BSN Medical #7800901, Total Contact Casting Cutimed TCC Kit Ea
BSN Medical #76168, Tape Leukotape P Athletic 1-1/2"x15yd Rayon Cloth Adhesive Tan Rl, 30 RL/CA
BSN Medical #7392, Splint Cast Specialist Plst X-Fast 5x30" 50/Bx, 6 BX/CA
BSN Medical #OG-4L2, Splint System Casting Ortho-Glass Fbgls 4"x15' LF White 1/RL, 2 RL/CA
BSN Medical #30-7368, Bandage Cast Gypsona Plst Wh 6"X5Yds 12Rl/BX
BSN Medical #6062, Delta-Lite Conformable Durable Solution Fiberglass Cast Tape, Black, 2 in x 4 yds, 10/BX
BSN Medical #7227340, TAPE DELTA-CAST PINK CAMO
BSN Medical #5952, Delta-Lite Conformable Durable Solution Fiberglass Cast Tape, Green, 2 in x 4 yds 10/BX
BSN Medical #4502, Flashcast Elite Printed Playful Solution Polyester Cast Tape, 2" x 4 yds, Dinosaurs Pattern, 10 Rolls/BX
BSN Medical #58000003, Splint Cast Ortho-Glass Kit Fb <5'7" Adult Ea
BSN Medical #30-7367, Bandage Cast Gypsona Plst Wh 4"X5Yds 12/BX
BSN Medical #30-7390, Splint Cast Gypsona Xfast 3"x15" 50/BX
BSN Medical #7227317, Tape Cast Delta-Cast Prints Poly 2"x4Yd Conf LF Pastel 10RL/Bx
BSN Medical #7393, Splint Cast Specialist Fast 3x15" 50/BX
BSN Medical #7449804, Dynacast S Roll Form Splint 4x15 1/Rl
BSN Medical #7227321, Tape Flashcast Elite Plst Pawp 3"X4Yds 10/BX
BSN Medical #SS-430PC, Splint Cast Safety Fiberglass 4X30" 15/BX
BSN Medical #72046-00029-00, Stick Zip Cast Removal Aid Ea
BSN Medical #7449803, Dynacast S Roll Form Splint 3x15 1/Rl
BSN Medical #9046S, Cast padding Sterile 6" 25/CS
BSN Medical #9046, Specialist Cast Padding 6"x4yds 6/Bg, 6 BG/CS
BSN Medical #72046-00026-00, Cast Bucket Plastic Ea
BSN Medical #7449802, Dynacast S Roll Form Splint 2x15 1/Rl
BSN Medical #9043, Specialist Cast Padding 3"x4yd 12/Bg, 6 BG/CS
BSN Medical #30-7374, Bandage Cast Gypsona S Wh 4"X5Yds 12/BX
BSN Medical #6613, PADDING, CONFORM, DELTA-CAST, 3"X 4YD, PINK, 10 RL/CS
BSN Medical #9036, Sof-rol Cast Padding 6"x4yds 6/Bg, 6 BG/CS
BSN Medical #4183-130, Walking Cast Heel Adult Ea, 12 EA/CS
BSN Medical #SS-335PC, Splint Cast Safety Fiberglass 3X35" 15/BX
BSN Medical #SS-4PC, Splint Cast Safety Fiberglass 4X15" 15/BX
BSN Medical #76956, Lightplast Pro Tape 2"x7.5yd 24/CS
BSN Medical #7113, PADDING, CONFORM, DELTA-CAST, 3"X 4YD, GREEN, 10 RL/CS
BSN Medical #7390, Splint Cast Specialist Plst X-Fast 3x15" 50/BX, 12 BX/CS
BSN Medical #7345802, TAPE CAST DELTA-LITE PLUS WHITE 3X4YD 10RL/CA
BSN Medical #7345820, Tape Cast Deltalite + Fbgl Blu 2"X4Yds 10Rl/BX
BSN Medical #SR411, CAST SPLINT OCL 4IN, EACH
BSN Medical #7363, Bandage Cast Specialist XFast 3"x3Yds 12/BX, 6 DZ/CS
BSN Medical #9062S, CAST PAD SPECIALIST 2"X4YD STERILE, 50 EA/CS
BSN Medical #9082, Padding Cast Specialist 100 Cotton Limb Roll 2"x4yd LF 24/Bg, 6 BG/CA
BSN Medical #76954, Lightplast Pro Tape 2"x5yd 24/CS
BSN Medical #6053, Tape Deltalite Conf Fbgl Pnk 3"X4Yds 10/BX
BSN Medical #6032, Tape Deltalite Conf Fbgl Ylw 2"X4Yds 10/BX
BSN Medical #7345846, Tape Cast Deltalite + Fbgl Blk 3"X4Yds 10Rl/BX
BSN Medical #04413001, Tensoplast Ath Tape 3"x5yd Case/16
BSN Medical #7391, Splint Cast Specialist Plst X-Fast 4x15" 50/BX, 12 BX/CS
BSN Medical #9044S, Specialist Cast Padding Steril 4"x4yds 25Rl/CS
BSN Medical #6623, PADDING, CONFORM, DELTA-CAST, 3"X 4YD, BLUE, 10 RL/CS
BSN Medical #SR215, CAST SPLINT OCL 2INX20' PLSTR 15 L 1/EA
Product Lines from BSN Medical and Essity
Posey Medical offers an extensive lineup of protective and safety devices designed for patients in clinical settings. These include supplies intended to prevent falls and to provide added support for patients who must remain in bed to speed their recovery.
