us a call at 312-275-5850 to touch base with our team. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and your facility to deliver the right medical supplies at the right time for your needs.