Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Covidien Part #174213 - ROTICULATOR, ENDO, DISSECT, 5MM, INSTRUMENT, 6/BX
Roticulator Endo Dissect 5 mm Single Use Instrument with Monopolar Cautery and Standard Jaws.
The Roticulator Endo Dissect and the Roticulator Endo Mini-Shears instruments are packaged with a cautery adapter. Remove the adapter from the instrument if not using cautery. The cautery adapter is compatible with the following manufacturers male and female cables.
Electrocautery Compatibilities:Aspen - Beldon - Birtcher - Cabot - Conmed - Erbe - Jarit - Siemens - Snowden - Storz - Stryker - Valleylab - Weck - Wisap - Wolf - Zink
IMPORTANT:A BIPOLAR CABLE HAS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF PLUG THAT CANNOT BE CONNECTED TO A UNIPOLAR CONNECTION.
Benefits of 174213 Roticulator:
- Freedom of Movement and Ease of Use with Roticulator Products :Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery is fully enabled with Covidiens versatile surgical instruments, which offer articulation and rotation for optimal access.
- Optimal Access:Roticulator instruments provide up to 80 degrees of articulation and infinite freedom of tip placement. This enables optimum tissue manipulation and triangulation with hand-like access to difficult anatomy.
- Ease of Use:Roticulator instruments give you the maneuverability to perform SILS procedures through one access point. Roticulator ease of use means that advanced laparoscopic techniques such as SILS procedures are easier to adopt and faster to perform.
- Enabling:By facilitating a high level of surgical dexterity, precision and control, Roticulator instruments provide the same angle of approach to the target tissue through a single access point as compared to traditional hand instruments used in multi-port laparoscopic surgery. Roticulator instruments can give you a new level of confidence when performing advanced laparoscopic procedures, supported by the world-class training you can expect from Covidien.
Features of 174213 Roticulator:
- 0- to 80-degree articulation.
- Infinite freedom of tip placement.
- 360-degree rotation at all articulation angles.
- Spin-Lock rotation position lock.
- Left- or right-hand versatility.
- Integrated electrocautery.
- 5mm shaft diameter.
- 31cm standard length.
- Performs as a fully rigid straight instrument.