Smiths Medical Products – In Stock, Fast Shipping and Great Prices
From humble beginnings as a clock and watch repair and manufacturing business, Smiths Medical has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted medical supply manufacturers in the world. Originally founded in 1851 by Samuel Smith, Smiths Group grew and expanded its operations to create the first British speedometer at the turn of the 20th century. In 1957, Smiths Industries acquired a company named Portland Plastics, which was soon converted to serving the medical community with advanced tracheostomy and endotracheal tube accessories.
Smiths Medical has expanded its reach within the medical equipment and supply industry by acquiring key companies and by innovating in the medical field. Concorde Laboratories, Level 1, Graseby Medical, Bivona and DHD Healthcare were among the major acquisitions made by Smiths Medical. The company markets its products globally and has built a proven reputation for quality manufacturing and cutting-edge product lines. Smiths Medical products include ventilators, infusion pumps, airway management tools, anesthesia machines and safety devices that are designed to provide added protection for healthcare workers in the medical environment.
Smiths Medical #21-7302-24, Cassette Med Reservoirs CADD 100ml Clr 12/BX
Smiths Medical #21-7052-24, SET EXTENSION PUMP TUBING 60INL MALE/MALE LUER LOCK 0.2U FILTER DEHP-FREE MICROBORE TUBING LATEX-FREE ANTI-SIPHON VALVE CLAMP (50/BX)
Smiths Medical #21-7302-24, Medication Cassette Reservoirs with Flow Stop, Clamp, and Female Luer, Latex Free - 100 mL, (12/CS)
Smiths Medical #21-7106-24, SET EXTENSION PUMP TUBING 60INL MALE/MALE LUER LOCK 0.2U FILTER DEHP-FREE TUBING LATEX-FREE ANTI-SIPHON VALVE CLAMP (50/BX)
Smiths Medical #21-7052-24, SET EXTENSION PUMP TUBING 60INL MALE/MALE LUER LOCK 0.2U FILTER DEHP-FREE MICROBORE TUBING LATEX-FREE ANTI-SIPHON VALVE CLAMP (50/BX)
Smiths Medical #L-70, Blood and I.V. Fluid Hotline Warming Set with Level 1 Injection Port (LATEX FREE), 30/CA
Smiths Medical #L-370, HOTLINE Fluid Warmer Set Disposable 20/case
Smiths Medical #MX492, I.V. Disposables Injection Adapter, Male Luer Lock, 0.1 ml, 7/8", Sterile, Latex Free, 100/CA
Smiths Medical #21-2734-24, NDL, GRIPPER, 20G X .75", 8", 12EA/BX
Smiths Medical #MX492, I.V. Disposables Injection Adapter, Male Luer Lock, 0.1 ml, 7/8", Sterile, Latex Free, Each
Smiths Medical #WW8214, Patient Attachment Kit 10/PK
Smiths Medical #3301A1, Pulse Oximeter w/Finger Probe Handheld Ea
Smiths Medical #21-7301-24, Cassette Med Reservoirs CADD 50mL Clr 12/BX
Smiths Medical #492804-NL, Anesth Breath Circuit Pediatri 1Ltr Bag 20/CS
Smiths Medical #3044, Pulse Oximeter Finger Probe Ea, 10 EA/CS
Smiths Medical #4617P-1, Pro-Vent Arterial Blood Sample Kit 1/Ea, 100 EA/CS
Smiths Medical #3043, Pulse Oximeter Y Probe Universal Ea
Smiths Medical #21-2767-24, Gripper Plus Saf Needle w/o Y 20Gx3/4" 12/BX
Smiths Medical #21-2762-24, Gripper Plus Saf Needl w/o Y 20Gx1" 12/BX
Smiths Medical #005445, Adult Mask Medium 30/Ca
Smiths Medical #490804-NL, Circuit Breathing Anes LF Ped 1L Bag 20/CS
