Hospira #12658-28, Microbore Extension Set, w/Option-Lok 36" LF 50/BX
Hospira #43445-01, RECEPTAL CAN 2100, 10 EA/CS
Hospira #43303-01, SPECIMEN TRAP, 24 EA/CS
Hospira #2066828, IV Extension Set Lifeshield 17" Macrobore .2um Filter Ea, 48 EA/CA
Hospira #14242-28, SET, PLUM, CLAVE, YSITE, 104IN, NDEHP, EACH
Hospira #43423-01, RECEPTAL CAN 1600, 10 EA/CS
Hospira #1266428, Lifeshield Primary IV Set 48/CS
Hospira #12568-01, MICROCLAVE CONNECTOR, 100/CS
Hospira #14277-28, SET, EXTENSION, MINI PCA, 67", NDEHP INJECT, 50/CS
Hospira #43203-01, DBD-CANISTER, 1200ML, EACH
Hospira #1422228, IV Primary Set 70" Microdrip Prepierced Y-Site Non-DEHP 50/Ca, 50 EA/CA
Hospira #0795113, Lifecare Flex Bag Empty 500ML 48/CS
Hospira #12512-01, CONNECTOR, CLEAR MICRO CLAVE, EACH
Hospira #20133-01, ADAPTER, UNIVERSAL VIAL, 50 EA/CS
Hospira #43444-05, CAN WALL BRACKET, 5 EA/CS
Hospira #1130101, Lifeshield Male Adapter Plug Pr 120/CS
Hospira #14230-28, SET, SECONDARY 34 INCH, EACH
Hospira #20124-01, SET, SECONDARY, 30" W/ CLAVE, HANGER, 50 EA/CS
Hospira #20117-01, CAP, PRIMING, STERILE, 100 EA/CS
Hospira #Z2587-01, SET, IV PRIMARY 10 DROP, 102", 4-WAY STOP, 25 EA/CS
Hospira #44300-05, 1/4DBL MA TPR TEE, 5 EA/CS
Hospira #20120-01, CONNECTOR, SPIROS, 100 EA/CS
Hospira #20115-01, CAP, STERILE, SINGLE, 50 EA/CS
Hospira #11742-28, SET, EXT, DIALAFLO, 18IN, PP, YSITE, NDEHP, 50 EA/CS
Hospira #07953-03, 7953-03 Lactated Ringer's Solution IV Solution Flexible Bag 500 mL, EACH
Hospira #1195601, Clave Port 100/CS
Hospira #1424828, Plumset Non Dehp 107 in 50/CS
Hospira #20130-01, CONNECTOR, SPIROS, CLOSED MALE W/CAP, EACH
Hospira #06138-22, SOLUTION NS 250ML IRR SALINE, EACH
Hospira #07951-13, BAG, EMPTY IV, 500ML, 48 PER/CS
Hospira #11477-01, LS MALE / FEM CAP, EACH
Hospira #43455-01, 100FT PVC SUC TBG, 1 EA/CS
Hospira #2011901, CLAVE, 5ML VIAL ADAPTER, 50 EA/CS
Hospira #1424228, Plumset Cave Ysite Ndehp 104" 50/CS
Hospira #06544-01, SET, IRRIGATION / CYSTOSCOPY, BLADDER, 77", EACH
Hospira #12354-05, TUBING, LIFESHIELD IV, EACH
Hospira #20667-28, SET, IV EXT 18" LF DIAL FLO CLV, 48 EA/CS *** NOT AVAILABLE IN REQ UOM - DO NOT ORDER ***
Hospira #Z0792-01, SET, EXT, 8", NON-DEHP, 0.2 MICRON FILTER, 50 EA/CS
Hospira #11415-05, EXTENSION SET, LIFE SHIELD, 48/CS
Hospira #12665-28, SET IV PRIMARY PIGGYBACK LIFESHIELD LF, 48 EA/CS
Hospira #12656-28, SET EXT MACROBORE 30" LF OPT LOK, EACH
Hospira #12336-05, PLUMSET NONDEHP TUBING/.2 MIC 112IN, EACH
Hospira #12664-28, SET IV PRIMARY PIGGYBACK LIFESHIELD LF, EACH
Hospira #1265028, Microbore LS Ext Set P-PIERC 120/CS
Hospira #Z7024-01, ADAPTER, UNIVERSAL VIAL, 50/BX
Hospira #20130-01, CONNECTOR, SPIROS, CLOSED MALE W/CAP, 50 EA/CS
Hospira #1266128, Lifeshield Primary IV Set 100" Ea, 48 EA/CS
Hospira #11402-28, MICROBORE, W/LK SPIN COLLAR, 120 EA/CS
Exploring Product Lines from Hospira
ICU Medical and Hospira offer medical products designed to help patients with an extensive range of conditions and in several key demographics. The products offered by Hospira include infusion pumps, IV sets, solution bags and sterile water products designed to help your medical staff manage patient treatment in the most efficient and practical ways possible. The Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation recommends the use of smart pump technologies to reduce errors and to ensure the best treatment options for medical facilities and patients. Here are some of the key product lines offered by Hospira and ICU Medical and available from CIA Medical.
