Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cardinal Health 65652-008 - TUBE, DIP, 8", WASTE SYSTEM, SAF-T PUMP, 50/CS
SAF-T Pump Waste Disposal System
The SAF-T Pump system quickly and safely empties canisters containing infectious liquid medical waste into the sanitary sewer with no pouring required.
SAF-T Pump Waste Disposal System Features
- Fast drains one liter of fluid in just 4 seconds.
- Powered entirely by tap water no moving parts to wear out.
- Easy to use just insert a dip tube into your suction canister, connect the pump and turn it on.
- Avoids the added expense of full canister disposal.
- Accommodates all Medi-Vac suction canister and liner sizes basket holds multiple canisters securely.
- Provides a closed system when used with Medi-Vac canisters.
Benefit of SAF-T Pump Waste Disposal System
- SAF-T Pump System For Liquid Medical Waste Disposal No pouring required.
- Dispose of liquid medical waste quickly and safely with the SAF-T Pump system.
- This system uses suction created by tap water through a Venturi nozzle, there is no need for a motorized pump and, therefore, the system has no moving parts to adjust or wear out.
- Fluid drawn by the pump flows directly into the sanitary sewer connection, which eliminates the risk of health-care workers being exposed to splashing waste or aerosol droplets that can form when canisters are emptied into an open sink.
- Simply insert a dip tube into your canister, connect the pump and turn it on.