Smiths Medical #3025, Probe Infant ea
Smiths Medical #21-2763-24, Gripper Plus Saf Needle w/o Y 20Gx1-1/4" 12/BX
Smiths Medical #3044, Sensor Pulse Oximeter Advisor Finger 24" Adult Reusable Ea, 10 EA/CA
Smiths Medical #450954-NL, Circuit Breath Anesth Adult LF 108" 3L Bag 20/CS
Smiths Medical #21-2865-24, Needle 20gx3/4" Safety Gripper Plus Y-Site Split Septum 19mm Ea, 12 EA/BX
Smiths Medical #4617P-1, Pro-Vent Arterial Blood Sample Kit 1/Ea, 100 EA/CA
Smiths Medical #4139, Device Ndl Prtc Point-Lok Jelco f/16-30g Ndl NS Bulk 100/Bg, 10 BG/CA
Smiths Medical #225-3719-804, Breathing Circuit w/Bag 60" Adult 15/CS
Smiths Medical #21-2766-24, Gripper Pl Saf Needl w/o YSite 22Gx3/4" 12/BX
Smiths Medical #21-2966-24, Gripper Plus w/Y w/o Needle 20gx1 12/BX
Smiths Medical #450904, Circuit Expandable Adult 20/Ca
Smiths Medical #225-3720-804, Breathing Circuit Anesth Ped 1l Bag Fltr 20/CS
Smiths Medical #21-2965-24, Gripper Plus w/Y w/o Need 20gx3/4 12/BX
Smiths Medical #306701, CATHETER, IV, 20"X1", RADIOPAQUE, SAFETY, 200/CS
Smiths Medical #21-2015-24, Needle Huber Port-A=Cath 20x1.5 12/Bx
Smiths Medical #450907, Anesth Breathing Circuit Adult 2-Lt 20/CS
Smiths Medical #21-2865-24, Huber Needle 20gx3/4" Infusion Safety Gripper Plus Y Site 12/Bx
Smiths Medical #002862, Breathing Filter Ea
Smiths Medical #21-2861-24, Needle 22gx3/4" Safety Gripper Plus Y-Site Split Septum 19mm Ea, 12 EA/BX
Smiths Medical #21-2862-24, Needle 22gx1" Safety Gripper Plus Y-Site Split Septum 25mm Ea, 12 EA/BX
Smiths Medical #4139, Point Lok NDL Protection 1M Nonsterile 100/Bg, 10 BG/CA
Smiths Medical #1303, Finger Probe Infant, 10 Per/Bx
Smiths Medical #1302, Probe Pulse Oximeter BCI Finger Neonatal Disposable 10/Bx
Smiths Medical #21-2861-24, SET INFUSION NEEDLE HUBER SAFETY SELF-BLUNTING 22GA X 0.75IN STRAIGHT NON-CORING 8IN PLASTIC TUBING CLAMP Y-SITE CUSHIONED PAD GRIPPER PLUS DEHP-FREE LATEX-FREE (12/BX)
Smiths Medical #21-2866-24, Needle 20gx1" Safety Gripper Plus Y-Site Split Septum 25mm Ea, 12 EA/BX
Smiths Medical #450907-NL, CIRCUIT ANESTHESIA ADULT 50.8MMDIA 33 - 87INL EXPANDABLE DUAL-LIMB GAS SAMPLING PORT ELBOW STRAIGHT WYE BACTERIAL/VIRAL FILTER 2L BAG PORTEX LATEX-FREE DISPOSABLE (20/CS)
Smiths Medical #008870, Sodasorb Prepack CO2 Absorb 1.3Ltr Ea, 12 EA/CS
Smith Medical Brands
Some of the most popular Smiths Medical brands include BCI, CADD, Graseby, Jelco, Portex and Medfusion. Smiths Medical CADD pumps are among the most trusted and most popular ambulatory infusion pumps for hospital and home use. Smiths Medical equipment and supplies are used in hospitals and clinics to deliver medication, infuse fluids and to promote the best possible patient care in clinical and therapeutic settings.
Today, Smiths Medical is one of the top manufacturers for durable medical goods and supplies. The products manufactured by the company are used in medical facilities to provide immediate and ongoing care for patients with a wide range of medical issues. At CIA Medical, we are proud to provide access to Smiths Medical equipment and products for our customers in the healthcare field.