- Infusion pumps: Infusion pumps are used to deliver medications and fluids directly into the bloodstreams of patients. These medical devices also control the rate of flow and dosage of the medications administered in this way. Some of the key benefits of infusion therapy solutions from Hospira include reduced infection risks, fewer catheter occlusions, improved cybersecurity and improved safety for staff members and patients.
- Critical care: ICU Medical and Hospira are leaders in the field of critical care medical technologies. These products include items designed to enhance surgical recovery and to improve the accuracy of venous oximetry for patients who are critically ill or who are preparing for or recovering from surgical procedures.
- Oncology: The National Cancer Institute defines oncology as the medical specialty that offers diagnostic services and treatments for cancer. Oncology solutions are a key part of the ICU Medical and Hospira product lineup. ICU Medical makes it easier for your facility to manage safe and accurate oncology drug compounding and safe handling of potentially hazardous drugs in your hospital or other clinical environment.
- IV bags and solution containers: Hospira and ICU Medical offer an extensive lineup of IV solution containers that are free of PVC, latex and DEHP. These IV bags work perfectly with the IV solutions and nutritionals produced by Hospira and ICU Medical and offer added help for patients in and out of the hospital setting.
Hospira is a leading manufacturer of infusion pumps, IV bags and other equipment necessary for infusion treatments in the hospital or in home healthcare settings. Hospira IV bags are among the most CIA Medical makes it easy to find the right Hospira IV bags and other products for your medical facility.
The Hospira Product Lineup from CIA Medical
CIA Medical offers an extensive lineup of Hospira products that are designed specifically to assist in administering infusions to patients. Some of the most important and popular product categories we offer from Hospira and ICU Medical include the following medical supplies:
- Hospira microbore extension set: Hospira microbore extension sets are designed to make it easier to administer infusions for patients in crowded settings or when added mobility is desirable. A Hospira microbore extension set can provide added flexibility in administering necessary infusion treatments for patients in a wide range of environments.
- Hospira macrobore extension set: Hospira macrobore extension sets work much like the microbore variety. These Hospira macrobore extension sets, however, have a larger tube width to deliver medication and fluids much more quickly and in greater volumes than smaller-bore models.
- Hospira primary set: Hospira primary sets are designed to provide medications and fluids to patients. A Hospira primary set can deliver the main or most important medication or therapy from a Hospira IV bag. Other medications can be administered by adding a secondary set and an additional Hospira IV bag to the infusion setup.
- Hospira secondary set: Hospira secondary sets are used to provide secondary medication, nutrients or other fluids to patients. These Hospira secondary set options essentially provide an added avenue for delivering medications to patients using multiple Hospira IV bag implementations.
- Hospira LifeShield IV set: Hospira LifeShield IV sets are ideally suited to hospital use and can provide the flexibility and reliable dosage control necessary for patients in your facilities. At CIA Medical, we offer a full lineup of Hospira IV bag options that include LifeShield IV sets and other Hospira IV bags specifically suited to the needs of your hospital, clinic, home healthcare agency or private practice. LifeShield Clave IV bag access devices and IV sets are used to deliver the most advanced infusion therapies for your patients.
- Hospira Plum set: Hospira Plum sets have earned an outstanding reputation for quality. In 2018, the Plum 360 infusion system received the Best in KLAS award from KLAS Research, a leading research firm that specializes in the healthcare field. The Hospira Plum set products we offer at CIA Medical offer superior ease of use and improved patient experiences in the clinical setting.
- Hospira infusion set: Hospira infusion sets and Hospira IV bag solutions work together to provide the most practical support and treatment options for patients in your facilities. Hospira infusion sets are available in a variety of configurations designed to suit the needs of pediatric patients, adults and critical care requirements. CIA Medical offers a full lineup of infusion set products from Hospira and ICU Medical to serve our customers better.
