Masimo #2502, Pronto SpO2 Sensor Reusable Pediatric Ea
Masimo #1859, SENSOR, ADULT, LNCS-ADTX, SPO2, EACH
Masimo #2329, SENSOR, ADHESIVE, LNCS, NEONATAL / ADLT, 18", EACH
Masimo #2320, SENSOR, LNCS NEO-3 NEO / ADLT 3FT, EACH
Masimo #2258, LINCS YI MultiSite Sensor Ea
Masimo #2505, Masimo SpO2 Sensor Multisite Reusable Ea
Masimo #3418, Pronto SpHb Sensor 200 Tests Adult Ea
Masimo #2017, CABLE, PATIENT, LNC-4 CABLE, 4', 1/BOX, EACH
Masimo #1863, LNCS DC-I, Adult Reusable Sensor, 3 ft., (>30kg) SpO2, Passport, 1/BX
Masimo #9216-U, OXIMETER, HANDHELD, RAD57, EACH
Masimo #1862, SENSOR SPO2 NEONATE LNCS-NEO-L, EACH
Masimo #2346, PACK, SAMPLE, LNCS SENSOR, EACH
Masimo #1861, SENSOR, SPO2, INF, LF, LNCS-INFL, EACH
Masimo #1901, SENSOR, SOFT TOUCH NEONATAL ADHESIVE, 3 FT, 20/BX
Masimo #2317, SENSOR, ADULT ADHESIVE, LNCS ADTX-3, EACH
Masimo #1860, SENSOR, PEDIATRIC, LNCS, DISP, EACH
Masimo #1006, PATIENT CABLE PC12, EACH
Masimo #1054, BAG, REPLACEMENT TAPES, NEO-BRIDGE SENSORS, 100/BX
Masimo #2414, SENSOR, ADULT, DISPSBL, R1 25L, LF, NON STRL, 10/BX
Masimo #2319, SENSOR, INFANT-3, LNCS, ADH, 3FT, EACH
Masimo #2256, DRAPE, MICROSCOPE, ZEISS, VARI, 10/CS
Masimo #1863, LNCS DC-I, Adult Reusable Sensor, 3 ft., (>30kg) SpO2, Passport, Each
Masimo #2215, HEADBAND, REPLACEMENT, MASIMO SENSOR LNOP, 12/BX
Masimo #2601, SENSOR, ADULT, LNCS, ADTX-3, STERILE, 20/BX
Masimo #1315, BATTERY, REPLACEMENT, RADICAL HANDHELD, EACH
Masimo #2686, SENSOR, LNCS, ADHE, ADULT REPROCSSED, 20/BX
Masimo #1980, BOOT, HANDHELD PROTECTIVE, YELLOW, EACH
Masimo #2021, CABLE, EXTENSION, LNC-4-EXT; LNCS, 4', EACH
Masimo #2519, SENSOR, SP02, ADHSVE, NEONATAL, 3FT, M-LNCS, 20/BX
Masimo #2328, SENSOR, LNCS, INF-L, INFANT, ADHESIVE, 18 IN, EACH
Masimo #2202, SENSOR, ADULT REUSABLE DIR CONNECT, EACH
Masimo #1025, SENSOR PEDIATRIC ADHESIVE LNOP 20/BX
Masimo #2330, SENSOR LNCS INF-L SOFTTOUCH ADHESIVE 18, EACH
Masimo #2690, SENSOR, LNCS, INF, INFANT, REPROCESSED, 20/BX
Masimo #LNCS-INF-L, SENSORS, ADHESIVE, INFANT, 3', 20/BX, 20/BX
Masimo #1598, Wrap Standard Petite f/PulseOx Disposable 100/BX
Masimo #1816, CABLE, 18" LNC TO ADAPTER CABLE TO PC, EACH
Masimo #2347, PACK, SAMPLE, LNCS ADULT, EACH
Masimo #1778, CLIP FINGER REUSABLE RS-1, EACH
Masimo #2507, M-LNCS DB-I Adult Soft Sensor Reusable Ea
Masimo #3738, ADAPTER NOMOLINE
Masimo #3383, Boot f/Pronto 7 Yellow Ea
Masimo #2415, Sensor Adh Rainbow R1 20 NS Infant SPO2 10/BX
Masimo #2604, Sensor LNCS Neo-3 Adh Pulse Ox Neonatal 20/BX
Masimo #2058, Cable Patient Red 4' Ea
Masimo #3388, Boot f/Pronto 7 Black Ea
Masimo #3384, Boot f/Pronto 7 Green Ea
Masimo #3389, Boot f/Pronto 7 Orange Ea
The Value of Masimo Medical Solutions
Thanks to its innovative product lines, Masimo quickly expanded and today is a publicly traded company with more than 5,300 employees around the world. Masimo manufactures a wide range of products that are designed specifically to provide monitoring and therapeutic solutions for use in both the home health care and hospital environments. Masimo history is a record of extraordinary innovation and dedication.
