Gain Insight into Brain Response with BIS Technology.
BIS technology offers clinicians added security for providing specialized care and comfort for their patients, including those who may be more sensitive to the hemodynamic eff
Covidien #030414, Endo GIA Universal Straight 60MM - 3.5MM Loading Unit, 6/BX
Covidien #176657, ENDO CLIP II M/L10MM PISTOL GRIP CLIP APPLIER WITH 20 TIITANIUM CLIPS, MEDIUM / LARGE, EACH
Covidien #010901, MultiFire Endo TA 30- 2.5MM Stapler, White, Single Use Staplers With Titanium Staples 3/BX
Covidien #EEA21, DST Series EEA 25mm Circular Single Use Stapler With 4.88mm Staples, Aqua, 3/BX
Covidien #GIA10038L, GIA Auto Suture Loading Unit DTS Series 100mm-3.8mm, Reload, 6/BX
Covidien #15170, MBO-STAPLER, PREMIUM POLY CS-57, 0.170, 3/BX
Covidien #SN3695, Suture 5-0 Nylon P-10 Monosof Black 18" Monofilament 12/Bx
Covidien #CS425, SUTURE, SOFSILK, BLACK, 1, 30", GS-21, 36/BX
Covidien #31142691, BAG, SUTURE, 3570, 100/CS
Covidien #2242, Curity Suture Removal Kit
Covidien #VP709, Suture 6-0 Polypropylene CV-1/CV-1 Surgipro Blue 30" 36/Bx
Covidien #GIA8038S, GIA DST Series 80MM - 3.8MM, Single Use Reloadable Staplers, 3/BX
Covidien #173050G, ***Expired***Endo Catch Gold 10 mm Specimen Pouch 6/BX (EXPIRED)
Covidien #GIA8038L, Covidien GIA 80MM - 3.8MM, Single Use Loading Unit, Reload, Blue, 6/BX
Covidien #775100, Kangaroo ePump Safety Screw Spike with 1000 mL Flush Bag, 30/CS
Covidien #OMST10BT, 10MM STRUCTURAL BALLOON AND BLUNT TIP TROCAR WITH BUILT IN CONVERTERS, DISPOSABLE, TUBULAR RING, 5/BX
Covidien #EEA25, DST Series EEA 25mm Circular Single Use Stapler With 4.88mm Staples, White, 3/BX
Covidien #174317, Grasper Laparoscopic Endo Clinch II 31CM 5MM With Ratchet Switch 6/BX
Covidien #173049, Endo Catch II Gold Device Disposable Specimen Pouch, 15MM, 3/BX
Covidien #186-0200, BIS Pediatric Sensor For children ages 4 and up, 25/BX
Covidien #EEA31, DST Series EEA 31mm Circular Single Use Stapler With 4.88mm Staples, Green, 3/BX
Covidien #174006, ProTack 35.5x5mm Single Use Fixation Device With 30 Titanium Helical Fasterners, 6/BX
Covidien #775100, Kangaroo ePump Safety Screw Spike with 1000 mL Flush Bag, 30/CS
Covidien #GIA10038L, GIA Auto Suture Loading Unit DTS Series 100 mm-3.8mm, Reload, 6/BX
Covidien #GL182, Suture 3-0 Polyester CV-25 Polysorb Violet 30" Braid 36/Bx
Covidien #173030, ENDOSCOPIC GRASP 5 MM, 6/BX
Covidien #775100, Kangaroo E-Pump Sfty Scrw Spk 1000ml Bag 30/CS
Covidien #010911L, MultiFire Endo TA 30 - 2.5MM Single Use Loading Unit, White, 6/BX
Covidien #GL884, Suture 4-0 Polyester CV-22 Polysorb Undyed 30" Braid 36/Bx
Covidien #030425, Endo GIA Auto Suture Universal Loading Unit, Reload, TITANIUM, 45MM-2.5MM, 6/BX
Covidien #170051, Suture PolySorb DLU SU Endo Stitch Violet 2/7 12/Bx
Covidien #SS622, SUTURE, SOFSILK, BLACK, 3/0, 30", SC-2, 36/BX
Covidien #CL884, Suture Polysorb Violet GS-22 0 30" 36/BX
Covidien #SN-661G, Suture Monosof Nylon Blk C13 5-0 18" 12/BX
Covidien #SP5686G, Suture Srgpr2 Mono Blu P12 5-0 18" 12/BX
Covidien #SBS1880G, Suture Surgilon Nylon Wht P13 4-0 18" 12/BX
Covidien #CL802, SUTURE, POLYSORB 0 30 VIO GS-24 217Q, 36/BX
Covidien #CL823, Suture Polysorb Violet C-14 2-0 30" 36/BX
Covidien #170070, SUTURE, ENDO STITCH, POLYSORB, VIOLET, 3-O, 7, 12/BX
Covidien #SS648, Suture Sofsilk Silk Black C-17 2-0 30" 36/BX
Covidien #775100, Kangaroo E-Pump Sfty Scrw Spk 1000ml Bag 30/CS
Covidien #SGL3, SUTURE, SURGITIE, CHROMIC GUT, 0, 18, 12/BX
Covidien #GC122, Suture 3-0 Polymer V-20 Caprosyn Undyed 30" Monofilament 36/Bx
Covidien #SL611, Suture 2-0 Polyester C-16 Polysorb Undyed 30" Braid 36/Bx
Covidien #8886328001, SUTURE, TICRON, BLUE, 7/0, 30", CV-301, D / A, 36/BX
Covidien #SC3634, Suture Caprosyn Und Mono C-13 5-0 18" 36/BX
Covidien #XNF1955, SUTURE, NOVAFIL 5/0 18" CLEAR DX-13, 12/BX
Covidien Company Acquisitions
The acquisition of Newport Medical Instruments in 2012 was another milestone in Covidien history. With the addition of this new division, Covidien was able to consolidate its position in the medical ventilator field, which made it even more competitive in the industry. Covidien sold off its Confluent Surgical product lines for $235 million in October of 2013. The company then acquired Brazilian medical company WEM Electronic Equipment in the following year.
