ICU Medical #MC100, MicroClave Clear I.V. Connector Swabable Seal Surface, FR 165 mL/min, Dead Space 0.04 mL, Backpressure +45 PSIG. Non-DEHP/Latex, 100/Ca
ICU Medical #B9936, 7 (18 cm) Non-DEHP Smallbore Extension Set w/Bravo24, Clamp, Rotating Luer, 50/CS
ICU Medical #B3065, 41" 15 Drop IV Secondary Set w/Hanger, Non-DEHP Tubing, 25/CA
ICU Medical #CH2003, Spiro Syringe with Spinning, 3 m
ICU Medical #SF3392-20, SET ADMINISTRATION IV 89IN (226 CM) APPX 18.9 ML, 20 DROP W/0.2 MICRON FILTER, LUER LOCK, 50/CS
ICU Medical #B9184, Primary Set 15 Drop 84" (213cm) w/BCV-Clave/ Non-DEHP Tbng 25/Ca
ICU Medical #41223-02, Multiflex & Pentalumen Standard PA Thermodilution Catheters, 2L, 7FR, 110CM, 5/CS
ICU Medical #B1115, Extension Set 1.2 Filter NDLS 50/Ca
ICU Medical #CH-10, Access Device Clave Conn IV Bag 50/Ca
ICU Medical #B3108, Transfer Set 42" Macrobore 50/Ca
ICU Medical #CH-14, SPIKE BAG ACCESS NEEDLE-FREE CONNECTOR NEEDLE-FREE PORT VENTED DEHP-FREE LATEX-FREE, 50/CS
ICU Medical #MC3302, EXTENSION SET, 7" SMBORE, MICROCLAVE, LUER, 50/CS
ICU Medical #B98016, SET ADMINISTRATION IV 110IN 20 DROP W/EASYDROP FLOW CONTROLLER, 1.2 MICRON FILTER, INJ SITE, ROTATING LUER, 25/CS
ICU Medical #CH-51, Vial Adapter w/Clave 50/Ca
ICU Medical #CH-70, Clave Vial Multi-Dose 50/Ca
ICU Medical #CH-62, Vial Adapter MDV Access Spike w/Clave 5mL 50/Ca
ICU Medical #42411-01, CONNECTOR, DEADENDER, MALE, 25/CS
ICU Medical #CH-13, Bag Spike Adapter w/Clave 50/Ca
ICU Medical #CH3034, Primary Add-On Set 5" 50/Ca Bag Spike AdapterADAPTER, BAG SPIKE W/CLSD ML LUER 5" (50/CS)
ICU Medical #B6012, Mini Transfer Device 50/Ca
ICU Medical #B3302, Ext Set 7" Clave,Clamp,RotLuer Non-DEHP 50/Ca
ICU Medical #CH3011, Administr Set w/Clave/Spiros 30" 50/Ca
ICU Medical #B4020, Stopcock 3 Way Male Spin Lock 50/Ca
ICU Medical #CH2000S-C, Spiros Connector Closed Male Red Cap 50/Ca
ICU Medical #B9909, Bravo 24 Multi Dose Vial Access 50/Ca
ICU Medical #42754-64, TRANSPAC IV MOUNTS 4 PREATTACH, 28 EA/CS
ICU Medical #M9000, Valve Lopez Enteral 50/Ca
ICU Medical #42303-02, SFST SHLD PLS / CNN, 50/CS
ICU Medical #42374-01, TUBING, PRESSURE, PT72, 25/CS
ICU Medical #42634-05, TP4 NEO SQ 12", 20/CS
ICU Medical #42583-05, KIT, TRANSPAC, IV MONITORING, 20/CS
ICU Medical #B9266, SET EXTENSION IV 10IN SMALLBORE W/0.2 MICRON FILTER, CLAVE(R), CLAMP, ROTATING LUER, 50/CS
ICU Medical #50328-07, CATHETER, OPTICATH, 8 FR, P7110EP8/YELLOW, 6/CS
ICU Medical #SCRC3-10-1600, SWABCAPPLUS, XT LUER ACCESS VALVE CAP, LF, 1600 PER/CS
ICU Medical #42382-01, PS-N4W, 25/CS
ICU Medical #42368-01, TUBING, PRESSURE, PT36, 25/CS
ICU Medical #B9286, IV Admin Set 15 Drop 112" 2 Clave 50/Ca
ICU Medical #SF4053-S, STOPCOCK IV 3 GANG, 4 WAY MANIFOLD W/ROTATING LUER, 50/CS
ICU Medical #42362-11, TUBING, ARETERIAL, PRESSURE LNE, M / F, L / L, 6", 25/CS
ICU Medical #42642-06, TP4 PL SQ RN84, 20 EA/CS
ICU Medical #B9060, Extension Set w/Clave Non-DEHP 8" 50/Ca
ICU Medical #SCXT3-2400, CAP, SWABPACK, LUER, ACCESS, DISINFECT, 25/BG, 96 BG/CS
ICU Medical #42640-06, TP4 PL SQ RN60, 20/CS
ICU Medical #B1129, IV Extension Set Female LL Ndl-Free 6" 50/Ca
ICU Medical #42500-22, TP4/SS/2DT/INT, 10 EA/CS
ICU Medical #B1032, Ext Set Small Bore 6" w/ Rotatng Luer 50/Ca
ICU Medical #B9900-140, IV Prim Set 2Bravo 15Drop 106" 25/Ca
ICU Medical #B35009, IV Primary Set 15Drop 3Port 24HR 112" 50/CS
Connecting Patients and Caregivers to the Products They Need
ICU Medical Needlefree IV connectors are used throughout the medical field as a way to reduce the risk of infection and to promote the standardization of clinical protocols in the healthcare field. These advanced connections allow safer administration of medicines to patients while providing real protection against disconnected tubes and potential harm in the medical setting.
