Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Carefusion Part #TT1615 - DEVISE, BIOPSY, TEMNO, 16GX15CM, 5/CS
Temno Evolution Biopsy Device
Temno Evolution biopsy devices offer many of the same features that made our Original Temno biopsy device a leading seller, while setting the standard for procedural flexibility and performance. They are available with or without a coaxial introducer needle.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Manufacturer Name||Gauge Size||Biopsy Needle Size||Biopsy Needle With Introducer Cat. No.||Introducer Needle Size|
|TT1615||Carefusion||16G||16 G x 15 cm||CTT1615||15 G x 10 cm|
|What MRI safety information does the labeling contain?||Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information|
|Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437):||No|
|Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex":||No|
|Prescription Use (Rx):||Yes|
|Over the Counter (OTC):||No|
|Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P):||No|
An Evolution in Design, a Revolution in Performance
- The four-bevel tip is significantly sharper for quick, easy penetration
- Needle tip tracks straighter, eliminating unwanted distal "drift" or "deflection"
- The compact, ergonomically-contoured body, tactile-enhanced plunger and soft, pliable finger grips provide increased comfort and allow for one-handed operation; plus, its compact, lightweight design can help reduce tissue shear
The Next Generation of Soft Tissue Biopsy Devices
The engineering of the firing mechanism and needle components offers a new level of precision:
- Sharp cutting edge of cannula helps assure an intact 2cm core tissue sample
- Two notch sizes - 10 or 20mm - provide controlled, precise sampling for a variety of procedural situations
- Echogenic markings on cannula allow for precise ultrasound placement
- Centimeter depth markings assist in needle placement
- Available with coaxial introducer that can be used to obtain multiple samples with minimal repositioning
- Luer fitting on device enables quick connection to coaxial introducer needles
- The four-sided needle bevel results in a super-sharp tip for quick, easy insertion with less trauma to organs and surrounding tissue.
- Standard bevel needles can drift or deflect from their target. The revolutionary shape of the Temno Evolution needle tip keeps it on track, reducing deflection as much as 85%.
- A significantly shorter needle tip (up to 29% shorter than standard bevel needles) minimizes the risk of perforating surrounding organs and vessels.