Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
BSN Medical Part #30-3064 - CAST, PAD, PROTOUCH NATURAL, 6"X4 YDS, 12/PK
Protouch Natural Cast Padding, 30-3064, 6 in x 4 yds, 12 rolls / bag
Protouch Natural Cast Padding is a soft and comfortable viscose rayon that is more absorbent than cotton. Excellent conformability and easy application provide a quality undercast surface. This cast padding conforms to all body contours and joints and clings to itself to form a smooth under-cast surface. Protouch offers a high loft that improves cushioning under the cast and ensures good protection. Each roll is individually wrapped for ease of storage and protection.
- Natural fibers
- Good loft
Constructed of 100% purified cotton fibers for soft and natural cushioning. Ideal for use with synthetic and plaster casting material. Retains consistency wet and dry. Conforms to all body contours. Combination of mild stretch and cohesiveness, holds padding in place without shifting or bunching.
Features & Benefits
Highly Absorbent Natural Viscose
- Suitable for use where bleeding may occur
- Absorbs exudate and moisture away from the skin
- Reduces the risk of skin maceration and sensitivity
- Protouch Natural / Soffban Natural is also suitable and widely used for venous leg ulcer multi layer bandaging therapy as layer no.1.
Easy to Apply
- Excellent conformability around body contours
- Easy to tear
- Feathers easily and clings to itself
- Blends to give a smooth even finish
- Padding structure creates a material which is light, deep and stable, with good air flow
- Protects from the rigid cast material
- Also provides protection from the cast saw on cast removal
- Conformable for the patient, soft and gentle against the skin
- Can be sterilised
- No need to remove the paper wrapping