Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cardinal Health 2D73ET90 - Protexis PI Ortho Sterile Synthetic Polyisoprene Powder-free Surgical Glove, 9.0, 40 pairs/box, 4 box/case
Protexis PI OrthoSurgical Gloves
Protexis PI Ortho Surgical Gloves are a synthetic solution designed for use in orthopedic procedures or other procedures where a thicker barrier may be desired, such as trauma, labor and delivery, and reconstructive surgery.
With advances in manufacturing and coating technologies, powder is no longer required as a donning lubricant. Powderfree surgical gloves provide the protection and performance needed without the irritant effects of powder.
Protexis is the new brand name of the powder-free portfolio of surgical gloves from Cardinal Health. It represents our ongoing dedication to providing protection, performance and expertise so wearers can perform confidently and focus on their patients.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) not made from natural rubber latex.
- Thicker glove* for additional protection.
- Can be worn stand alone, when a single layer of protection is preferred or as the top or bottom gloves when double-gloving.
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm.
- Featuring an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll-down.
Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, Protexis PI Blue with Neu-Thera Surgical Gloves meet all relevant FDA and ASTM standards, including those for physical dimensions , physical properties and freedom from holes . Documentation and testing data are available upon request.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI).
- Powder-Free powder residue limit < 2.0 milligrams (mg) per glove.
- Size: 9.0 : 228.6 mm
- Finger:12.2 mils / 0.30 mm
- Palm:8.3 mils / 0.21 mm
- Cuff:7.5 mils / 0.19 mm
Properties (before aging)
- Puncture resistance (cuff): 5N.
- Tensile Strength: 17.0 MPa.
- Stress @ 500% elongation (modulus): 7.0 MPa.
- Ultimate Elongation (elasticity):650%
- Freedom from holes: 0.65 AQL.