- Hospira Plegisol solution: The Hospira Plegisol solution options available from CIA Medical consist of sterile water fortified with electrolytes and designed to be used with sodium bicarbonate to ensure the proper pH level for patients. Also known as Cardioplegic Solution, Hospira Plegisol solution is formulated as a core solution for infusion therapies.
- Hospira Lifecare flex bag: Hospira Lifecare flex bags, like other Hospira IV bag solutions, are designed to provide reliable dosages of medications and to deliver a consistent flow of fluids into patient bloodstreams. CIA Medical offers the most extensive lineup of Hospira Lifecare flex bags for our customers and can provide accurate information on these medical products upon request.
- Hospira sterile water: Hospira sterile water is used to dissolve or to dilute medications that will be administered through an IV or by a subcutaneous or intramuscular injection. The Hospira sterile water products available from CIA Medical are free of any added chemicals that could affect the performance and effectiveness of the drugs being administered in this sterile medium.
- Hospira saline solution bags: Hospira saline solution bags are essential for delivering medications via infusion to patients. Hospira saline solution bags are used in all types of infusion applications and offer a balanced medium for delivering medications and fluids to patients who may be in need of these treatments for acute medical conditions or as a way to improve their overall state of health.
- Hospira lactated Ringers bags: Hospira lactated Ringers bags contain a specialized formulation of fluids and electrolytes. The Hospira lactated Ringers bags available from CIA Medical typically contain sodium chloride, calcium chloride dihydrate, sodium lactate anhydrous and potassium chloride. This formulation can restore the electrolyte balance of the bloodstream and can help patients to recover more quickly.
- Hospira KCL bags: Hospira KCL bags are also referred to as Hospira potassium chloride bags because they contain potassium chloride in a premixed solution. Most Hospira potassium chloride bags are formulated to include sodium chloride. KCL bags should generally be diluted before use to ensure the right concentration of fluids, nutrients and medications for patients in the hospital setting.
- Hospira empty IV bags: Hospira IV bags are available in prefilled or empty configurations to suit the needs of your facility and your patients. Hospira empty IV bags are designed to the highest standards of excellence in the medical supply field and are free from allergens and irritants that could affect their functionality for patients or caregivers at your hospital, clinic, skilled nursing facility or private practice.
- Hospira catheters: CIA Medical offers a full lineup of Hospira catheters that work seamlessly with IV sets, pumps and other Hospira medical products. These catheters can make it much easier for your staff members to administer infusion treatments by reducing the connection times and streamlining the entire process for your healthcare workers and the patients they serve in your facility.
- Hospira infusion pumps: Infusion pumps from Hospira are among the most advanced and secure devices in the medical marketplace. CIA Medical carries infusion pumps from Hospira that are equipped with the latest security functions and that offer reliable and consistent delivery of recommended doses of fluids and medications. The Hospira infusion pumps we offer include the advanced Sapphire multi-therapy infusion pump, the Plum A+ and the PlumA+3. Check with us to see if we have refurbished models of these advanced infusion pumps to lower your facility's cost for ownership.
At CIA Medical, we take pride in delivering the best selection of products from top manufacturers like Hospira and ICU Medical. Our team of expert customer care representatives will be happy to help you find the right solutions and the most practical and cost-effective products for your medical facility. We go the extra mile to ensure that you receive the right medical supplies for your hospital, clinic or medical office and for the patients you serve.
Contacting Hospira Medical
To touch base with ICU Medical or Hospira, you can visit the ICU Medical website or give the company a call direct at 949-366-2183 or toll-free at 1-800-824-7890. The company headquarters is located at 951 Calle Amanecer in San Clemente, California.
The company also maintains a YouTube channel with videos that can assist healthcare professionals in using ICU Medical and Hospira products more effectively and efficiently. Some helpful Hospira videos are presented below.
These videos offer added help in learning to use Hospira and ICU Medical products and in exploring the available options for infusion therapies from these powerhouse manufacturers.
The Right Medical Supply Solution for Your Facility
Whether you order supplies for a small private practice or a large hospital, CIA Medical can provide you with an array of services that include white-glove delivery, special orders for the items you need and fast quotes for your supply requests. We offer competitive pricing and an inventory of more than 500,000 products from 5,000 of the top manufacturers in the medical industry. To learn more or to sign up for an account with us, you can call us at 312-275-5850 or visit us online. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.