Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Covidien 173030 - GRASP, ENDOSCOPIC, 5MM, 6/BX
Single use instrument with on/off ratchet switch. The Endo Grasp 5 mm instrument with spin lock has application in a variety of general, thoracic, gynecologic, urologic and other endoscopic procedures for temporary grasping/clamping and blunt dissection of tissue(s) and tubular structures.
- The Endo Grasp 5 mm instruments have a 5 mm diameter insulated shaft, approximately 31 cm in length.
- The device has a 5 mm shaft, 31 cm in length, and is designed for introduction and use through all appropriately sized trocar sleeves.
- Designed for introduction and use through all appropriately sized trocar sleeves or larger sized trocar sleeves with the use of a converter.
- Maximal laparoscopic access
- The shaft can rotate 360 degrees.
- Length: 31 cm
1. Can bipolar cables be used with the monopolar devices?
No. Bipolar cables have a different type of plug that cannot be connected to a unipolar connection.
2. How far can the shaft rotate?
The shaft can rotate 360 degrees.