Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Covidien 030425 - RELOAD, ENDO GIA UNIVERSAL, TITANUM, 45-2.5, 6/BX
Covidien 030425 Endo GIA Universal Stapler, 45-2.5 Loading Unit, Straight (Pack of 6)
Endo GIA Universal 12 mm (Single Use Instrument) stapler has applications in abdominal, gynecologic, pediatric and thoracic surgery for resection, transection and creation of anastomosis. The new single use loading units Tyco Auto Suture Endo GIA Universal titanium staples. Staples: 4.5 cm linear length and 2.5 mm wide.
030425 - White ENDO GIA* Universal Straight 45 2.5
- 45mm straight single use loading unit.
- The stapler places two triple, staggered rows of titanium staples (45mm)
- and simultaneously the knife divides the tissue in between.
- Size of open staple: 3 x 2.5mm
- Staple gauge: 0.21mm
- Approximate B-shape closure: 1.0mm
- The single use loading unit can be used with the handle unit code 030403, 030449 and EGIAUNIVXL.
Features of Endo GIA Universal Straight Sulu
- 6 rows of staples on all cartridge sizes
- 60 mm cartridges
- New knife blade with every firing
- 2.0 cartridge for thin vascular tissue
- Tissue gap control physically pulls the anvil and cartridge together as the stapler is fired
- New knife blade with each reload.
- The staple line continues well beyond the cut line. The knife slot on the cartridge does extend beyond the staples to house the tissue gap control mechanism.
Benefits of Endo GIA Universal Straight Sulu
- Offers versatility various tissue thicknesses.
- Maximum access due to articulation point at staple cartridge. In comparison to the competition, our articulation point is at the "wrist"; not at the "elbow".
- Allows for easy placement on tissue.
- Hemostasis and staple line security in thick stomach tissue and tissue encountered during colorectal surgery.
- Clean cut when forming gastric pouch. Clean cut and reduced potential for cross-contamination.
- Improved OR efficiency and reduction in inventory codes.
- Precise staple formation along the entire staple line.
- Improved access when forming the gastric pouch and within the chest cavity. Especially in the lower pelvis.
Providing superior staple line security. The staple wire gauge used in "open staplers" is heavier and does not require the additional row of staples. Endoscopic staplers use thinner wire gauge and the additional row of staples ensures superior staple line security and hemostasis. 2.0 Cartridge for thin vascular tissue. The Endo GIA Universal places two, triple-staggered rows of titanium staples and simultaneously divides the tissue and preloaded reinforcement material between the two, triple-staggered rows.
The tissue reinforcement material is secured to the tissue as the staples are fired. Every cartridge comes with a new sterile knife blade. Using a new knife for - Each firing ensures that it will never dull through repeated use and reduces the risk of cross contamination that exists when reusing the same knife blade.
|What MRI safety information does the labeling contain?||MR Conditional|
|Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437):||No|
|Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex":||No|
|Prescription Use (Rx):||Yes|
|Over the Counter (OTC):||No|
|Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P):||No|