Smiths Medical products available from CIA Medical include the full range of items manufactured by this company. We can also special-order items that are not in our immediate inventory, which can provide your hospital, clinic or private practice with much greater flexibility in finding the right items for your facility and your patients. CIA Medical makes it easy to access the right products from Smiths Medical and other manufacturers and to have them delivered directly to your location.
An Array of Smiths Medical Products
CIA Medical offers an extensive array of Smiths Medical products to ensure that your facility can always acquire the equipment and supplies necessary to serve your patients. Some of the most commonly ordered or requested Smiths Medical supplies are listed below.
- Smiths Medical extension sets: The Smiths Medical extension sets available from CIA Medical are designed to help healthcare providers to keep infusion sets and other equipment at a safer remove from patients. Smiths Medical extension sets are ideally suited for use by ambulatory patients who need a longer catheter or lead from their IV infusion sets. These Smiths Medical extension sets can also be used effectively in hospitals and other facilities to accommodate equipment and other obstacles that may make access to IV bags and other equipment more difficult.
- Smiths Medical admin sets: Smiths Medical admin sets are often used in conjunction with Smiths Medical extension sets to provide workable solutions for IV administration in hospital and clinical environments. Smiths Medical admin sets offer added convenience by collecting all necessary items into one convenient kit. By choosing Smiths Medical admin sets and catheters, you can ensure the best experience for your patients and your healthcare staff.
- Smiths Medical Luer locks: Luer locks are connectors that allow needles to be twisted on and locked into place, which can prevent accidental needlesticks and injuries to your healthcare staff as well as to your patients. Luer locks can also prevent accidental injection of the contents of a syringe, which is a very useful characteristic in high-volume medical practices. Luer locks are recommended as a safety feature that can provide better protection against these unwanted incidents.
- Smiths Medical CADD cassettes: Designed to work with Smiths Medical CADD pumps, our lineup of Smiths Medical CADD cassettes can generally hold up to 250 ml of fluid and medication for infusion. Smiths Medical CADD cassettes feature flow-stop and free-flow protection. CIA Medical can provide Smiths Medical CADD cassettes that will fit your Smiths Medical CADD infusion pump perfectly. These exclusive Smiths Medical CADD devices are available in clear, yellow and blue to allow more accurate color-coding inside your facility.
- Smiths Medical Gripper Plus: The Smiths Medical Gripper Plus safety needle is an outstanding option for your facility thanks to its superior protection against needlestick injuries. CIA Medical carries an array of Smiths Medical Gripper Plus needles to meet the needs of our customers and the patients they serve.
- Smiths Medical oximeters: Smiths Medical oximeters use light beams to determine the saturation of oxygen in a patient's bloodstream. These devices allow faster diagnosis and improved patient care. Oximeters offer a non-invasive and accurate method for determining the level of oxygenation for patients at risk.
- Smiths Medical Huber needles: Smiths Medical Huber needles are designed to be inserted into ports used for delivering chemotherapy or performing dialysis. Non-coring Huber needles offer added safety for patients and can reduce the risk of needlestick injuries for staff members at your facility. CIA Medical carries a variety of Huber needles from Smiths Medical and other manufacturers.
- Smiths Medical fluid warmers: These Smiths Medical supplies are essential for infusion therapies and for irrigation treatments. Smiths Medical fluid warmers can ensure that these therapeutic treatments are presented at the right temperature for patient comfort and safety. This can significantly improve the patient experience in your facility.
- Smiths Medical stopcocks: Smiths Medical stopcocks from CIA Medical are designed specifically to provide added control over the flow of gases or liquids. These devices are equipped with an on-off diverter and are clearly marked so that your staff members can see whether the stopcock is on or off at a glance. This can provide added assurance that patients are receiving the right treatment for their medical conditions. Smiths Medical stopcocks are available in several configurations, including one-way, three-way and four-way options. You can also choose from small bore, large bore and Hi-Flo Smiths Medical stopcocks for even greater customization of your patient care activities.