- BSN Medical Delta Cast: Delta Cast products are designed to work together to create lightweight and durable casts for patients of all ages. The Delta Cast product lineup includes water-activated polyester tape, synthetic casting and splinting materials, traditional plaster-of-Paris casting materials and alternative splints that are designed specifically to immobilize injured limbs and joints for faster healing.
- BSN Medical Delta Cast synthetic splinting: According to federal healthcare agency Medline, splints are used to stabilize and immobilize specific parts of the body after an injury. This can speed healing and prevent further injury to the damaged body part. BSN Medical Delta synthetic splinting materials include the Ortho-Glass and SafetySplint product lines. These BSN Medical supplies offer solid protection for injuries and fractures while minimizing the weight of the casting or splinting solution for patients.
- BSN Medical Delta synthetic casting: Understanding the difference between casts and splints and communicating that difference to patients can help your facility to provide the best possible care for those you treat. While splints can be removed and adjusted without the help of a trained medical professional, BSN casts are designed specifically to remain in place and to provide a hard shell around the injury or fracture. Splints are sometimes called half casts because they cover only a portion of the injured limb and are secured by bandages. The synthetic casting materials available from BSN Medical are designed to provide a lightweight alternative to traditional heavy casts.
- BSN Medical Delta plaster: For traditional durable casts, BSN plaster of Paris materials are the perfect choice for your healthcare facility. Plaster casts can be heavy and unwieldy in some cases. They provide superior protection for fractured bones during the recovery process.
- BSN Medical Delta padding and stockinettes: A stockinette is defined as a tube made out of soft fabric that is used to line a cast or to provide protection for skin under a splint. BSN stockinettes are ideally suited to provide cushioning for your BSN cast. BSN cast padding materials are designed to help patients feel much more comfortable after a fracture or other injury that requires a splint or cast application.
- BSN Medical Delta cast removal equipment: BSN cast removal tools can make it much easier to remove casts of all types after their usefulness has ended. These tools are ideally suited to remove casts quickly and without injury or discomfort to patients in your facility.
- BSN socks and stockings: BSN socks and stockings offer practical compression therapies for those who spend a great deal of time on their feet and for those with circulatory issues. BSN stockings are available in an array of sizes and configurations to ensure the best circulatory support for your patients.
The medical supplies available from Essity and BSN Medical are tailor-made to suit the needs of patients who have been injured in an accident or during a sports activity. CIA Medical offers the best products from these top manufacturers to ensure that your medical facility receives the right solutions for your needs. We work with hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities across the United States to ensure the best possible outcomes for your patients and the right solutions for you as a healthcare provider.
BSN Medical Supplies from CIA Medical
CIA Medical offers an extensive lineup of BSN Medical products that can help your hospital, clinic or private practice to provide outstanding care for your patients. These products include wound care supplies, bandages, compression stockings and splints and casts to help patients with broken bones or sprains to feel better more quickly. Some of our most popular products include the following BSN Medical supplies:
- BSN Medical bandages: BSN Medical bandages are designed to provide immediate care for wound victims and to support splints as a treatment for fractures. These versatile BSN Medical supplies are also used to provide compression support for patients who require added help in managing issues with venous conditions, lipedema and lymphedema.
