Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cardinal Health 2D72NT80X - Protexis Latex Micro Sterile Powder-free Surgical Gloves with Nitrile Coating, 8, 50 pairs/box, 4 box/case
Protexis Latex MicroSurgical gloves
Designed for procedures where tactile sensitivity is the highest priority, Protexis Latex Micro Surgical Gloves provide a bare hand feel, excellent tactile response and a smooth, anti-slip finish.
Boost tactile sensitivity!
With advances in manufacturing and coating technologies, powder is no longer required as a donning lubricant. Powderfree surgical gloves provide the protection and performance needed without the irritant effects of powder.
Protexis is the new brand name of the powder-free portfolio of surgical gloves from Cardinal Health. It represents our ongoing dedication to providing protection, performance and expertise so wearers can perform confidently and focus on their patients.
- Powder-free, natural rubber latex.
- Glove stretches and conforms to your hand contour, staying comfortably in place.
- An ideal glove in a thin double-gloving system where fingertip sensation is essential.
- 30 percent thinner for enhanced flexibility and tactile sensitivity.
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm.
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down.
Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, Protexis Latex Micro Surgical Gloves meet all relevant FDA and ASTM standards, including those for physical dimensions, physical properties and freedom from holes . Documentation is available upon request.
- Natural rubber latex with nitrile polymer
- Protein contains 50 micrograms (g) or less of total water extractable protein per square decimeter (/dm2 ).
- Powder-Free powder residue limit < 2.0 milligrams (mg) per glove.
- Size: 8 : 203.2 mm
- Finger:6.9 mils / 0.17 mm
- Palm:= 5.5 mils / = 0.14 mm
- Cuff:= 5.5 mils / = 0.14 mm
Properties (before aging)
- Tensile Strength: 24 MPa
- Stress @ 500% elongation (modulus): 5.5 MPa.
- Ultimate Elongation (elasticity): 750%
- Freedom from holes: 0.65 AQL.