- Smiths Medical catheters: Smiths Medical catheters are designed to work seamlessly with Smiths Medical admin sets to deliver fluids to patients or to extract fluids from targeted areas of the body. Catheters are one of the most versatile medical supplies and are used for a wide range of different medical applications. Smiths Medical catheters can be used with infusion pumps from the company to help restore fluid balances and to promote better health for patients. Whether your facility needs Smiths Medical catheters for urinary drainage systems or to restore fluids to dehydrated patients, these advanced medical devices are considered essential equipment for most healthcare facilities. CIA Medical makes it simple for you to get the ideal Smiths Medical catheters for all your patient care needs.
- Smiths Medical infusion pumps: Considered by many to be the state of the art in infusion, Smiths Medical infusion pumps are an excellent way to restore fluid balances in a precise and measured way. By opting for Smiths Medical infusion pumps for your facility, you can enjoy the greatest control and reliability when working with patients to introduce medications and fluids into the bloodstream. At CIA Medical, our lineup of Smiths Medical infusion pumps is designed to provide ease of use for your staff members and superior therapeutic benefits for your patients.
- Smiths Medical airway management products: Airway management products are typically needed in emergencies to oxygenate patients and to circumvent obstructions in the natural airway. At CIA Medical, we offer Smiths Medical airway management products designed to clear obstructions or to go around them to ensure that patients can breathe more easily. This can provide added comfort and improved prognoses for patients at your facility.
- Smiths Medical pain management products: Pain management products from Smiths Medical include anesthesia trays, epidural minipacks and many other items designed to reduce pain and to improve patient comfort. CIA Medical can provide you with an array of pain management options from Smiths Medical and other manufacturers to ensure that you have the anesthesia and epidural supplies you need for your patients in the emergency room and in other areas of your facility.
- Smiths Medical respiratory products: The respiratory products manufactured by Smiths Medical include lung expansion products, bronchial hygiene kits, airway management products, manual resuscitation tools and active and passive humidification systems. CIA Medical offers an array of Smiths Medical respiratory products to help you manage respiratory issues in the clinic or hospital setting.
- Smiths Medical tracheostomy products: Tracheostomy products are used to create an opening at the front of the neck to establish an airway through which the patient can breathe. The products manufactured by Smiths Medical for tracheostomy procedures can help to make this process much easier for medical staff members and patients alike. CIA Medical carries an array of Smiths Medical products for tracheostomy treatments.
- Smiths Medical ventilators: Ventilators and ventilation products are designed specifically to breathe on behalf of patients who cannot do so for themselves. Ventilators from Smiths Medical are reliable and practical solutions for helping patients with severe respiratory distress to breathe and to take in oxygen. CIA Medical can provide you with the ventilators and accessories your facility needs to serve its patients more effectively and to save lives in the process.
- Smiths Medical temperature management products: Making sure that patients maintain a normal and healthy body temperature is a key element in protecting their health and speeding their recovery. Temperature management products from Smiths Medical include convective warmers, fluid warmers and blood warming systems that can promote healthier body temperatures for patients who need a little extra assistance. CIA Medical offers temperature management products from Smiths Medical that will help your patients stay within the normal temperature range in your clinic or hospital.
- Smiths Medical vascular access products: Vascular access products can help your staff members to deliver fluids and medication safely and accurately to your patients. These vascular access systems from Smiths Medical are also used to obtain blood samples in the most efficient and effective way possible. CIA Medical can provide affordable access to these systems for your healthcare facility.
Contacting Smiths Medical
Smiths Medical maintains its worldwide headquarters in the United States at 6000 Nathan Lane North, Minneapolis, Minnesota. The North American corporate headquarters for Smiths Medical is located at 5200 Upper Metro Place, Suite 200, Dublin, Ohio. You can also reach the company by telephone at 614-210-7300 or toll-free at 1-800-258-5361. Added information is available on the company's website or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also be able to get in touch with Smiths Medical through the company's Facebook page, on Twitter or on the company's LinkedIn page.
Why CIA Medical Is Your Best Choice for Smiths Medical Supplies
At CIA Medical, we offer more than half a million different products from upwards of 5,000 different manufacturers. Our team will be happy to special-order any products your medical facility needs if we do not already have them in stock. To learn more about our lineup of Smiths Medical supplies and products from other manufacturers, give us a call today at 312-275-5850 or visit us online. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with outstanding customer service and practical help in finding the right medical supplies for your facility.