Cook Medical #G38692, LINE, VACUUM, DISP, WITH, FILTER, EACH
Cook Medical #G48149, BALLOON, RIPENING, CERVICAL, 18FR, 10/BX
Cook Medical #G55442, CATHETER, SIL, BARTHOLIN, BLLN, J-BGC-015055, 5/BX
Cook Medical #G22525, NEEDLE, INJECTION, VARIABLE, ACUJECT, VIN-23, EACH
Cook Medical #G13287, FILTER, GUNTHER, RETRIEVAL SET, GTRS-200-RB, EACH
Cook Medical #G05461, TUBE, CHEST DRAIN 18FR, EACH
Cook Medical #G15469, SET, INTRODUCER, COOK, SP TUBE, 075920, EACH
Cook Medical #G00166, NEEDLE, PERCUTANEOUS, 18G 7CM, ENTRY, EACH
Cook Medical #G02278, Connecting Tube Vinyl 14Fr 30cc Ea
Cook Medical #COKG18664, Goldstein Sono Catheter 5.2fr 10/BX
Cook Medical #G26907, SET, BLOCKER, C-AEBS-7.0-65-SPH, EACH
Cook Medical #G00003, BSDN-18-7.0 DISPOSABLE NEEDLE, EACH
Cook Medical #G02587, NEEDLE, BREAST, KOPANS MOD, DKBL-20-9.0-A, EACH
Cook Medical #G32724, DEVICE, NTRAP, ENTRPMNT, EXTRCTN, NTP-028145, EACH
Cook Medical #G17802, DEVICE, TORQUE, OLCOTT, EACH
Cook Medical #G09489, DTVN-5.0-19-7.0-YUEH YUEH CENTESIS DISP, EACH
Cook Medical #G44128, TRAY, TRIPLE LUMEN, 7FR, 20CM, EACH
Cook Medical #G04876, SDN-19UT-7.0 NEEDLE, EACH
Cook Medical #COKG13722, Emergency Pnemothorax Set 6cm 8.5Fr Ea
Cook Medical #G07833, CATHETER, AIRWAY EXCHANGE, C-CAE-8.0-45, EACH
Cook Medical #G03507, NEEDLE, KOPANS, DKBL-21-7.0-A, EACH
Cook Medical #G44120, SET, BLCKR, ARNDT, 9FR, C-AEBS-9.0-78-SPH-AS, EACH
Cook Medical #G18070, SET, STENT, BANDER UNIV, 7 FR, EACH
Cook Medical #G14029, URETERAL CATHETER, 70 C 4 FR 022104, 10/BX
Cook Medical #G08728, SET, BIOPSY, NDL, COAX, QCS-18-15.0-10T, EACH
Cook Medical #G43991, TRAY, SPECTRUM DBL LUMEN, EACH
Cook Medical #G16504, CANNULA, MARGOLIN HSG, EACH
Cook Medical #G46223, BALL, ROLLER, COOK, RB-243M-KS1, 5/BX
Cook Medical #G22526, NEEDLE, ACUJECT, VARIABLE, INJECTION, VIN-25, EACH
Cook Medical #G18664, CATHETER, GOLDSTEIN, SONOHYST, 5.2FR, 26CM, 10/BX
Cook Medical #G14057, CATHETER, RUTNER UNIVERSAL WEDGE, 10/BX
Cook Medical #G27018, SET, NEEDLE QUICK-CORE COAXIAL BIOPSY, EACH
Cook Medical #G32788, EXTRACTOR, WIRE, ATLAS, FLAT, AE-428115, EACH
Cook Medical #G10100, NEEDLE, DTVN-5.0-19-15.0-YUEH-RDC-070896, EACH
Cook Medical #G02554, NEEDLE, KOPANS, DKBL-21-9.0-A, EACH
Cook Medical #G30476, GUIDEWIRE, HI-WIRE, NITINOL HYDROPHILIC, EACH
Cook Medical #G31521, NEEDLE, ULTRA SOUND, ENDOSCOPIC, ECHOTIP, EACH
Cook Medical #G09488, DTVN-4.0-20XT-7.0-YUEH CENTESIS, CATHETER, EACH
Cook Medical #G17145, CATHETER, DUAL-LMN, FLEXI-TIP, URETH, 22610, EACH
Cook Medical #G01618, SDN-21-7.0 PERCUTANEOUS ENTRY NEEDLE, EACH
Cook Medical #G14415, CATHETER, OPEN-END, URETERAL, 020017, 10/BX
Cook Medical #G08789, SET, NEEDLE, QUICK-CORE, COAXIAL, BIOPSY, EACH
Cook Medical #G44013, TRAY, SPECTRUM TRIPLE LUMEN, EACH
Cook Medical #G36402, CATH, EXCHANGE, SOFT TIP, 14FR, 100CM, 3MM ID, EACH
Cook Medical #G14818, CATHETER, URETERAL, OPEN END, 020013, EACH
Cook Medical #G44126, KIT, CATHETER MULTILUMEN 7FR, EACH
Cook Medical #G14030, CATHETER, URETHRAL WHISTLE TIP 5.0 70CM, 10/BX
Cook Medical #G30474, GUIDEWIRE, HI-WIRE, NITINOL HYDROPHILIC, 5/BX
Cook Medical Patient Resources
Cook Medical also offers patient resources that can help those you treat to understand their conditions and potential treatment options. These can prove very helpful to your patients and can provide added information that will help to put families and patients at ease about their medical treatment regimen. By providing your patients with access to these resources, you can streamline the patient and family education process to a significant degree.