Masimo medical products from CIA Medical are integral and essential to the operations of hospitals and healthcare providers around the globe. Masimo medical systems offer reliable and durable performance for healthcare professionals and are trusted by physicians and medical personnel in facilities throughout America and the rest of the world.
Masimo medical products include ventilators and medical automation products that include the iSirona Connectivity Hub, a routing solution designed specifically to transfer data collected by Masimo medical devices seamlessly to the Masimo Hospital Automation platform.
Masimo medical sensors are among the most popular Masimo supplies for hospitals and clinics. These devices are designed to provide accurate and actionable data for healthcare professionals. Masimo specializes in sensors for a wide range of medical applications. By purchasing your Masimo sensor supplies from CIA Medical, you can enjoy the benefits of our outstanding customer service while receiving the right Masimo products for your facility.
Masimo Sensors and Products Available from CIA Medical
CIA Medical offers a wide range of Masimo sensors and other Masimo supplies. Some of the most popular Masimo products available from us are listed below:
- Masimo oximeter systems: Masimo oximeter systems are among the most innovative and practical solutions for hospitals and clinics. Most Masimo oximeter systems use pulse oximetry to determine the level of oxygenation for patients. Handheld Masimo oximeter systems make it much easier for your staff to manage these diagnostic tests in clinical and hospital environments.
- Masimo pulse oximeter systems: Pulse oximetry is defined by Johns Hopkins Medicine as a test that measures the saturation of oxygen in the bloodstream. Masimo pulse oximeter systems from CIA Medical are outstanding options for caregivers in a wide range of medical care settings. A Masimo pulse oximeter can provide near-instant information on oxygenation levels and saturation without invasive diagnostic methods.
- Masimo sensor products: Skin sensors are the future of health care, according to scientific journal Nature. Masimo sensor solutions are available in pediatric, neonatal, adult and disposable models. Accessories are also available from CIA Medical that include pediatric adhesives, adult adhesives and replacement headbands designed to work with Masimo sensors. This allows seamless interoperability for all your Masimo products in the clinical or hospital setting.
- Masimo disposable sensors: Masimo disposable sensors offer added convenience for busy healthcare workers. An article published in the scholarly journal Sensors recommends the abundant and biodegradable disposable sensor as a time-saving addition for hospitals and other medical facilities.
- Masimo pediatric sensor products: Masimo pediatric sensor supplies are ideally suited for younger children and for those with special requirements. These Masimo sensors are sized correctly for smaller bodies, which makes them an ideal solution for younger patients.
Masimo offers a range of oximeter options, including the Masimo Rad 8, the Masimo Rad 87 and the Masimo Rad 7. These Masimo products are suitable for use both in home health care settings and in hospitals and clinics.
- Masimo Rad 5: Masimo Rad 5 systems are handheld Masimo pulse oximeter solutions, which are available in configurable models that can help your healthcare staff provide better care to patients. Affordable and practical, a Masimo Rad 5 can deliver the right diagnostic solution for your staff members. The Masimo Rad 5 is available from CIA Medical to help your staff serve your patients better.
- Masimo Rad 7: The Masimo Rad 7 systems are one of the most popular lines in the Masimo oximeter lineup. Masimo Rad 7 docking stations and systems are available from CIA Medical. These sensors and oximetry devices are designed to be easy to use and to provide added help for your staff members in managing patient care requirements in the clinical or hospital environment.
- Masimo Rad 8: The Masimo Rad 8 is a low-perfusion Masimo pulse oximeter that offers one-touch programming and sleep-mode capability. Masimo Rad 8 oximeters are easy to use in hospitals or home care environments.
- Masimo Rad 87: If your facility needs a reliable oximeter system, the Masimo Rad 87 is an excellent choice at an affordable price. CIA Medical can special order the Masimo Rad 87 for fast delivery to your facility.
