Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cardinal Health 2D72PL90X - Protexis PI Classic Sterile Polyisoprene Powder-free Surgical Glove, 9.0, 50 pairs/box, 4 box/case
Protexis PI Classic Surgical Gloves
Protexis PI Classic Surgical Gloves are thicker than Protexis PI Surgical Gloves. Their protection and lasting performance make them an ideal glove for facilities demanding a standardized solution or a thick glove as part of a set of solutions.
With advances in manufacturing and coating technologies, powder is no longer required as a donning lubricant. Powderfree surgical gloves provide the protection and performance needed without the irritant effects of powder.
Protexis is the new brand name of the powder-free portfolio of surgical gloves from Cardinal Health. It represents our ongoing dedication to providing protection, performance and expertise so wearers can perform confidently and focus on their patients.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) not made from natural rubber latex.
- For use in a broad range of procedures.
- Track record of success as longest selling surgical glove in the Protexis PI portfolio.
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and more natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm.
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down.
- REeduce powder-related skin irritation and post-operative complications associate with granulomas Triple-dip coating technology integrates nitrile and latex for effortless donning and glove strength Produced on Cardinal Health surgical glove molds.
Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, Protexis PI Classic Surgical Gloves meet all relevant FDA and ASTM standards, including those for physical dimensions, physical properties and freedom from holes. Documentation is available upon request.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI).
- Powder-Free powder residue limit < 2.0 milligrams (mg) per glove.
- Size: 9.0 : 228.6 mm
- Finger:11.2 mils / 0.29 mm
- Palm: 8.3 mils / = 0.21 mm
- Cuff: 7.1 mils / = 0.18 mm
Properties (before aging)
- Puncture resistance (cuff): 5N
- Tensile Strength: 17.0 MPa
- Stress @ 500% elongation (modulus): 7.0 MPa.
- Ultimate Elongation (elasticity):650%
- Freedom from holes: 0.65 AQL.