Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Ethicon Part #B15LT - TROCAR, ENDO, XCEL, BLADELESS, 15MM, 100MM, EACH
Endopath XCEL Trocars enable smooth instrument exchanges. The world's most preferred trocar for a reason access you can rely on
This is what Ethicon has to say about B15LT Endopath Xcel Trocars: Controlled and predictable entry has helped ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars earn your trust. ENDOPATH XCEL ENDOPATH XCEL Bladeless Trocars have the lowest insertion force compared to leading Covidien, Applied Medical, and Taut, Bladeless Trocars.
Available in the broadest range of sizes and lengths, ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars are designed to support frequent instrument exchanges
Low insertion force: Controlled and predictable entry has helped ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars earn your trust.
ENDOPATH XCEL Bladeless Trocars have the lowest insertion force compared to leading Covidien, Applied Medical, and Taut Bladeless Trocars.
Abdominal wall retention: Integrated thread design on bladeless, universal sleeve, and dilating tip cannulas help minimize trocar slip-outs.
Greater stability demonstrated in bladeless trocars:
- 12mm ENDOPATH XCEL Bladeless Trocars have higher retention force than leading Applied Medical bladeless trocars
Low system drag force: Low system drag force: Housing and seal are designed to eliminate instrument hang-ups and provide low peak instrument insertion/extraction force.
Direct visualization: Bladeless optical tip eliminates blind entry.
For active ports
Available in bladeless, dilating tip, blunt tip, and universal sleeve trocars in various diameters.
More Options More Value
At Ethicon, we recognize that not all ports require the same levelof trocar functionality. We offer the flexibility to choose the trocarfor the right level of performance, when and where its needed.
- ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars with OPTIVIEW Technology for camera ports
- ENDOPATH XCEL Trocars for working ports
- ENDOPATH BASX Trocars for retraction ports
- * Comparing mean abdominal wall insertion forces of CFR03/CFF03, CTR03/CTF03, COQ04/CFI13, NB5STF and 40510 to 2B5LT/B5LT; and comparing CTF73, COR29/CFI83, CFR73/CFF73, NB12STF and 41210 to B12LT in a pre-clinical model, p
- Comparing mean retention forces of B12LT (16.1lbs), CTF73 (8.8lbs), CFR73/CFF73 (14.4lbs), and C0R29/CFI83 (11.9lbs), in a pre-clinical model, p