Medtronic purchased Covidien in June 2014 for $42.9 billion, a figure that reflects the value of the company and its products in the medical field. Today, Medtronic Covidien products are used in hospitals and care facilities around the world. Medtronic Covidien leads the way with products that are designed specifically to suit the needs of healthcare workers and the patients they serve.
At CIA Medical, we offer Covidien supplies for medical facilities and private practices. We can provide you with guidance and support in finding the perfect Covidien medical solutions for your specific set of needs. If you are looking to buy Covidien, CIA Medical is the perfect solution for an extensive lineup of products manufactured by Covidien and Medtronic.
The Covidien Products Offered by CIA Medical
CIA Medical carries more than 10,000 Covidien products. If we do not have a product from Covidien in stock, we will be happy to special-order the items you need for you. By choosing to buy Covidien healthcare supplies from us, you can take advantage of our extensive selection and our dedication to customer satisfaction. We make it easy to buy Covidien healthcare supplies and products for your medical facility. Our lineup of Medtronic Covidien solutions will allow you to keep your inventory well stocked with these outstanding products. CIA Medical is your best source for Covidien syringes, Covidien sharp containers, Covidien sutures and Covidien needles to serve the needs of your patients and your facility.
- Covidien catheters: Covidien catheters are available in a wide range of configurations, including Foley catheters and Covidien catheter suction kits. Medical News Daily defines a catheter as a flexible tube for draining fluids from the bladder or other body parts. These Covidien products are an excellent choice for a wide range of medical applications.
- Covidien sutures: Healthline tells us that surgical sutures are used to close wounds and to hold tissues together as they heal. Covidien sutures from CIA Medical are available in a range of sizes and in absorbable or removable configurations. This ensures that you will have the right products on hand to manage the closure of incisions or wounds in your operating room or emergency department. Covidien sutures are essential to these activities.
- Covidien LigaSure: Covidien LigaSure systems are used for tissue fusion and blood vessel sealing during surgical procedures. Covidien LigaSure systems use the collagen and elastin normally present in the body to fuse tissues together during laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures. The Covidien LigaSure Atlas system is one of the most popular versions of these Covidien products.
- Covidien syringes: According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), syringes are medical devices used to inject substances or to withdraw substances from the body. The Covidien syringes available from CIA Medical are designed to be used with Covidien needles to create a safe and effective way to manage these tasks in the healthcare environment. Covidien syringes are a preferred choice for hospitals for blood draws and delivering medication safely.
- Covidien trocars: Covidien trocars from CIA Medical are available in bladeless or balloon structure configurations. Some of the Covidien trocars we carry feature the Visiport visualization system, which can make it much easier for your technicians to identify the tissues being separated by these Covidien trocars.
- Covidien smoke evacuation systems: Smoke produced by surgical procedures can have a significant negative impact on the health and safety of healthcare workers who are exposed to it. Covidien smoke evacuation systems available from CIA Medical are an outstanding choice for removing this smoke and maintaining a safe environment for workers and patients in the surgical theater. Making sure that these Covidien supplies are available for your staff members can promote safety and health in your facilities.
