Deroyal M1017-UQR - Self-Releasing Roll Belt, Universal, QR Buckles, EACH
Deroyal M1017-UQR Self-Releasing Roll Belt
- Heavy-duty cotton construction for durability
- Allows patient to sit up or roll from side to side in bed
- Straps attach with quick-release (QR) ties or buckle
- Self-releasing with quick-release (QR) buckle closure on front of belt
Deroyal M1017-UQR Self-Releasing Roll Belt Specifications
|Size||Attachment||Pad Dimensions||Strap Length|
|Universal||QR Buckles||49" L x 6" W||46"|
Deroyal M1017-UQR Self-Releasing Roll Belt Indications
Patients at risk of getting out of bed unassisted; Patients at risk of falling
Intended Use of Deroyal M1017-UQR Self-Releasing Roll Belt
The DeRoyal Self-Releasing Roll Belt is intended to be prescribed by a properly licensed practitioner to allow patients to roll from side-to-side and sit up in bed while preventing them from falling or getting up unassisted.
Deroyal M1017-UQR Self-Releasing Roll Belt Contraindications
- Do not use on a patient who is or may become highly aggressive or agitated.
- Never use on a patient whose I.V. or wound site could be compromised by the device.
Deroyal M1017-UQR Self-Releasing Roll Belt Instructions for Use
- Position the patient in an upright position on the bed. Place the belt on the center of the bed at the patients waist line.
- Position the patient on his/her back and wrap the belt around the waist.
- Secure the belt with hook and loop closure. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN. Two fingers should fit between the device and the patient to ensure that circulation is not compromised.
- Secure the quick-release buckle and tighten the strap on the front of the belt.
- Secure the straps to the bed with quick-release ties. Wrap the strap(s) around the anchor once. Take the loose end of the strap(s) and create a loop. Cross the loop over the other strap(s) that is wrapped around the anchor and feed it through opening as if tying a shoelace. Hold that loop and create another loop with the loose strap(s) and feed it through the first loop. Pull the final loop and the strap(s) attached to the cuff in opposite directions to form a quick release tie.
- Secure excess strap out of the patients reach.
Device Characteristics of Deroyal M1017-UQR Self-Releasing Roll Belt
|What MRI safety information does the labeling contain?||Labeling does not contain MRI Safety Information|
|Device required to be labeled as containing natural rubber latex or dry|
natural rubber (21 CFR 801.437):
|Device labeled as "Not made with natural rubber latex":||Yes|
|Prescription Use (Rx):||Yes|
|Over the Counter (OTC):||No|
|Human Cell, Tissue or Cellular or Tissue-Based Product (HCT/P):||No|