- Masimo Rad-57: Masimo Rad-57 is another entry in the Masimo oximeter lineup. CIA Medical offers Masimo Rad-57 systems and accessories for facilities like yours. These Masimo Rad-57 products can deliver solid diagnostic data for your team.
- Masimo Pronto 7: The Mayo Clinic states that hemoglobin is the protein that carries oxygen to tissues and transfers carbon dioxide back to the lungs. The Masimo Pronto 7 combines traditional oximetry testing with hemoglobin detection, which can result in improved diagnostic capability for these Masimo products.
- Masimo boot: Masimo boot products are durable cases designed to protect handheld Masimo pulse oximeter devices. These Masimo boot cases are an excellent way to protect your investment in Masimo oximeter systems.
Masimo Product Lines
Masimo hospital products generally fall into three categories:
- Patient monitoring solutions include Masimo pulse oximeter devices, Masimo sensors and other Masimo supplies designed to deliver information to medical personnel in your facilities.
- Ventilator therapies from Masimo are designed to assist patients who need added help to maintain blood oxygenation. Combined with Masimo pediatric sensor or Masimo adult sensor products, these systems are essential in intensive care units in your facility.
- Masimo hospital automation systems are designed to collect Masimo sensor data and to compile it into a more easily usable form. When combined with Masimo adult sensor or pediatric sensor devices, these systems deliver actionable information for healthcare workers.
Some of the most important Masimo products for hospitals, home care systems and other medical facilities include the following:
- Masimo home care products include Masimo disposable sensors as well as other Masimo products that are designed specifically for ease of use. This makes these Masimo sensors an excellent solution for hospitals and caregivers in private homes and nursing facilities.
- Masimo acute care products include an extensive lineup of Masimo sensor and monitoring systems that offer fast and non-invasive evaluation of temperature, blood pressure and oxygenation. These devices are essential in operating rooms, trauma centers, surgical theaters and emergency rooms.
- Masimo cardiac intensive care unit (ICU) and neonatal ICU products include Masimo adult sensor and pediatric sensor devices. The Masimo rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry platform provides a wide range of vital readings that can help patients in cardiac ICU settings. These and other Masimo products integrate Masimo's proprietary technologies to provide outstanding care for patients in these medical environments.
- Masimo newborn care products include neonatal sensors that are designed to provide accurate data while protecting delicate baby skin. The Masimo pediatric sensor lineup is an integral part of the Masimo sensors offered through CIA Medical. By obtaining accurate information on newborn vitals, obstetricians can more easily identify issues that must be addressed quickly to ensure the safety of the youngest patients.
- Masimo products for medical practices can make it easy for physicians in private practice to identify issues affecting their patients. For medical practices that specialize in serving children, the Masimo pediatric sensor lineup is noninvasive and non-threatening for younger patients, allowing for a pain-free diagnostic experience for toddlers and children.
- The company is perhaps best known, however, for its Masimo adult sensor products. These devices are used in operating rooms, emergency rooms and anywhere that fast and accurate diagnostic information is required to treat patients in the most effective way. Masimo sensors are a trusted part of medical care in America and around the world.
CIA Medical offers an array of Masimo products designed with the needs of medical facilities in mind. We can special-order products from Masimo to ensure that you get the right medical supplies for your hospital, clinic, home health care system or private practice. We can also provide you with accurate information on the specifications of these products to help you obtain the right Masimo supplies for your facility. You can contact CIA Medical customer service directly to learn more about the products we carry and our commitment to outstanding care for our customers.
Masimo Videos Offer Added Help for Medical Professionals
Masimo maintains a YouTube channel that offers added help and direction for medical professionals in using Masimo products. Some of the most popular Masimo videos are listed below:
These Masimo videos are ideally suited for your healthcare workers and can provide added help in managing patient care in your facilities.
Masimo maintains its American headquarters at 52 Discovery, Irvine, California. The company can also be reached by telephone at 949-297-7000 or through email at email@example.com. The international headquarters for Masimo are located at Route de Pierre-à-Bot 97, 2000 Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Masimo maintains a presence on several social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. These may provide added avenues for contacting Masimo and touching base with the company about its products, its services and other aspects of its operations.
The Right Medical Supply Solution for Your Facility
CIA Medical is a trusted partner with medical facilities. We carry over 500,000 products from about 5,000 of the top manufacturers, including Masimo. Our team can special-order any products we do not currently have in stock. To learn more, call us at 312-275-5850 during business hours or visit CIA Medical online to create an account with us or log in to your existing account. We look forward to the chance to serve you.