- Covidien staplers: Covidien surgical staplers are available in an extensive lineup of configurations that include circular, single-use, disposable and 65-degree versions. Titanium staples are also available to provide a stronger connection for larger or deeper incisions or wounds.
- Covidien graspers: One of the most important uses for the Covidien grasper lineup is to secure tissues during laparoscopic surgical procedures. Covidien graspers are available through the Covidien Endo Grasp, Endo Clinch or LigaSure product lines. These Covidien graspers can make minimally invasive surgeries much easier for surgical staff members.
- Covidien sharp containers: The FDA recommends the use of approved Sharps disposal containers to protect against accidental needlestick injuries and the transmission of infectious diseases. Covidien sharp containers are manufactured to the stringent standards of the FDA and provide a safe and convenient way to dispose of needles and other potentially hazardous materials. The Covidien sharp containers offered by CIA Medical are an outstanding choice for your medical facility. CIA Medical has these products from Covidien in stock and ready to ship when you order.
- Covidien needles: Covidien needles from CIA Medical are available in an array of types, including Monoject, electrode, suture needles, hypodermic needles and irrigation needles. Blunt and sharp Covidien needles are also available and are designed to work with Covidien syringes to deliver medication or to withdraw body fluids. We have needles from Covidien in stock to ensure faster delivery for you.
- Covidien sponges: The Covidien sponges are available in gauze, X-ray models and sterile and nonsterile versions. These Covidien sponges can be used to disinfect and clean medical instruments, to wipe down surfaces or to blot away fluids and blood from wounds and surgical incisions. At CIA Medical, we make it easy to buy Covidien solutions that include Covidien sponges, sponge bowls and dispensers for your medical needs.
- Covidien cannulas: Designed to be inserted carefully into the body to drain away fluid, to infuse fluids or to gather tissue samples, Covidien cannula products are used in a variety of ways in the medical environment. Covidien cannulas are available in blunt nasal models and for the delivery of intravenous medications and fluids in infusion therapies. CIA Medical carries Covidien cannulas designed to suit the needs of your patients.
- Covidien endoscopy tools: Covidien endoscopy tools include Covidien needles, feeding tubes and certain Covidien sutures. CIA Medical has these and other endoscopy products from Covidien in stock to assist your staff members with performing these procedures.
- Covidien Endotrach: The lineup of Covidien Endotrach tubes available from CIA Medical are designed specifically for endotracheal intubation, a procedure in which tubes are inserted into the windpipe through the mouth or nasal passages. Covidien Endotrach systems, like other Covidien catheters, are designed to provide safe and effective solutions for medical facilities and professionals in treating patients.
- Covidien Endo products: The lineup of Covidien Endo products available from CIA Medical include staplers and clip appliers under the Endo GIA or Endo Clip trademarks. These Covidien Endo solutions are an outstanding choice for your facility and can help you to manage laparoscopic procedures much more easily on behalf of your patients.
At CIA Medical, we take pride in maintaining a large selection of products from Covidien in stock. We offer Covidien supplies that include Covidien sutures, Covidien syringes and an array of Covidien endoscopy tools and products. If you need to buy Covidien solutions, CIA Medical is your best source for these advanced medical tools, instruments and systems.
Major Covidien Product Lines
Covidien medical products include a wide range of specialty areas. These are some of the most important categories of Covidien products available from CIA Medical:
At CIA Medical, we are pleased to provide a full lineup of Covidien medical products and supplies designed to suit the needs of your patients and your healthcare workers. We offer a selection of added services that include white-glove delivery options and free quotes for medical products. CIA Medical can also special-order products we do not currently have in stock to ensure that your medical facility receives the exact products you need for your patients and your healthcare operations.
Medtronic maintains a YouTube channel that includes videos on many key Covidien medical products. This channel offers insights into the proper use of the products as well as demonstrations of their applications in the healthcare environment. Here are three top Covidien videos with helpful information for medical professionals:
These and the other ConMed videos available on the company's YouTube channel can provide added help for your medical staff in understanding the products available from ConMed and the proper way to use these ConMed supplies and instruments. To learn more, you can also contact ConMed directly about its products, services and the systems it manufactures.
Contact Medtronic Covidien
The operational headquarters for Medtronic Covidien is located at 710 Medtronic Parkway in Minneapolis, Minnesota. You can also reach out to the company online by filling out a form and requesting further information. Medtronic usually responds within just a few days, making this an efficient way to reach out to this medical manufacturer.
The company also maintains a Facebook page as well as a presence on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. These social media pages offer alternative ways to reach Medtronic and Covidien in a less formal way.
Why Buy Covidien from CIA Medical?
