Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
BSN Medical Part #OG-6L2 - Splint Cast Orthoglass Fbgl Wh 6"X15' 2/CS
ORTHO-GLASS Fiberglass Padded Splinting System, OG-6L2, 6 in x 15 ft , 2 rolls / case
ORTHO-GLASS is the most cost-effective splinting system of choice for every phase of immobilization. Features Interlocking Performance Technology (ILP). ILP eliminates the risk of delamination, ensuring a strong, durable splint.
ORTHO-GLASS is an easy to handle and extremly versatile splinting system. Its quick setting time and ultra conformability fulfills the demands of modern users for a fast, secure and easy splinting solution. ORTHO-GLASS - your unique "splint to go".
Features & Benefits
- Wrinkle-free application
- Eliminates risk of delamination
- No wrong side of application
- Easy stretch padding covers all edges
- Roll form eliminates waste
- Full educational support system - Workshops, in-services, manuals, wall-charts, videos
ORTHO-GLASS Splinting system provides rigid external immobilisation for fractures and other orthopaedic indications.
ORTHO-GLASS / DYNACAST PRELUDE Splinting System is composed by a multi-layered knitted fibre glass substrate impregnated with a polyurethane resin. In its hardened state the resin contains a very low volatility form of diisocyanate (chemical name 1,1-Methylenebis isocyanatobenzene), commonly referred.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Physical state colour and Odour Tacky resin-coated fibreglass, covered with felted polypropylene. White to yellowish color with a very slight odor.
Information on Change in the Physical State
- Unused material: Solid waste landfill or incinerate.
- Hazardous Waste Number: N/A
- Spent Material: Solid waste landfill or incinerate.
- Method of disposal of Non-Returnable Containers: N/A
- No Poisonous/Harmful/Acute Hazardous Waste
|Product Number||# OG-6L2|
|Application||Fiberglass Padded Splinting System|
|Dimensions||6 in x 15 ft|