Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cardinal Health Part #2D72N65X - Protexis Sterile Latex Classic Powder-free Surgical Gloves with Nitrile Coating, 6.5, 50 pairs/box, 4 box/case
Protexis Latex Classic Surgical Gloves
Protexis Latex Classic Surgical Gloves deliver exceptional protection, dexterity and an advanced grip.
Strength meets comfort!
With advances in manufacturing and coating technologies, powder is no longer required as a donning lubricant. Powderfree surgical gloves provide the protection and performance needed without the irritant effects of powder.
Protexis is the new brand name of the powder-free portfolio of surgical gloves from Cardinal Health. It represents our ongoing dedication to providing protection, performance and expertise so wearers can perform confidently and focus on their patients.
- Powder-free, natural rubber latex.
- An ideal outer glove in a double-gloving system complimented with a colored underglove.
- Designed to protect in a broad range of cases.
- Ideally used within a double-gloving system, or can be worn as a standalone glove.
- Exclusive hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm.
- Proprietary interlocking, beaded cuff design reduces roll-down.
Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, Protexis Latex Classic Surgical Gloves meet all relevant FDA and ASTM standards, including those for physical dimensions4 , physical properties4 and freedom from holes5 . Documentation is available upon request.
- Natural rubber latex with nitrile polymer
- Protein contains 50 micrograms (g) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2 ).
- Powder-Free powder residue limit < 2.0 milligrams (mg) per glove.
- Size: 6.5 : 165.1 mm
- Finger: 9.8 mils / 0.25 mm
- Palm: 7.9 mils / 0.20 mm
- Cuff: 7.5 mils / 0.19 mm
Properties (before aging)
- Tensile Strength: 24 MPa
- Stress @ 500% elongation (modulus): 5.5 MPa.
- Ultimate Elongation (elasticity): 750%
- Puncture resistance (cuff): 5N.
- Freedom from holes: 0.65 AQL.