At CIA Medical, we specialize in superior customer service and offer the largest array of medical products for our customers in the healthcare field. We stock more than 50,000 products from over 5,000 of the top brands, including Medtronic and Covidien. If you would like more information on our services and the products we offer, call us today at 312-275-5850 or request a free quote from us. We look forward to the opportunity to provide all your medical supply needs.
- Ablation systems: Covidien ablation systems are energy-based medical systems, which include the Cool-tip radiofrequency ablation systems and the Emprint product line, which features proprietary Covidien Thermosphere technologies. These ablation systems are used in interventional oncology procedures to remove tissue safely and effectively.
- Surgical stapling tools: Covidien staplers are available in a range of configurations, including laparoscopic staplers, open staplers, circular staplers and reusable staplers. These Covidien staplers are an outstanding choice for closing wounds and managing tissue incisions effectively. CIA Medical carries a full line of Covidien products that include Covidien staplers and many other Covidien supplies and healthcare products. We have an extensive selection of products from Covidien in stock to provide you with the right solutions for your facility.
- Smoke evacuation systems: The Covidien smoke evacuation systems available from CIA Medical include Valleylab smoke evacuation pencils, AccuVac smoke evacuation attachments and the RapidVac smoke evacuation system. These Covidien smoke evacuation solutions can reduce or eliminate surgical smoke to protect the health of your surgical staff and other people in your facilities. This can help to boost morale while providing real help in keeping your indoor environment safe and healthy.
- Trocars: Trocars from Medtronic Covidien offer superior performance and reliable service in the medical environment. These trocars are essential Covidien supplies for your facility.
- Monitoring systems: Covidien monitoring systems are available for brain monitoring, airway monitoring and temperature management activities. Keeping a close eye on the vitals of your patients is critical to their safety and can promote faster healing and improved prognoses. At CIA Medical, we carry these Covidien supplies and can arrange fast delivery to ensure that you and your staff have the monitoring equipment necessary to serve your patients.
- Capsule endoscopy systems: As part of the Covidien endoscopy lineup, PillCam capsule endoscopy systems are designed to diagnose Crohn's disease and other disorders of the gastrointestinal track. These systems include the Crohn's system as well as the SB 3, COLON 2 and UGI systems. Noninvasive and easy to administer, these Covidien capsule endoscopy systems deliver actionable information for your staff members in treating patients with disorders of the digestive tract.
- Electrosurgical hardware and instruments: Electrosurgical hardware systems from Covidien include the Valleylab line of energy platforms and generators as well as carts and accessories for these devices. These products allow for faster and more reliable electrosurgical procedures for outpatient and in-hospital use. CIA Medical can provide you with electrosurgical pencils and other Covidien supplies to support your medical mission.
- Endoscopic ultrasound: Endoscopic ultrasound systems from Covidien include the Beacon EUS delivery system, which features interchangeable needles and easy acquisition of biopsy samples. These Covidien medical systems feature a glide ball that makes it easier to switch out needles as needed. An easy-release button and automated needle shield are incorporated into the systems to increase safety and convenience during use.
- Mechanical ventilators: Covidien Medical is a leader in the field of mechanical ventilation and offers ventilators under the Newport and Puritan Bennett trademarks. These ventilators and accessories are designed to provide added help for patients who need mechanical assistance to breathe normally. These Covidien products are used in intensive care units to support a more natural style of breathing and, in many cases, to speed the process by which patients can begin to breathe on their own. Covidien ventilators have proven very useful during the pandemic and are a staple of your ICU.
- Pulse oximetry solutions: Johns Hopkins Medicine defines pulse oximetry as a diagnostic test that measures the oxygen level of the blood. Covidien pulse oximetry systems are ideally suited for initial diagnostic procedures as well as ongoing monitoring in ICUs and other departments of your facility. These Covidien medical supplies are easy to use and can be applied to the forehead, finger, toe or other areas on the patient's body.
- Wound closure systems: Wound closure solutions from Covidien include Covidien sutures, topical skin adhesives and skin staplers. Each of these Covidien medical products delivers fast and effective wound closure options that can be used in urgent care clinics, hospitals and many other types of medical facilities. Wound closure products are among the Covidien supplies most in demand in emergency rooms and other trauma centers.
- Tracheostomy supplies: Tracheostomy tubes, plugs and speaking valves are a specialty of Covidien Medical. These devices are used to create an airway for patients with serious injuries or damage to their windpipe. By creating an artificial passage through which air can pass freely, tracheostomy devices can promote a healthier and more comfortable environment for these patients.
- Dialysis access products: The dialysis access and maintenance solutions available from Covidien offer added help for patients with kidney failure. These Covidien accessories and catheters are designed to provide convenient vascular access for your technicians and medical team.