Cardinal Health 16811-ECO - THERMOMETER, ORAL, F, INDIV BAG, ECONOMY, 25/BX
Clinical Digital Fahrenheit Thermometer
Our clinical thermometers provide Fahrenheit temperature readings in an easy-to-read LCD. Each comes with a memory capable of storing the last temperature taken and displaying readings for as long as the power button is depressed. They also include an audible alarm that signals once at start-up and then for a maximum of 10 beeps when peak temperature is attained. An automatic turn-off feature activates after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Last temperature taken memory capability.
- Audible alarm signals, one beep at start-up, 10 beeps max at peak temperature.
- Auto turn-off after five (5) minutes of inactivity.
- Available in Fahrenheit, Celsius, or switchable Dual Scale.
- Standard 60 second read or Quick Read option for faster measurement.
- Oral thermometer.
- Probe covers available separately.
A hand-held, battery-powered, electronic instrument designed to measure a patient's body temperature. It may comprise an electronic unit with an attached probe or be a single unit (shaped like an ordinary hand-held capillary thermometer) that detects and converts the changes in temperature into variations of some electrical characteristic, e.g., resistance or voltage. These variations of the electrical characteristics are processed in the electronic circuits and in turn displayed, for a short period, as temperature readings. Thereafter the display will automatically turn off or go into standby mode. This is a reusable device.
- What MRI safety information does the labeling contain? Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information.
- Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437): No.
- Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex": No.
- For Single-Use: No.
- Prescription Use (Rx): No.
- Over the Counter (OTC): Yes.
- Kit: No.
- Combination Product: No.
- Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P): No.