- BSN Medical splints and casts: BSN casts and splints are designed to provide added support for broken bones or sprained ligaments and muscles. These devices offer added support and can immobilize these areas of the body to promote the fastest healing and to eliminate pain for patients. Casts are significantly more supportive than splints and generally require the assistance of a medical professional to remove. By contrast, splints can typically be removed by the patient or with the assistance of a family member or friend.
- BSN Medical cast padding: BSN Medical cast padding provides an important cushion between hard casts and the delicate skin of the patient. At CIA Medical, we offer a full range of padding products that are designed to provide improved comfort for your patients both in your office and wherever they go with their cast in place.
- BSN Medical tape: BSN Medical tape is available in an array of colors and sizes. These versatile BSN Medical products can be used to secure casts, splints or to provide immediate wound care for patients who have sustained trauma. Tape is one of the most popular and commonly used BSN Medical supplies. CIA Medical is pleased to offer an extensive selection of these practical products on behalf of our customers.
- BSN Medical socks and stockings: BSN stockings and BSN socks are designed to provide compression to areas that require it. Compression stockings and socks can improve blood flow and circulation for patients with a range of issues, including chronic venous disease, lymphedema and lipedema. At CIA Medical, we are committed to providing you with the best and most practical solutions for managing these illnesses on behalf of your patients.
- BSN Medical sleeves: Also known as stockinettes, cast sleeves fit between the cast and the skin to provide an added layer of protection for your patients. CIA Medical makes it easy to find the perfect cast sleeves and stockinettes to help your patients feel much more comfortable while their bones heal and they recover from a serious fracture or other injury.
- BSN Medical cast spreaders: BSN Medical cast spreaders make it much easier for your medical team to remove casts once the healing process is complete. These specialized medical devices are designed to ensure that patients are safe and protected during the cast removal process. This can allow greater speed and increased patient satisfaction with the services you offer in your medical facility.
- BSN Medical plaster: For traditional plaster of Paris casts, BSN plaster materials are essential to streamline the application process. These materials are designed to work together and to provide added help in applying these heavy-duty casts. The BSN plaster materials available from CIA Medical can streamline your cast application process in your emergency room, urgent care facility or private medical practice.
- BSN Medical Leukotape: Leukotape is designed specifically to assist patients in managing pain and mobility issues after an injury. It is also used to prevent blistering and injuries to skin from new boots or shoes and from other sources of friction. Leukotape is a highly versatile medical product that is sometimes referred to as rehabilitation tape thanks to its common use in taping knees or other joints after an athletic injury. CIA Medical offers Leukotape solutions designed specifically to help busy medical professionals manage these sports injuries and other minor injuries more effectively.
At CIA Medical, we take pride in offering more than half a million medical products from over 5,000 key medical manufacturers. If we do not have the product you need, we can special-order it to make sure that you receive the right medical supplies at the right time. We offer free quotes and deliver on our promise of excellent customer service. Our selection of BSN Medical products is just one more way in which we work to serve our customers in the medical industry more effectively.
BSN Medical and Essity Company Information
BSN Medical is headquartered at 5825 Carnegie Boulevard, Charlotte, North Carolina. You can reach the company by phone toll-free at 1-800-552-1157. To contact Essity directly, you can telephone the company at 1-800-537-1063 or visit Essity's website to touch base with their customer care team.
BSN Medical also maintains a presence on YouTube and has created some useful videos for medical professionals:
These and other videos are designed to provide added information and support for medical care providers who may need to use BSN Medical products as part of their patient care regimen.
Why You Should Choose CIA Medical for BSN Medical Products
CIA Medical offers practical help for medical facilities that include hospitals, skilled nursing homes, urgent care and public health clinics and private medical practices. We offer outstanding customer care options and can assist your facility in finding the perfect BSN Medical products for your needs. Whether you need Leukotape products or BSN cast padding solutions, our team will work with you to provide the right solutions for your facility.
To learn more about the products and services we offer, call CIA Medical today at 312-275-5850 or visit our website. We offer white-glove delivery services and can special-order products to ensure that your facility always has the supplies it needs to serve your patients better. Contact CIA Medical today. We look forward to the chance to serve you.