Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
BSN Medical Part #7392 - Splint Cast Specialist Plst X-Fast 5x30" 50/Bx, 6 BX/CA
Specialist Plaster of Paris Bandages & Splints, 5 in x 30 in, 6 boxes / case
Specialist Plaster Splints - Extra Fast Setting / 2 - 4 minutes
The expert. Trusted protection.
Specialist Plaster of Paris uses a time-tested formula and manufacturing process that produces a consistent plaster that is uniformly coated and adhered to the gauze. This unique formula offers minimal plaster loss to ensure maximum strength and a smooth cast finish.
Features & Benefits
- High dry/wet plaster retention
- Low exotherm
- Moisture-resistant packaging
- Excellent strength
- Early green strength
- Smooth finish
Plaster of Paris
Plaster of Paris has been the trusted expert for over 75 years. Since 1940. The Plaster of Paris bandages and slabs have set the standard for the highest quality and handling comfort.
Benefits at a glance
- Over 75 years of expertise in high quality Plaster of Paris
- Extra creamy plaster formula with a hard, polished surface
- Easy to remove with cast scissor or cast saw
- Easy application and short setting time
- Interlocked cotton leno-gauze prevents less plaster loss, for more durable and stronger casts
Extra creamy Plaster Formula
- Solvent based for best gauze adherence
- Excellent moulding properties
- Allows for a secure immobilisation
- Provides excellent finish and easy handling