Oncology solutions from ICU Medical focus primarily on delivering medications to patients in the most appropriate way and without putting healthcare workers at risk. The closed system transfer devices manufactured by ICU Medical offer superior protection for medical personnel while ensuring that cancer patients get the help they need from your facility.
In the critical care environment, ICU Medical delivers solid solutions for monitoring and catheterizing patients to improve their survival odds. These products are used across the United States and around the world to deliver better care for patients in the hospital setting.
Overall, ICU Medical delivers outstanding solutions for patient and staff safety in the infusion therapy field. From top-end infusion pumps to software systems that work hand-in-hand with these devices, ICU Medical offers a full range of equipment and accessories designed with the needs of medical facilities in mind.
ICU Medical Infusion Therapy
The most popular products offered by ICU Medical are the IV infusion sets manufactured by this company. These systems are designed to provide safe and effective delivery of medications, whole blood, plasma and other fluids to promote the best health for patients in clinical and hospital environments.
What Is Infusion Therapy?
Infusion therapy is a proven method for administering medications and ensuring that patients receive adequate hydration and nutrients. When used to deliver nutrients, infusion therapy may be referred to as enteral or parenteral nutrition. According to the American College of Gastroenterology, enteral feeding involves the use of a tube that delivers nutrients directly to the gastrointestinal tract. Parenteral nutrition, by contrast, uses intravenous delivery to introduce nutrients directly into the bloodstream. Medications and fluids are usually delivered intravenously as well in infusion therapy methodologies.
What Is Infusion Therapy Used For?
According to the National Home Infusion Association, home infusion therapy treatments are most commonly prescribed for infections, congestive heart failure, hemophilia, immunological disorders, multiple sclerosis and for certain gastrointestinal diseases. In the hospital setting, the Cambridge College of Healthcare & Technology has defined IV therapy as the use of a tube or syringe connected to a pump that delivers carefully measured amounts of nutrients or medications to patients. These treatments are used to provide nutrition to patients who cannot take food by mouth, to deliver chemotherapy to precise locations on the patient's body, to deliver antibiotics to treat infections and as part of a comprehensive pain management plan. Infusion pump solutions from ICU Medical are an outstanding solution for these patient needs.
What Equipment Is Needed for Infusion Therapy?
The team members at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) have identified some of the most important components required to perform infusion therapy. These include the medication or nutrients to be infused, the pump or bag used to deliver the fluids, and any catheters, tubing or syringes necessary to connect the infusion system to the patient for treatment. In clinical and hospital settings, however, the need for precise accuracy, patient and caregiver safety and other factors can necessitate the purchase of additional equipment beyond the very basic outline provided by CMS. CIA Medical can help you find the ideal infusion pump, ICU Medical primary sets and secondary sets to serve your patients more effectively.
Can Infusion Therapies Be Automated?
Software packages and computer modules are often used to manage patient dosages and to automate a portion of the process for infusion therapies. ICU Medical offers dedicated clinical software packages designed specifically to work with their other lineup of products and to provide the best possible care for patients in and out of the hospital setting. By choosing ICU Medical, you can access these advanced software systems to streamline the patient care process to a significant degree. In general, however, you will still need to arrange for data entry and staff oversight for all infusion therapies you perform.
