Allow C.I.A. to white-glove your request for this item
Not buying today? Need a volume discount, Net 30 terms, or a government quote? Got a backorder, and need immediate stock? That’s exactly what we do best. Let us solve your problem.
Covidien Part #176657 - Clip Endoclip Ii 10mm Lg, Med 6/BX
The Endo Clip II ML clip applier contains 20 titanium clips.
The appliers are designed for introduction and use through all appropriately sized trocar sleeves, or larger sized trocar sleeves with the use of an appropriate converter.
Single use clip applier with medium - large Super Interlock titanium clips.
Features of 10 mm Pistol Grip
- Super Interlock clips.
- Cholangio-zone feature allows partial closing and release of clip.
- Surgeon-controlled clip loading allows placement of clip in jaw only when instrument is ready to be fired.
- Glare-resistant shaft and black jaw with clear clip window.
- Safety-interlock handle design.
Benefits of 10 mm Pistol Grip
- More secure fixation of clip to tissue provides greater ligation security.
- Facilitates cholangiograms by securing catheter in cystic duct while allowing for dye administration and later clip removal.
- Helps prevent dropped or mis-aligned clips during instrument exchange or tissue manipulation.
- Matte black (or gray) shaft minimizes endoscope glare, while clear window allows visibility to number of clips left in cartridge.
- Prevents damage to tissue by preventing jaw closure when instrument is empty.
1.Why isnt a clip always present in the jaw of the Endo Clip II?
The Endo Clip II features user-controlled clip loading, which allows the user to leave the jaws of the instrument empty during instrument changes or dissection. This feature reduces the incidence of clip dropping or mis-alignment.
2.How do I fire the Endo Clip II?
1) After insertion through the port, and before placing the jaw around the structure to be occluded, squeeze the handle until an audible click is heard, feeding a clip into the jaw. Place the loaded jaw around the structure to be occluded, making sure that the tissue fits completely within the confines of the jaw. Complete the handle squeeze to close the clip on the tissue. OR 2) After insertion through the port, place the jaw around the structure to be occluded. Completely squeeze the handle to both load and close the clip in one continuous squeezing motion.
3.How do I know how many clips are left in the Endo Clip II?
The Endo Clip II is loaded with 20 Medium-Large (M/L) clips. It features a clear shaft, which allows visibility of the clips remaining in the instrument. It also features a yellow bar which appears at the jaw when the applier is empty. Once the final clip has been fired, the safety interlock feature prevents the handle from being squeezed, thus preventing the empty jaw from being closed on tissue.
4.Can I partially close and release a clip with the Endo Clip II?
Yes, the Endo Clip II allows partial closure and release of a clip, which facilitates the securing of a cholangiogram catheter while allowing easy removal of the clip. This cholangio-zone feature is identified with an audible click, signalling that the clip is partially closed. This allows the jaws of the clip applier to be released from the partially closed clip. Once the jaws of the instrument are removed from the cystic duct, complete the handle squeeze to prepare the instrument for the next application.
5.What are the Endo Clip II clips made of?
The clips delivered by the Endo Clip II are titanium.
6.What is the length of the Endo Clip II shaft?
The Endo Clip II has a working shaft length of 29 cm.