Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your
request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a
government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let
us solve your problem.
BD 305905 - Safetyglide Syringe 3cc 23x1 50/BX, 8 BX/CS
305905 - 3 mL BD Luer-Lok Syringe with BD SafetyGlide Safety Needle 23 G x 1 in. sterile, single use, CE marked
BD SafetyGlide Syringe with Needle can help reduce needlestick injuries and associated costs with it's patented BD Activation-Assist technology for fast and easy needletip shielding. Intramuscular injection needle, regular bevel, regular wall. Detachable needle.
Key Product Features
|CE Mark||Product is CE-marked|
|Detachable Needle||Product has a detachable needle|
|Needle Gauge||23 G|
|Needle Gauge (m)||0.60 mm|
|Needle Length (in.)||1 in.|
|Needle Length (m)||25.40 mm|
|Needle Tip Type||Regular|
|Needle Wall Type||Regular|
|Total Shelf Life||1825|
|Type Of Bevel||Regular|
|Pyrogen Free||Product is pyrogen free|
|Syringe Tip Orientation||Concentric|
|Syringe Tip Type||BD Luer-Lok|
|Syringe Scale||0.2 mL graduations|
|Total Shelf Life||1825|
|Volumetric Accuracy||+/- 5% *for 1ml or smaller,accuracy below 0.2ml is+/- 0.07ml|
|Safety Engineered||Safety engineered product|
|Safety Engineered Feature||Hypodermic syringe and needle with shielding mechanism|
|BPA Free||Not made with BPA|
|DEHP Free||Not made with DEHP|
|Latex Statement||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|PVC Free||Not made with PVC|
|Single Use||Product is for single use only|
The BD SafetyGlide Shielding Hypodermic Needle Is Designed for Efficiency, Safety and Patient Comfort
Features and Benefits for Healthcare
Workers and Their Patients
BD PrecisionGlide Needle Technology
- Designed for patient comfort
- Leading brand of hypodermic needle technology in the U.S.
- Virtually no change in technique
- Requires minimal training
- Secure and visible lock
- Virtually no splatter upon activation
- Allows clinicians to change needles for aspiration and administration
Designed for Efficiency
- Detachable needle fits on any size conventional syringe, which helps to facilitate standardization and SKU reduction.
BD SafetyGlide Needle | Important Usage Guidelines
- To connect the BD SafetyGlide needle to a luer slip syringe, push firmly.
- Activation of the protective mechanism may cause minimal splatter of any fluid that is remaining on the needle after injection.
- Follow your institutions protocol for aseptic technique and skin preparation.
- Follow your institutions policy for safe disposal of all medical waste.
Product Packaging Information
|Length||227.0 mm||449.58 mm|
|Width||187.0 mm||383.54 mm|
|Height||175.0 mm||363.22 mm|
|Weight||567.0 g||4.536 kg||11.34 g|