Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cardinal Health 2D73PM85 - Protexis PI Micro Sterile Synthetic Polyisoprene Powder-free Surgical Glove, 8.5, 50 pairs/box, 4 box/case
Protexis PI Micro Surgical Gloves
Protexis PI Micro Surgical Gloves are a synthetic solution offering heightened tactile response, with a comfortable, smooth, anti-slip finish. They are also an ideal outer glove in a doublegloving system where fingertip sensation and additional protection are essential.
With advances in manufacturing and coating technologies, powder is no longer required as a donning lubricant. Powderfree surgical gloves provide the protection and performance needed without the irritant effects of powder.
Protexis is the new brand name of the powder-free portfolio of surgical gloves from Cardinal Health. It represents our ongoing dedication to providing protection, performance and expertise so wearers can perform confidently and focus on their patients.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI) not made from natural rubber latex.
- Thinner for enhanced flexibility and tactile sensitivity.
- Outstanding comfort due to a reduced modulus.
- Proprietary hand mold with an independent thumb design allows for an anatomical fit and natural movement in the fingers, thumb and palm.
- Features an interlocking, beaded cuff design that helps to reduce roll down.
Backed by the expertise of Cardinal Health, Protexis PI Micro Surgical Gloves meet all relevant FDA and ASTM standards, including those for physical dimensions, physical properties and freedom from holes. Documentation and testing data are available upon request.
- Synthetic polyisoprene (PI).
- Powder-Free powder residue limit < 2.0 milligrams (mg) per glove.
- Size: 8.5 : 215.9 mm
- Finger: 7.9 mils / 0.20 mm
- Palm: 5.5 mils / 0.14 mm
- Cuff: 5.5 mils / 0.14 mm
Properties (before aging)
- Puncture resistance (cuff): 5N.
- Tensile Strength: 17.0 MPa.
- Stress @ 500% elongation (modulus): 7.0 MPa.
- Ultimate Elongation (elasticity):650%
- Freedom from holes: 0.65 AQL.