At CIA Medical, we can provide your facility with access to an array of Cook Medical products to suit your needs and to serve your healthcare institution more effectively. Many of the products we offer from Cook Medical can be shipped within 24 hours, which can be critically important for urgent needs of your medical staff, your patients and your facility. We go the extra mile to make sure that you receive the right products for your hospital, clinic or other healthcare facility.
Over 500 Cook Medical Products to Choose from at CIA Medical
At CIA Medical, we carry an extensive lineup of products from Cook Medical. Our team is committed to providing you with the best and most practical options from this top manufacturer of medical supplies. Whether you need Cook airway exchange catheters or other Cook Medical catheters, our team will help you find the ideal solutions for the specific needs of your facility.
- Cook Medical catheters: Cook catheters are available in an extensive range of configurations. For example, Cook airway exchange catheters are reliable and easy-to-use airway management solutions that can help your staff members react more quickly to emergencies. Cook Medical also produces urethral catheters that are designed for bladder relief functions. The extensive lineup of Cook Medical catheters ensures that there is one right for the needs of your patient. At CIA Medical, we offer Cook medical catheter options that suit your needs and work to help keep your patients healthier. If you need Cook catheter products, we can help you find the perfect solutions for your facility.
- Cook Medical stents: According to the Mayo Clinic, stents are often used in angioplasty procedures to hold the blood vessel open after obstructions have been cleared. Cook Medical stents are designed to provide drainage capability for various parts of the body, including the blood vessels leading to and from the heart, the pancreas and the urethra. At CIA Medical, we carry an extensive array of Cook Medical stent options designed to help your facility provide the most practical and effective care for the patients you treat.
- Cook Medical guidewires: The medical professionals at Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology have defined guidewires as a means of guiding catheters to the appropriate spot inside the body. These thin wires are used in a variety of applications, including the placement of balloon catheters and urethral catheters. Cook Medical guidewires are designed specifically to suit the needs of patients. CIA Medical carries the Cook Medical guidewire products you need to accomplish these complex surgeries with greater ease in your medical facility.
- Cook Medical dilators: Dilators are used to stretch the outer walls and, in some cases, to flatten plaque and other obstructions against the walls of blood vessels and other parts of the body. Cook Medical offers an array of dilator options designed to assist your healthcare staff in providing treatments for your patients. Cook Medical dilators from CIA Medical are an outstanding and affordable choice for your facility.
- Cook Medical Yueh needles: Commonly used in the radiology field, Cook Medical Yueh needles are available in numerous configurations and lengths to ensure the most precise treatment for patients. These needles are used to aspirate percutaneous fluid in the pleural cavity to allow clear imaging of tissues. CIA Medical offers an extensive selection of Yueh needles from Cook Medical.
