Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Cook Medical G38692 - LINE, VACUUM, DISP, WITH, FILTER, EACH
Disposable Vacuum Line with Hydrophobic Filter
- The Cook Disposable Vacuum Line and Filter features a hydrophobic filter that helps prevent contamination of the aspiration pump during procedures.
- The disposable vacuum line simplifies the connection of the pump to the aspiration needle by using a universal Luer lock fitting, which is also included on all Cook ovum aspiration needles.
|Order Number||Reference Part Number||Fr||Vacuum Line Length (cm)|
The Vacuum Pump uses a Disposable Vacuum Line with Hydrophobic Filter. To prepare and install:
- Connect the silicone tube attached to the )lter to the Patient Tube Connection on the Vacuum Pump.
- Connect the luer )tting of the Disposable Vacuum Line to the vacuum supply luer )tting of the needle set.
- Connect a Syringe to the Flushing Line of the needle set (if required).
Note: This diagram indicates a Cook K-OPSD needle set.