ICU Medical Products
At CIA Medical, we offer a full range of products from ICU Medical and other manufacturers. Our commitment to quality and fair prices makes us the perfect solution for your hospital and clinic supply needs. ICU Medical IV sets are available in a full range of configurations and sizes to suit the needs of your facility, your medical team and your patients. From portable infusion pump solutions to primary sets and secondary sets for in-hospital use, CIA can deliver the best options for your facility at the most competitive prices in the industry.
- ICU Medical macrobore extension sets deliver reliable dosages of medication and nutrients to patients in the clinical setting. CIA Medical carries ICU Medical macrobore transfer and extension sets designed to suit the needs of your facility and your patients. Macrobore sets are also referred to as standard bore sets and are designed to provide larger volumes of fluids or nutrients to patients in the clinical setting.
- ICU Medical minibore sets are suited for smaller volumes of fluids and more controlled delivery of medications. The minibore sets available from CIA Medical offer reliable performance in real-world medical settings.
- Small bore sets are also useful in delivering carefully regulated amounts of medication, nutrients and other fluids to patients who require a lower flow rate or volume to address their healthcare issues. CIA Medical's lineup of small bore ICU Medical extension sets offers the accurate and reliable performance needed to treat patients effectively.
- Large bore irrigation sets from ICU Medical allow a higher volume of fluids to be administered to patients. This can be critical for trauma patients and for those who are critically low on fluids, including blood or plasma. CIA Medical carries large-bore sets from ICU Medical and other manufacturers to suit the needs of our customers. Our lineup of products is suited to hospital and clinical use.
- ICU Medical admin sets and accessories are designed to streamline the process of applying an IV or infusion method to patients and to reduce the risk of infection during this process. The ICU Medical admin sets available through CIA Medical are designed to provide reliable and accurate infusion of medications and other fluids for your patients.
- ICU Medical extension sets, like other extension sets, are designed to provide a degree of flexibility and freedom of movement for patients by allowing a larger distance between the patient and the infusion pump being used. CIA Medical offers a variety of ICU Medical extension sets that can allow greater mobility for patients and increased flexibility for their caregivers in and out of the hospital setting.
- ICU Medical primary sets are designed specifically to work with an ICU Medical secondary set to deliver two forms of medication, fluids or nutrients to patients. These primary sets are used to infuse the fluid that is most important to improving or maintaining the patient's condition. The ICU Medical primary sets offered by CIA Medical work with secondary sets from ICU Medical, which makes them a cost-effective and practical choice for your facility.
- As previously discussed, ICU Medical secondary sets require primary sets to connect properly. Also known as "piggyback" sets, the ICU Medical secondary sets sold by CIA Medical are a dependable way to introduce multiple infused medications, nutrients or other fluids into the body without requiring additional needlesticks or catheterization for the patient in question.
- MicroClave connectors are one of the most popular products in the ICU Medical lineup. These devices deliver safe and effective points of connection to ensure the best results for patients in the clinical environment. MicroClave connector products are also available in some extension, admin and secondary sets offered by CIA Medical and produced by ICU Medical.
- Clave IV connectors are needle-free to promote the safest working environment for the medical staff in your facilities. These advanced connector solutions deliver solid performance and are available through CIA Medical for purchase and delivery.
- ICU Medical catheters are used in many types of infusion therapies. The catheters available from CIA Medical are designed to work with ICU Medical and other infusion pump systems to deliver the best treatment options for your patients.
These ICU Medical infusion pumps, extension sets and primary sets are ideally suited for use by your healthcare professionals. At CIA Medical, we make it easy to find the right solutions for all your current and future medical supply requirements.
Videos About ICU Medical Products
ICU Medical maintains a corporate YouTube channel that features a range of instructional and informational videos for medical professionals and patients. These videos run the gamut from short promotional pieces to in-depth descriptions of ICU Medical products, their uses and their advantages for patient care in modern medical facilities.
These and other videos offer some compelling reasons to consider ICU Medical products when choosing infusion therapy options for your hospital, clinic or private practice. ICU Medical is a trusted name in the infusion therapy marketplace.
ICU Medical Headquarters and Contact Information
The ICU Medical headquarters is located at 951 Calle Amanecer, San Clemente, California. You can reach the company toll-free at 1-800-824-7890 or through their direct line at 949-366-2183. Your organization can also touch base with ICU Medical through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and through the ICU Medical website. You can also direct any questions to the team at CIA Medical. We are always here to serve you.
CIA Medical Offers the Right Solutions for You
With products from over 5,000 top brands and more than half a million products to choose from, CIA Medical makes it easy for you to find the right solutions for your medical facility. Our team will work with you to provide fair pricing, fast quotes and outstanding customer service. We can even provide white-glove service upon request. Visit our website to create your account today or give us a call at 312-275-5850. We look forward to the chance to work with you.