- Cook Medical balloons: Medline defines angioplasty as a treatment in which a catheter attached to a balloon is guided through an artery to an area that is blocked by plaque. During angioplasty procedures, the balloon is inflated to press the plaque against the wall of the blood vessel and to restore normal blood flow in the area. Cook Medical balloons are a practical choice for managing these and other procedures that require balloon catheters. CIA Medical offers access to an extensive selection of balloon catheters from Cook Medical that can streamline the process of angioplasty and other surgical procedures.
The Cook airway exchange catheter deserves a little added attention. This innovative device is used to provide added help in positioning endotracheal tubes for patients who require assistance with breathing. Cook Medical airway exchange catheters are designed to allow added flexibility for healthcare workers in providing these services for patients. At CIA Medical, we offer Cook airway exchange catheters for a variety of clinical applications.
Cook Medical Divisions
The company has a number of different divisions that produce the extensive amount of Cook Medical supplies for specific healthcare fields:
- Cook Medical Surgery: The Cook Medical Surgery Division focuses primarily on endoscopic surgeries, which are often minimally invasive and which generally result in faster recovery times for patients. Cook Medical is a leading supplier of the medical devices and products necessary to achieve the best results for these surgical procedures.
- Cook Medical Vascular: Cook Medical Vascular Division focuses primarily on aortic intervention, interventional radiology and peripheral intervention products. Aortic intervention is concerned with endovascular treatment options for aortic disease in the thorax or abdomen. Cook Medical also offers interventional radiology for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. Finally, Cook Medical offers a range of peripheral intervention supplies and products for use by medical professionals in the clinical environment.
- Cook Medical Lead Extraction: Lead extraction and management refers specifically to the flexible wires that are connected to pacemakers and defib devices for patients with heart disease. Cook Medical offers an array of lead management tools to make this process safer for patients and easier for medical staff members.
- Cook Medical Critical Care: The Cook Medical Critical Care Division encompasses an array of ultrasound needles, endobronchial blockers, airway management products, chest tubes and many other products designed to serve patients with acute vascular, cardiopulmonary and other conditions that require immediate care and treatment. Cook Medical offers the most practical array of products for all these uses.
- Cook Medical endoscopy: Diagnosis and surgical procedures are the primary focus of the Cook Medical Endoscopy Division. Endoscopic ultrasound, hemostasis, controlled-release stents and enteral connectors are among the most popular products in this category. Cook Medical also maintains a YouTube channel that offers added information about endoscopy procedures and tools available from this medical manufacturer.
- Cook Medical urology: The Cook Medical Urology Division produces urethral dilators, nitinol stone extractors and wire guides specifically for use in treating urological conditions and improving the health of patients with these conditions.
- Cook Medical reproductive products: The Cook Medical Reproductive Health Division offers treatment options for embryo transfers, cervical ripening and other reproductive health issues. These products and devices can provide added help for patients who are trying to conceive and those dealing with post-partum problems.
Each of these divisions focuses on a specific area of patient care. This allows Cook Medical to deliver the best solutions and the most practical products for healthcare workers and the patients they serve in hospitals, clinics and in private practice environments.
Cook Medical Location and Contact Information
The Cook Medical location for the company headquarters remains in Bloomington, Indiana, at 750 Daniels Way. The Cook Medical website, cookmedical.com, offers in-depth information about the products offered by this leading medical manufacturer as well as some informative videos about an array of Cook Medical supplies and products. You can contact the company by phone at 1-812-330-5494 or toll-free at 1-800-457-4500. You can also email the company at CustomerSupport@CookMedical.com or by filling out a form on the Cook Medical website.
These three videos offer some insight into the type of content Cook Medical provides on public venues as well as on its website for patients and healthcare professionals.
Cook Medical is a great resource for information on the products they manufacture and their uses in the clinical setting. Whether you need in-depth information on Cook Medical catheters or dilators, the company is available to provide the right information for your needs.
Why Buy Cook Medical Supplies from CIA Medical?
At CIA Medical, we offer access to more than half a million products from more than 5,000 manufacturers, including Cook Medical. We provide outstanding customer service and guidance on the right products for your facility. CIA Medical can even special-order products to ensure that you have the supplies you need for your medical team. To learn more about our services and the products we offer, call us today at 312-275-5850 or register for an account with us. We look forward to the chance to serve your medical supply needs and your facility now and for many years to come.