Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Covidien Part #174317 - Grasper Laparoscopic Endo Clinch II 31CM 5MM With Ratchet Switch 6/BX
Single Use Laparoscopic Hand Instruments
COVIDIEN Laparoscopic Grasping Instrument: Your Disposable Grasping Tool.
The COVIDIEN Laparoscopic Grasping Instrument is generally used in laparoscopic surgery for securing tissues. The instrument provides surgeons with the reach and security required when handling delicate surgeries. The features of COVIDIEN Laparoscopic Grasping Instrument include:
- It has an ON/OFF Ratchet Switch.
- It is 31 cm in Length.
- It is a single-use instrument that can be easily disposed.
- The device has a 5 mm shaft, 31 cm in length, and is designed for introduction and use through all appropriately sized trocar sleeves.
- Maximal laparoscopic access.
1. How far can the shaft rotate ?
The shaft can rotate 360 degrees.